Mika back to Taratata on 19/09/2012

BiaIchihara

What I find amazing is how nervous he looks while he's waiting, and then the moment he walks on stage that's just gone... just like that. I wish I could do that :teehee:

I paid attention to this as well, but I don't think it just gone... he has a strong will and can command himself :wub2:

Backstage stuff :boing:

Xivv9evifXY

They saved the best for last, Mika comes in at 9:27

Thank youuu :huglove:

I can't wait to watch it :)

Ah, I'm watching this tomorrow after my Law class :D

*I can't right now... I have to go to the study of the boarding school to access youtube... too late for that ^^ *

Backstage stuff :boing:

Xivv9evifXY

They saved the best for last, Mika comes in at 9:27

I edited a video only Mika part.:wink2:

Dailymotion ( YouTube blocks it all over the world )

Edited by Kumazzz
change the link

I need the translation... :blush-anim-cl:

Anybody please help me ?

"Hi, this is Mika in My Taratata and this time I'd like to see again Françoise Hardy singing with Alain Dubrano. The song is "Si ça fait mal" ("if it hurts" in english) and Dubrano was her very close co-worker with whom she wrote songs. I'm a huge fan of Françoise Hardy since my teenage years and... well this song is perfect."

Here is the link to the song : http://video.mytaratata.com/video/iLyROoaftDTe.html :wink2:

"Hi' date=' this is Mika in My Taratata and this time I'd like to see again Françoise Hardy singing with Alain Dubrano. The song is "Si ça fait mal" [i']("if it hurts" in english)[/i] and Dubrano was her very close co-worker with whom she wrote songs. I'm a huge fan of Françoise Hardy since my teenage years and... well this song is perfect."

Here is the link to the song : http://video.mytaratata.com/video/iLyROoaftDTe.html :wink2:

Merci Ysa !!! :flowers2:

It's awesome ! :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]-mvjfmMhE2U[/YOUTUBE]

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

"Happy Birthday Taratata" de Mika (+ best of 20 ans de Taratata)

Mika wishes Taratata a Happy 20th Birthday ! (2013)

L'an dernier, Taratata a fêté ses 20 ans, notamment lors d'un grand concert au Zenith.

Pour l'occasion, de nombreux artistes venus dans l'émission avaient tenu à laisser un petit message d'anniversaire.

Voici le message de Mika, suivi de quelques uns des morceaux d'anthologie qui furent vécus sur le plateau de Taratata :

[YOUTUBE]tHR9YViJRSY[/YOUTUBE]

• Like 1