Hi from Caroline and Chloé!

Caroline and Chloé

Hi Mika fans from all around the world! :)

Our name are Caroline and Chloé, we are twin sisters, 21, and we decided to create an account for us on your community.

We are French, living in Lyon. But currently we are in Canada, Québec for our studies in Biology. That's such a great experience.

We've been listening to Mika since the first album came out, but to be honest, we are really fans of his work since last year. After the song "Elle me dit", that we love, we decided to listen to his previous records, and we fell in love with all of his songs. At the time the first album came out, we were not enough fluent in english to appreciate these songs.

What's more, we went to the show in Vienne, France, last summer, and it was just incredible. And we were lucky enough to see him after the show, he was so kind to stop and sign autographs, he took time to speak with fans. We realized what kind of person he was.

So here we are. We discovered your community as it is one of the first name which appears on Google when you enter "Mika". We also saw some girls wearing a "MFC" pins during the show in Vienne. We are very happy to join your community which seems very dynamic! :bye:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mika fans from all around the world! :)

Our name are Caroline and Chloé, we are twin sisters, 21, and we decided to create an account for us on your community.

We are French, living in Lyon. But currently we are in Canada, Québec for our studies in Biology. That's such a great experience.

We've been listening to Mika since the first album came out, but to be honest, we are really fans of his work since last year. After the song "Elle me dit", that we love, we decided to listen to his previous records, and we fell in love with all of his songs. At the time the first album came out, we were not enough fluent in english to appreciate these songs.

What's more, we went to the show in Vienne, France, last summer, and it was just incredible. And we were lucky enough to see him after the show, he was so kind to stop and sign autographs, he took time to speak with fans. We realized what kind of person he was.

So here we are. We discovered your community as it is one of the first name which appears on Google when you enter "Mika". We also saw some girls wearing a "MFC" pins during the show in Vienne. We are very happy to join your community which seems very dynamic! :bye:

Welcome to the MFC :huglove:

Have fun ( and if you you have any questions don't be scared to ask we don't bite :naughty: )

Thank you very much everybody! :):cheers:

welcome to the MikaFanClub! :yay:

i assume you are in Montreal... were you here when he played at St-Jean-sur-Richelieu or you were in France?

No, we are currently in Québec city. :) Unfortunately we were in France for holidays when he came at Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, we would have loved to see him in concert there. By the way, it's kind of weird that no shows have been announced for Canada for the new album, maybe next year, we hope.

Caroline and Chloe, welcome to MFC. You are So lucky not only because you met him in person but also because you knew him in your younger age!!! I am now 40 and something old, honestly..., and I always want many younger people listen to MIKA songs and know him. Especially for people who are lost and wander in their ordinary lives...

Oh, that sounds too serious, now let me add just one thing. When I stated listening to his songs, I wanted to know what's his idea and message, then, now I can speak English like this!!!

mika from tokyo.

• 2 weeks later...