Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 58m

Shirt haters... The lot of you. Be kind it's feelings are hurt ;)

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 38m

Back in London. Wearing clothes from my last trip to Japan. Frapbois shirt and vintage Kenzo jacket pic.twitter.com/16uQMAtEZ3

BL6E7B3CUAAkoqv.jpg

FRAPBOIS's catalog

http://www.frapbois.jp/catalog/2013_2/item.php

Mika got this shirt. (14,700 yen)

http://www.frapbois.jp/catalog/2013_2/item_detail.php?id=B1536RFB029

image.php?imid=4532

ONLINE shop

http://zozo.jp/shop/frapbois/goods.html?gid=2091534&did=&cid=550

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 3m

Loving Tegan and Sarah's Fool For Love on radio 2 right now. Nice one @jowhiley

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 2m

*Sara

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 35m

@AlexanderDoyle_ cheers

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 21m

@jowhiley yo!!! Your taste is perfect as ever. Love those girls so much. Sending you my love

Edited by lollipop161

From Mika's FB:

BIG NEWS! Mika has been confirmed to play 2 very special shows for Vodafone yu: in Spain - Barcelona on 22nd June and Madrid on 23rd June! What's more, all tickets are FREE and will be given away to Vodafone clients on the following link… so find a friend on Vodafone and apply now! Barcelona is 16+ and Madrid is 18+. Good luck everyone!

http://www.vodafoneyumusicshows.es/

From Mika's FB:

BIG NEWS! Mika has been confirmed to play 2 very special shows for Vodafone yu: in Spain - Barcelona on 22nd June and Madrid on 23rd June! What's more, all tickets are FREE and will be given away to Vodafone clients on the following link… so find a friend on Vodafone and apply now! Barcelona is 16+ and Madrid is 18+. Good luck everyone!

http://www.vodafoneyumusicshows.es/

Ahhhhhhh!!!! :woot_jump::woot_jump: Chris you made my day!! :huglove:

What about the UK, Mika? :tears:

Before he plays UK again he needs to do promotion here. He deserves to be able to sell out a bigger venue here, than The Roundhouse and The Ritz. But if he's not on TV or radio here, that's not going to happen, and he won't have a hit song either.

I replied to his tweet to Jo Whiley to ask her to play Live Your Life.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 41m

The inside (side 2...)

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 42m

The inside (side 1...)

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 47m

Mel and her Mika Lozza's. chillin

e3e244e0cec011e2af2c220.jpg

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 41m

The inside (side 2...)

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 42m

The inside (side 1...)

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 47m

Mel and her Mika Lozza's. chillin

e3e244e0cec011e2af2c220.jpg

Mel has stolen my Lozzas!:shocked::naughty:

Before he plays UK again he needs to do promotion here. He deserves to be able to sell out a bigger venue here, than The Roundhouse and The Ritz. But if he's not on TV or radio here, that's not going to happen, and he won't have a hit song either.

I replied to his tweet to Jo Whiley to ask her to play Live Your Life.

I got a reply from Radio 1, and it wasn't positive.

They said that they get so many records every week, but they only have 50 on the playlist, so when they have the playlist meeting, they tend to go for the most relevent artists (in their age listenership) and that's the records that get played.

They apologised that my favourite artist wasn't on their lists, but they can't please everybody.

I think Radio One is a lost cause as far as playing Mika songs is concerned.

His best chance of exposure these days is TV advertising - if only we could persuade San Miguel to run the ad in the UK

I think Radio One is a lost cause as far as playing Mika songs is concerned.

His best chance of exposure these days is TV advertising - if only we could persuade San Miguel to run the ad in the UK

I think along those lines too. Both the Swatch ad with Underwater, and the San Miguel ad would be great on UK TV.

I had the same response with R1 a while back. But the problem is that they are the radio station that young people listen to, who are likely to download the single onto their MP3s.

At my age, I'm likely to mistake "MP3" for the name of a Star Wars robot. Like most my age I'd sooner buy the album, but that doesn't help the single.

The ads would get played on the TV, so that would help enormously.

I think along those lines too. Both the Swatch ad with Underwater, and the San Miguel ad would be great on UK TV.

I had the same response with R1 a while back. But the problem is that they are the radio station that young people listen to, who are likely to download the single onto their MP3s.

At my age, I'm likely to mistake "MP3" for the name of a Star Wars robot. Like most my age I'd sooner buy the album, but that doesn't help the single.

The ads would get played on the TV, so that would help enormously.

A lot of hits these days start off when people hear a song in an advert, and the airplay on radio follows from that.