Mika confirms new single 'Origin of Love'

DerMoment1608

It's actually "get it together"...meaning "get yourself together". :naughty:

The small shows were announced 4 months in advance and he's got nothing on his schedule now except a Swiss festival so something is definitely up. Large European dates are usually announced 6 months in advance.

IMO it's too late to panic. Mika's total disappearance in 2011 was when I was upset about this because I thought it was a terrible risk. It still makes me sad but the situation is what it is.

I'll be very surprised if he's going back to make another album right now though. I guess we'll see. :blink:

You think he's going to pull an Adele instead? He has been talking about wanting to have children... :fisch:

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm evil :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think he's going to pull an Adele instead? He has been talking about wanting to have children... :fisch:

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm evil :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yes because all men drop their careers to have children. :rolls_eyes:

(That sarcasm was meant for men and not you btw :mf_rosetinted:)

I do think he's just going to turn up with a kid one day though without any prior indication that one is on the way. :naughty:

I think TOOL is the best album from MIKA,and he should have a big tour for this album and promote it.But for truly,I think he or his record lable put the wrong song to be a single,and it's really strange that they release different single in different area with the different date.:blink:

Jodi perhaps gives us a clue to solve the mystery....

JodiMarr

@toferbrown @JodiMarr subtle hint 2 my fave singers 2 get over here sit on bench w/ me make more magic @mikasounds @KChenoweth

Ver conversación Responder Retwittear Favorito Más

14 nov Jodi Marr ‏@JodiMarr

@toferbrown it's a subtle hint to my two fave singers to get over here & sit on the bench with me and make magic! @mikasou

Ver conversación

Knabe piano restoration officially begun! Ready for new songs !@mikasounds @kristinchenoweth pic.twitter.com/SxqUwOYn

Ver foto

Jodi perhaps gives us a clue to solve the mystery....

JodiMarr

@toferbrown @JodiMarr subtle hint 2 my fave singers 2 get over here sit on bench w/ me make more magic @mikasounds @KChenoweth

Ver conversación Responder Retwittear Favorito Más

@toferbrown it's a subtle hint to my two fave singers to get over here & sit on the bench with me and make magic! @mikasou

Ver conversación

Knabe piano restoration officially begun! Ready for new songs !@mikasounds @kristinchenoweth pic.twitter.com/SxqUwOYn

Ver foto

It sounds like she is just hoping that Mika (and Kristen) will take the hint and come to see her. :naughty:

It hurts but it might be the best choice he can do at this moment. He needs a new song, not OOL or Underwater or Stardust.... Hope he never see Nick Littlemore again.

???? He has done his best songs together with Nick Littlemore? :blink:

Edit: Okay, maybe with Jodi Marr but still. Isn't it too early to panic? I might be panicking a little bit too. No matter how much I want him to be happy, i want my own happiness too :naughty:

Edited by tiibet

Yes because all men drop their careers to have children. :rolls_eyes:

(That sarcasm was meant for men and not you btw :mf_rosetinted:)

I do think he's just going to turn up with a kid one day though without any prior indication that one is on the way. :naughty:

Actually, in the past few years, we've been having a couple of male politicians in the Netherlands that did just that in. Big names, one of which had a chance to become prime minister and didn't because he wanted time for his family (he didn't have a kid at the time but got one within 2 years).

Mika has hinted he wants to be more present than his father was... (then again, he's been hinting there would be a huge tour in 2013 quite a bit more often :teehee:)

I found this article which appears to be a site that creates stories about celebrities that aren't true...satire....

http://en.mediamass.net/people/mika/new-album.html

So I don't know what to believe. I simply cannot imagine him not performing since it seems like he enjoys performing so much. But I don't really know him. And it took 3 years to get TOOL finished...I can't believe he could rush back in the studio and crank another one out in a year. Unless he is going to release an EP or something like that.

I found this article which appears to be a site that creates stories about celebrities that aren't true...satire....

http://en.mediamass.net/people/mika/new-album.html

So I don't know what to believe. I simply cannot imagine him not performing since it seems like he enjoys performing so much. But I don't really know him. And it took 3 years to get TOOL finished...I can't believe he could rush back in the studio and crank another one out in a year. Unless he is going to release an EP or something like that.

"Do you think Mika will pick up right where he left off and deliver another excellent album? Have you heard any rumors about the new album? Let us know!!"

Ummm, do they know he's already done one? :blink:

I found this one funny mainly because it was so obviously not true. But if you didn't know much about MIKA and didn't follow him on Twitter, you wouldn't know the difference....

http://en.mediamass.net/people/mika/dogrecovery.html

OK, straying off-topic here, but I found this one hysterical!

http://en.mediamass.net/people/mika/married.html

:lmfao:

And with that, I'll stop because we're giving this site way more traffic than they deserve! :aah:

OK, straying off-topic here, but I found this one hysterical!

http://en.mediamass.net/people/mika/married.html

:lmfao:

And with that, I'll stop because we're giving this site way more traffic than they deserve! :aah:

Yes, I agree. That site doesn't deserve any more traffic. But I was laughing hysterically at the one where MIKA's wife is pregnant and she has a baby bump! She??!! :lmfao:

Those stories are hilarious. Reminds me of our India Times :roftl:

Mika has hinted he wants to be more present than his father was...

He also said he wanted his dog to be his constant companion. :aah: I think he'd have an easier time dragging a baby around the world than the dog. Especially since his mother and sister are always with him.

Those stories are hilarious. Reminds me of our India Times :roftl:

He also said he wanted his dog to be his constant companion. :aah: I think he'd have an easier time dragging a baby around the world than the dog. Especially since his mother and sister are always with him.

talking about his dog... apparently her name is Spinee now :lmao:

talking about his dog... apparently her name is Spinee now :lmao:

Where in the world did they get the name Spinee? :lmfao:

Oh and he was born in Beyrouth, Lebanon. Either that was a joke or someone does not know how to spell!

I don't know . . . this one seems legit. :pinkbow:

http://en.mediamass.net/people/mika/sexiest-alive.html

I agree!!

Beyrouth is the French spelling.

Oops! I did not know that. I learned something today and any day you can learn something makes it a good day! :)

I don't know the French language but if anyone needs to know how to speak in Crow or Northern Cheyenne, I can help there!

It hurts but it might be the best choice he can do at this moment. He needs a new song, not OOL or Underwater or Stardust.... Hope he never see Nick Littlemore again.

IMO, Stardust is easily the choice of most fans as the best single material on the album, and OOL + Underwater turned out to be the 2 favourites by mile when we put up 5 songs for voting on MFC.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the album, it's just that they didn't reach the right audience with it - reasons for that we could right a really long list though.

Edited by suzie

IMO, Stardust is easily the choice of most fans as the best single material on the album, and OOL + Underwater turned out to be the 2 favourites by mile when we put up 5 songs for voting on MFC.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the album, it's just that they didn't reach the right audience with it - reasons for that we could right a really long list though.

Doubt Stardust could ever get a chance to be a single atm, and If OOL or Underwater is released as single, can't imagine it will dramatically bring the entire album to the top in Dec. As far as I know, it never happened in 21th century. I mean, it's already too late. Underwater was kinda 'released' in my country, but it never appears into Top 100, while "Happy Ending" is still around chart 30th.

ps: I Love TOOL. But I know my taste of music can be different from general public taste. :aah:

It should at the very least, have been advertised on TV properly. I keep seeing ads for aother albums, but I've never once seen an ad for TOOL.

Didn't Mika do some interview a while ago? I thiught it was for something like an album show. Similar to that Mika Through The Looking Glass thing he did with the 2nd album. I think in the interview he was saying something like, "I go into the studio and see Nick on the computer and also the 22 year old from the internet." It was something like that he was saying.

Anyway, when is that going to be aired? I haven't seen it yet, but he was wonderful in the interview, and the other guy was lovely too.