Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

My prediction?

Mika will be releasing his new single The Origin of Love next week, 3rd December!

:naughty:

And I'm wondering if there will be a choir for Iceland, too? :fisch:

I almost forgot that, and I was thinking about it earlier too:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, he's going back to see Paul de Leeuw:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=760&day=2012-12-20&c=2

Yeah, he hasn't done the Hootenanny since 2007, I guess... and I think Jools likes him, he's had him on his show several times... When do they tape it, do you think? Maybe they do it in early December, when Mika will actually be in London? :thumb_yello:

Of course, that made me go back to look at one of my very favorite Mika covers of all time. :fangurl:

[YOUTUBE]vdjRjYmqHm8[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Christine for the HD. :wub2:

He won't be on it. Its people who have had hits this year. I had hoped he'd be on Jools Holland when his album came out. It would have been good promo, but he wasn't and so he won't be there on New Years Eve. I wish he was, but wishing won't make it so. A number One album and a number one single would have made it so.

Facebook

OK, UK ANNOUNCEMENT #1... Manchester! We have a pair of tickets to give away!! Want them? All you have to do is comment below and tell us who you'd take with you and why you should win them. The prize is 2 tickets to the show at Manchester Ritz on Friday 14th Dec. The show is 14+ and to enter this either you or your guest must be 18+. As always you'll need to make your own way to and from the show. The competition opens NOW and shuts on Sunday at midnight. We'll announce the winner on Monday morning, so dont forget to check back! Good luck....

:fisch:CONGRATULATIONS..i a little CONFUSE ...For XFactor News.

<a href="https://twitter.com/share" class="twitter-share-button" data-via="mervelasco1" data-lang="es">Twittear</a>

<script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs");</script>

iN FACT.

<a href="https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?screen_name=mervelasco1" class="twitter-mention-button" data-lang="es" data-related="mervelasco1">Tweet to @mervelasco1</a>

<script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs

Edited by mer

mer, your post is all messed up :blink:

Sorry Robertina for the mess of bottoms of twiters.

Mika France

Gagnez deux places pour assister à l’évènement Virgin Radio France FANS le 8 décembre avec MIKA !

>> http://bit.ly/115y2m3

Chacun des artistes remettra sur scène le prix VIRGIN RADIO FANS à celui ou celle qui aura mobilisé la plus grande communauté sur Facebook.

En direct sur VIRGIN RADIO et D17.

this is the new...??

in reference at your post..

Guarda gli scatti più belli della semifinale, con gli inediti dei talenti e MIKA!

translate more late...

http://xfactor.sky.it/2012/11/29/la-gallery-della-semifinale/#3

this the link

From Mika's Face book

Ok, the game, are you ready? Here's the little Christmas game we have where you can WIN Mika's Mystery Christmas Box (and hopefully have some fun each day). Here we go….

Each day (for the next 9 days) we will post 1 clue - a total of 9. What you have to do is write the answer down at home (dont post it in the comments or it will spoil the fun!), take the first letter of the answer (first word if more than one word in the answer) and keep it safe… At the end of the game, you will have 9 letters. Rearrange these letters and you will get a Mika-related word! Keep all these answers safe and we'll tell you what to do at the end of the game. One lucky winner gets Mika's mystery box!

Want clue #1? Here it is (the first one isnt hard, to get you going!)

"Relax, take it…?"

:thumb_yello:

From Mika's Face book

Ok, the game, are you ready? Here's the little Christmas game we have where you can WIN Mika's Mystery Christmas Box (and hopefully have some fun each day). Here we go….

Each day (for the next 9 days) we will post 1 clue - a total of 9. What you have to do is write the answer down at home (dont post it in the comments or it will spoil the fun!), take the first letter of the answer (first word if more than one word in the answer) and keep it safe… At the end of the game, you will have 9 letters. Rearrange these letters and you will get a Mika-related word! Keep all these answers safe and we'll tell you what to do at the end of the game. One lucky winner gets Mika's mystery box!

Want clue #1? Here it is (the first one isnt hard, to get you going!)

They say you don't post it in the comments or it will spoil the fun. But they put the video "Relax take it easy" right under the question. That's a difficult one

"Relax, take it…?"

@mikasounds Ah! *make not Male!

‏@mikasounds Food! Food food! Male me happy make me fat make make me rosie like... Postman pat. Hungry you see.

Lucrezia A. ‏@_Lucrezia_

@mikasounds See? Italy loves you RT @DropOfSea #Chiara & #MIKA TT worldwide! #XF6 pic.twitter.com/aOZnhEGK

Retweeted @mikasounds

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Just had dinner at one o my favourite spots in Milan Da Giacomo now off to play some Bingo. Yes. Bingo

Got a mental picture of Mika in a vast brightly lit bingo hall, surrounded by old biddies in cardigans, shouting "House". Or maybe "Casa". :teehee:

Lucrezia A. ‏@_Lucrezia_

@mikasounds See? Italy loves you RT @DropOfSea #Chiara & #MIKA TT worldwide! #XF6 pic.twitter.com/aOZnhEGK

Retweeted @mikasounds

:blush-anim-cl:

I'm so proud of my fellow countrymen!

P.s. He retwitted me! :wub2:

Edited by Lucrezia

@mikasounds Ah! *make not Male!

‏@mikasounds Food! Food food! Male me happy make me fat make make me rosie like... Postman pat. Hungry you see.

Damn you autocorrect!:mf_rosetinted:

Epic fail, uh Meeks?:naughty:

Freudian Slip? :teehee::naughty:

Was he referring to this guy with "postman pat"?

250px-Postman-Pat.jpg