Tour Rumours - 2013!

dcdeb

I think it's 'Genève' ;)

Thank you:thumb_yello:

:sad:

My husband says he may have to go to London in December -- if he can manage to schedule it before Iceland, I may try to make it as well. *sigh*

I hope you can make it.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he doesn't tour I will have to go to a festival I guess then ... how on earth I go about booking things though cos' even that Swiss thing I can't even understand it ... I really need to save for a Mika fund ... I can't go through 2013 and not see him at all ... I just can't :(:aah:

If he doesn't tour I will have to go to a festival I guess then ... how on earth I go about booking things though cos' even that Swiss thing I can't even understand it ... I really need to save for a Mika fund ... I can't go through 2013 and not see him at all ... I just can't :(:aah:

Just ask if you need help Laurel......not that I am doing that well with this one so far!

Just ask if you need help Laurel......not that I am doing that well with this one so far!

Yeah well I can't do that one as I don't and won't have any holiday until April ... but after that I'll have to see what he's doing ... and what will be easier for me to get to ... :aah:

Yeah well I can't do that one as I don't and won't have any holiday until April ... but after that I'll have to see what he's doing ... and what will be easier for me to get to ... :aah:

Okey dokey. Just let me know if you need any help :thumb_yello:

I'm slightly sad and confused, is this for certain? And why? :tears:

It's certainly not been announced officially anywhere -- it's just something that Mika has said to fans. I'm not really panicking, but I am glad that I've been able to see him several times this year, and if I can manage one of the UK dates as well as my Iceland trip I will... as 2013 looks very uncertain at this point. :dunno:

Yes, DoReMi translated it to me! But he should make shows in Eastern and Nothern Europe, Asia, Australia, Japan, Canada .... and Russia for sure :blink: I hope he will!

I hope too ! I'm really confused, how could he do that.. :tears:

Mika, you told us you'll come back to Montreal, you CAN'T forget us. :wags_finger:

Now this is just me thinking this because I am a mother but I always worry about the health of his vocal chords. Back in June he tweeted "@mikasounds: At the vocal doctor. About to get a camera stuck down my throat. All quite a regular afternoon for a hypochondriac" So the mother in me starts worrying if something might be wrong with his voice and I had this nagging feeling that he was having problems singing. So maybe he needs to take time off because he is having problems and needs time to heal.

And I am probably just being hysterical and melodramatic! :dunno:

This can't be true can it? Like seriously. But anyway I'm just gonna hope it isn't. :pray:

He said in Lyon to fans from the Mika Choir that he isn't touring in 2013, some festivals may be, he said that he return to studio :shocked:

I can't understand because I don't know why he said that

He said in Lyon to fans from the Mika Choir that he isn't touring in 2013, some festivals may be, he said that he return to studio :shocked:

Not his bes idea when you jus released an album... If its something about his health or his private life, ok. He is free to schedule his life as he please. I just wouldnt like that its due to his "not succes" with TOOL

Not his bes idea when you jus released an album... If its something about his health or his private life, ok. He is free to schedule his life as he please. I just wouldnt like that its due to his "not succes" with TOOL

I have no idea what exactly Mika's plans are or why but haven't we been discussing all week what the consequences would be if the album is not successful enough? This was expected IMO.

Of course there are smaller, even independent artists who will tour all over the place. But Mika's got other interests he can pursue. Look at Toronto for example. Realistically if he came back here now he'd have to play the same venue he started in. He probably wouldn't even recoup his costs of bringing his family and crew and band to North America. Why would he do that? He can spend his time writing songs for Madonna or concentrating on lucrative festivals in Switzerland or France or just taking a break and living his life. I imagine he's got things on the go that we don't even know about.

I really hope this isn't true and that I will be able to see him touring in 2013.

At this moment in my life he and his music means a lot to me and reading all this rumours are making me feel a bit nauseous to be honest, it's like a big knot in my stomach, just having the idea of not seeing him again for a while (of wich we don't know how long it would be).

On the other hand, I realise also, this isn't up to us to decide whether or not he's going on tour. It's totally up to Mika. It probably has a reason, why he wants to do this. But I think it's still a bit strange... Just now, after releasing TOOL.

I respect the choices that Mika makes, but I'm still hoping it isn't true. But I guess only time will tell...

Now this is just me thinking this because I am a mother but I always worry about the health of his vocal chords. Back in June he tweeted "@mikasounds: At the vocal doctor. About to get a camera stuck down my throat. All quite a regular afternoon for a hypochondriac" So the mother in me starts worrying if something might be wrong with his voice and I had this nagging feeling that he was having problems singing. So maybe he needs to take time off because he is having problems and needs time to heal.

And I am probably just being hysterical and melodramatic! :dunno:

It could be that, but i dont think it is cuz he said he wont tour in 2013 cause he will be back to the studio :blink: now this is strange. why would he be going straight to studio after being there for 1,5 year and finished an album 3 months ago. it doesnt make sense cuz no one's asking for a 4th album right now. everyone wants to hear the 3rd. I think this story is very poorly told. there's something here that doesnt match...

I really hope this isn't true and that I will be able to see him touring in 2013.

He always does summer dates in France and Belgium so if you can travel a bit hopefully you should be able to see him whether there's a "proper tour" or not.

I really hope this is just a misunderstanding, like maybe he just meant no more touring in france in 2013 or smth.

in NYC he told he'd be back to NA in 2013 :(

He sold more than 100 000 of TOOL in France in 2 months it make no sens to not touring only in France :s