Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

During Radio Deejay interview they played Live Your Life, and the spanish part has been turned in english!

Very funny interview :teehee:

Please tell someone managed to record the interview...

During Radio Deejay interview they played Live Your Life, and the spanish part has been turned in english!

Very funny interview :teehee:

I don't know why spanish part should be turned in english :dunno::sad:

From MIKA's official Facebook:

It has come to my attention over the last few months that some members of my fan community have been behaving badly towards others - call it whatever you want, cyber-bullying, name-calling, internet harassment, being nasty. I have never and will never agree with this conduct. There's nothing I respect more than my fanclub community both at shows and online. I do not condone any act of bullying amongst fans or to members of my team. If you're someone who does that, you're no fan of mine. Therefore I respectfully ask everyone to be friendly and supportive to one another, and if you can't do that then please keep your negativity to yourself. I really appreciate my fans and have enjoyed meeting so many amazing people over the years, you make it all worthwhile. Be good to eachother. M x

----------

But what happened??

what team...? :shocked::shocked:

Maybe something to do with the "mikafreak" tweet?

:blink:

Edited by lollipop161

now I ask you: anytime you see young fans on twitter trying to find their way in the fandom, please, please, point them here.

They will be protected and defended, no way no one can say we bully fans. We have always tried to keep this place safe from troubles, sh!t stirring people, psychos and whakos!

Dcdeb is a great admin, always ready to help and find the right solutions to keep the forum safe for everyone.

Amen Robi. Thank you Mika and dcdeb for standing up to people who think it's acceptable to libel fans all over the internet and call them bitches, cows and worse on a daily basis for years. Enough is enough.

more: if you see someone being nasty to other fans, especially to the ones who stirred all the **** agains the MFC, pls. ask them politey to give up.

We don't want to be as nasty as they were to us, do we? :thumb_yello:

There have been really a lot of bad mouthing against the MFC on twitter, with no reason whatsoever. This has prevented many new fans from registering here, being victims of some entities who have done their worst to convince them through DM that the MFC is hell.

Please point them here, this is the natural home for Mika fans.

I love the way he handled this, advising to love and support :wub2: It's an important message, gentle but powerful words. I really hope this will calm down the situation, it's been going on for a very long time.

There have been really a lot of bad mouthing against the MFC on twitter, with no reason whatsoever. This has prevented many new fans from registering here, being victims of some entities who have done their worst to convince them through DM that the MFC is hell.

Amen to that.

I think I never said that but I've been Mika's fan since the summer 2010. If you notice, I joined MFC in 2012. I've known about MFC's existence since the start but it took TWO YEARS!! for me to finally join because of rumors I read on different places. I was scared :shocked:

I finally joined after two years because I decided I would make my own mind, but I'm still so sad that I lost two years of being part of this community because of these people ... :tears:

Surely I shared his great statement on my facebooksite.:wub2: I know I haven't been so active on MFC like most of you( partly because of health problems) No artist ( since M J) has impressed me that way Mika does. And from today much more and you should know I'm proud ob being a member of MFC and whe should act the way Mika says. I want the whole world celebrate:partytime2:

Oh so that's the case...

From now on, I'm going to congratulate every new member who's joining in.. I really haven't noticed anything..

I just wanna tell you, when I joined in, I was a bit afraid from any anti-semitic reactions because of all the Israel-Lebanon thing, but I was surprised for good, really. You are all so welcoming and sweet, I could not ask for more than that, it's the best place to be, and I'm going to spread it :thumb_yello:

:huglove::wub2:

Amen to that.

I think I never said that but I've been Mika's fan since the summer 2010. If you notice, I joined MFC in 2012. I've known about MFC's existence since the start but it took TWO YEARS!! for me to finally join because of rumors I read on different places. I was scared :shocked:

I finally joined after two years because I decided I would make my own mind, but I'm still so sad that I lost two years of being part of this community because of these people ... :tears:

ok, thank you.

I mean, if you cannot deal a frank discussion here without becoming agressive, or insulting people, well, then this is not your place. We can argue here, and have strong words and opinions, but hey! this is life baby! But this does not mean that you have to turn against the others with vengeance and hate, winding up people to your mean goals.

and when I say 'you', I'm talking to everybody :naughty:

not to you, dear :huglove:

Oh so that's the case...

From now on, I'm going to congratulate every new member who's joining in.. I really haven't noticed anything..

I just wanna tell you, when I joined in, I was a bit afraid from any anti-semitic reactions because of all the Israel-Lebanon thing, but I was surprised for good, really. You are all so welcoming and sweet, I could not ask for more than that, it's the best place to be, and I'm going to spread it :thumb_yello:

:huglove::wub2:

thank you. The MFC is all of us, not only the moderators, and Mika has a huge esteem for all his fans.

I have always been proud to be both a Mika fan and MFCer for the past 6 and a half years. And tonight, with that message, after all the craziness that has been happening over the last few months, that pride has gone through the roof.

I have loved and supported this fanclub since it's inception, and it's been like another family for me. We have our good days and bad, but when it comes down to it we support each other, and protect each other.

I will always love this place, and love Mika for feeling the same way I do, about wanting to protect the fanclub, and his fandom from bullies. I hope people will come here and feel safe, and not let anyone frighten them away with horror stories from people with suspicious agendas.