• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From facebook:

MIKA

Get your hands on something oh so sweet today...Mika's brand new album The Origin Of Love OUT NOW!!

http://smarturl.it/Origin_Love_DELUXE

And they put a picture of Jojotje's cake under it! :boing:

576899_10151112187378040_1124586620_n.jpg

Wow!

WOW indeed!

Jojote i need you to give me a few hints...I've been following your fb cake pagebut u don'tgive muchhints there...Puuulleeeaaasseee!:mikacool:

Check my last cake on my fb page...:lmfao:

Tomorrow morning Mika will be live on BBC Breakfast! Check out BBC1 from 8:30am for his interview and a special performance of 'Celebrate'!!

I clean forgot about this!

He mentioned it on Saturday (stupid Oldling brain:naughty:)

Tomorrow night, MIKA will be taking to the stage in Sheffield! We have 3 pairs of tickets to give away to this very special event for Real Radio… Want to be at an intimate gig with Mika at Sheffield Winter Gardens? If you are 18+ and can make your own way to and from the show, just email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name and age, the name and age of your guest, your address and a mobile phone number. Dont forget to write SHEFFIELD in the subject so we know! The contest opens now and will close tonight at 10pm, so email in quickly! We’ll let the winners know by 1030am tomorrow and send full info then (the show is at 7pm). Please only enter if you can definitely go… GOOD LUCK!

:shocked: :shocked: Oh my god please please please lord let me win. (I'm gonna lie about my age, :teehee: I DON'T CARE I GOTTA GO AAAAAAAA)

Tomorrow night, MIKA will be taking to the stage in Sheffield! We have 3 pairs of tickets to give away to this very special event for Real Radio… Want to be at an intimate gig with Mika at Sheffield Winter Gardens? If you are 18+ and can make your own way to and from the show, just email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name and age, the name and age of your guest, your address and a mobile phone number. Dont forget to write SHEFFIELD in the subject so we know! The contest opens now and will close tonight at 10pm, so email in quickly! We’ll let the winners know by 1030am tomorrow and send full info then (the show is at 7pm). Please only enter if you can definitely go… GOOD LUCK!

:shocked: :shocked: Oh my god please please please lord let me win. (I'm gonna lie about my age, :teehee: I DON'T CARE I GOTTA GO AAAAAAAA)

it must be geo-tagged cause I don't see it!

Good luck Eloise! :mika1:

Good luck! :thumb_yello:

it must be geo-tagged cause I don't see it!

Good luck Eloise! :mika1:

Eeeee thankyou! Just took a look on 'the star' magazines website, and they were offering to give 20 tickets away, but the competition closed last week. :shocked: But also it says under 18's can go, but with an adult that enter's on behalf of them, SO IT'S ALL GOOD. :excite:

This is my 5th attempt to win tickets for this:(

Good luck Weezey. Fingers are crossed for you and others who've entered from MFC

Thankyou Marilyn, don't you think you're gonna go?

No, its not that easy for me. I have to be careful. I can't stand for long, have chronic fatigue and always need to plan everything. So I don't go in for these quick contest things. I'm going to The Roundhouse in London and The Ritz in Manchester. I have balcony seats at both venues.

Little french interview promo clip:

http://fanclub.vrak.tv/carly-rae-jepsen-nous-chante-call-me-maybe/

Guess this show will air somewhere later on? 14th of September 17:30? Me and french are :blink:

it was the show I was thinking to be on a couple of months ago... I was way too shy though, thank God I didn't go, not my type of thing :blush-anim-cl:

A little exchange on twitter:

Iain Dale ‏@IainDale

And the winner of this year's Butch Man of the Yeard Award.... Mika... #InappropriateAwards

naectegale hraevn ‏@naectegale

@IainDale Your just jealous because Mika is way prettier than you :-P

Iain Dale ‏@IainDale

@naectegale this is true

:teehee:

Iain is a Mika fan, and gay himself, and is a politics geek - owns a publishing house and has an award-winning radio show on LBC