Tour Rumours - 2013!

dcdeb

so, I'll give it a try. montana is very nice, a well-known tourist destination. the ex wife of lothar matthäus, lolitta morena has there lived in a villa. There are many villas, chic, expensive hotels, jewelery shops, trendy fashion boutiques. pierce brosnan has already made ​​there holiday. it is similar to zermatt. montana is accessible by car, but would not be informed about the parking. you can take the train to sierre and then by a funicular, is also the fastest way. I would also recommend to stay the night in sierre is certainly cheaper. the festival itself, I do not know, when I worked there, the festival does not exist.in the pubs and bars play artists who are not in the program. There are three? large halls, far as I think. So it is not as small as I thought. a few years ago was morchiba there and it was really crowded. for those who want to plan a ski weekend, it will cost something, but it's worth it to all cases. The ski area is huge and super nice. I'm looking forward ...

I hope you understand me, that's not exactly a hit the translation program.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way! He can't make something like this to his fans :shocked: And I suppose he need to earn money for living ... or not :blink: I hope it's not true :sneaky2:

I'm sorry in Paris Mika said that he is not returning to Paris since a long time :'( I ask to a friend who is in the Mika Choir tomorrow to ask questions to Mika.

I'm sorry in Paris Mika said that he is not returning to Paris since a long time :'( I ask to a friend who is in the Mika Choir tomorrow to ask questions to Mika.

Ok... I'm NOT freaking out :shocked: ...

That might explain why he was so much focussed on France...

Edited by Kaito

Mika won´t tour in 2013... DO ANYONE OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS?

:tears:

WHAT?!? :shocked:

I returned the ticket to his concert in Portugal next week cuz I touhght he was going to tour in 2013 so I wouldnt spend much money and now he decided he wont tour? WHAT THE HECK MIKA! :crybaby: :crybaby: i hope this isnt true :( i'm so sad...

It's just across the mountain from Robi's house :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

now I only need to dig a tunnel :original:

I could come and help you, If we start now we might get there just in time :naughty:

I am right with you girls..............I have my shovel ready :thumb_yello:

For ticket and one nights accommodation, that isn't bad.

I may be being extremely thick here but I can't find any info in English. :mf_rosetinted:

Personally I would imagine that he will still do some summer festivals as he has done for the past few years but I can't imagine him 'touring' as such. I think what he has said has more or less confirmed what we were thinking, as Christine says. :tears:

:huglove: I am afraid there is very little hope for any UK dates as the three small venues before Christmas haven't even sold out :no:

Awww. I'm going to cry :sad: Maybe if it was advertised more it would help. I've seen for the gig in Glasgow it has been advertised in one of the newspapers but it was quite a small ad am surprise anyone would be able to notice it.

Yes, DoReMi translated it to me! But he should make shows in Eastern and Nothern Europe, Asia, Australia, Japan, Canada .... and Russia for sure :blink: I hope he will!

Awww. I'm going to cry :sad: Maybe if it was advertised more it would help. I've seen for the gig in Glasgow it has been advertised in one of the newspapers but it was quite a small ad am surprise anyone would be able to notice it.

AWWW :huglove: Don't cry. We will just have to make the most of it in December - and hope for better times in the future :thumb_yello:

Please could someone tell me where the nearest Airport is for the Swiss festival? Thank you.

I think it's 'Genève' ;)

I don't know what to say... I wonder what his plans are..

Edited by Kaito

I'm thinking I'd better come to the UK after all. :aah:

:sad:

My husband says he may have to go to London in December -- if he can manage to schedule it before Iceland, I may try to make it as well. *sigh*