• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Mika FB page:

MIKA

JAPAN!! We are very pleased to announce that Mika will be coming to Japan in May, to perform 2 very special shows! On 14th May, he will be at Shinkiba Studio Coast in Tokyo, and on 15th at Namba Hatch in Osaka! We are very excited to be back in Japan to see you all again, who's coming to the show? Tickets go on sale on 23rd March at 10am JST, check posters and we'll remind you and send you the ticket link closer to the time… Stay tuned!

From Mika FB page:

MIKA

JAPAN!! We are very pleased to announce that Mika will be coming to Japan in May, to perform 2 very special shows! On 14th May, he will be at Shinkiba Studio Coast in Tokyo, and on 15th at Namba Hatch in Osaka! We are very excited to be back in Japan to see you all again, who's coming to the show? Tickets go on sale on 23rd March at 10am JST, check posters and we'll remind you and send you the ticket link closer to the time… Stay tuned!

557923_10151357178323040_1341082624_n.png

Edited by Mikasister

From Mika FB page:

MIKA

Eriko! :aah: She's going to be so happy :wub2:

MISSION "ITALY CALLING FOR MIKA"

We're trying to TT #ItalyNeedsMika to show that we really want a new Mika's gig here as soon as possibile :)! If you ever went to an italian gig and want to give us a hand, please tweet that hashtag starting today at 2 PM (GMT+1)

#ItalyNeedsMika

Thank you :mikalove:

I quote myself, sorry for that but is not necessary to re-write the whole story.

Just a little update cause some nice MFCers helped us yesterday and tonight we made it finally! #ItalyNeedsMika was TT in Italy :)

Thanks everyone who helped :huglove:

xarnye.png

Eriko! :aah: She's going to be so happy :wub2:

yes indeed :) I'm so so happy for her and all japanese fans :wub2:

Getting some love from Mika's FB. :fangurl:

MIKA

A few people have asked what the MFC is - well, do you love Mika? Do you listen to his songs and dance around, do you know all the words and tell your friends about him? Maybe you have been a fan for years, or maybe you are a new fan? If you want to talk with other people who love Mika too, then the MFC (Mika Fan Club) is for you! It's run by fans, for the fans, is free to join and has competitions, message boards and a whole load of other stuff. Check it out here...

http://www.mikafanclub.com

Getting some love from Mika's FB. :fangurl:

MIKA

A few people have asked what the MFC is - well, do you love Mika? Do you listen to his songs and dance around, do you know all the words and tell your friends about him? Maybe you have been a fan for years, or maybe you are a new fan? If you want to talk with other people who love Mika too, then the MFC (Mika Fan Club) is for you! It's run by fans, for the fans, is free to join and has competitions, message boards and a whole load of other stuff. Check it out here...

http://www.mikafanclub.com

Aww :wub2: I joined almost three years ago and I can say this is the best place to know about Mika, I couldn't live without the MFC now and also I've met very lovely people here that are very good friends :wub2: Long life to the MFC :wink2:

From FB:

MIKA

Have you got that Friday feeling? We do! The San Francisco, Chicago and Washington shows are officially SOLD OUT – but we have some tickets to give away to you lot, our wonderful Facebook friends. For your chance to win a pair, all you have to do is comment here and tell us which city you’d like to go to (very important), tag the friend you’d take with you and tell us WHY you deserve to win the tickets! All the shows are All Ages and we have 2 pairs of tickets to give away in each city. The prize is tickets only, as always you will need to make your own way to and from the show. The competition opens now and you have until MONDAY (4th March) at 3pm GMT to enter. We’ll announce the winners on Facebook then, so keep an eye out in case you’re picked – good luck!

482648_10151360767603040_274335268_n.png

Edited by krysady

Aww :wub2: I joined almost three years ago and I can say this is the best place to know about Mika, I couldn't live without the MFC now and also I've met very lovely people here that are very good friends :wub2: Long life to the MFC :wink2:

This is so true :wub2:

have you all missed his tweet? :blink: it's about new lyrics!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Lyric of the day "why would I let all the tears dry, when if I miss you, then you stay alive, so I'm gonna miss cuz I want to miss you"

I don't see it....:dunno: