Tour Rumours - 2013!

dcdeb

How many festivals is that now that he's doing in France ... maybe I should go there and set up a stage in a field and he'd play it as he seems to be doing everything else .... :teehee: I might get to see him this year then ... :aah:

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many festivals is that now that he's doing in France ... maybe I should go there and set up a stage in a field and he'd play it as he seems to be doing everything else .... :teehee: I might get to see him this year then ... :aah:

It seems like he goes to the opening of an envelope in France at the moment... Maybe just take a sealed envelope over there and open it :teehee:

It seems like he goes to the opening of an envelope in France at the moment... Maybe just take a sealed envelope over there and open it :teehee:

:lmfao: That might be a better idea :wink2:

:aah::lmfao:Now that made me laugh!!!

It does feel sad though, that everything he does is over there these days...I have also given up on ever having a nice gig here again, especially a relaxed one where we don't get the usual crazy queuing by a few nutters and all that jazz.

Tbh, I think that a large part of my lack of interest in Mika these days is due to this. The gigs are always elsewhere, and when they finally DO happen here they are a massive letdown and a highly stressful situation to be in if you want to have a tiny chance even to have a good spot at them, or a good view, etc...

It all just seems to have turned rather shambolic :doh:

:aah::lmfao:Now that made me laugh!!!

Tbh, I think that a large part of my lack of interest in Mika these days is due to this. The gigs are always elsewhere, and when they finally DO happen here they are a massive letdown and a highly stressful situation to be in if you want to have a tiny chance even to have a good spot at them, or a good view, etc...

It all just seems to have turned rather shambolic :doh:

Glad I could make you and Laurel laugh...

But I can totally understand why you guys would be losing interest.. :itsok:

• 1 month later...
Le DL Grenoble ‏@LeDL_Grenoble 2m

@mikasounds en concert gratuit le mercredi 10 juillet à l'anneau de vitesse de #Grenoble !

So ANOTHER French gig then.:bored:

• 3 weeks later...

Mika a Saint-Tropez? :shocked: is it a private party (gig)?

http://www.groupe-floirat.com/Actualites/?lg=fr

privateparty-byblos-ava.jpg

MIKA en Concert au Byblos de Saint-Tropez !

MIKA en Concert pour la soirée du Byblos de St Tropez, Jeudi 18 Juillet.

Au mois de Juillet, c'est chaque année "The Place To Be". Le temps d'une soirée le Byblos de Saint-Tropez, véritable institution Tropézienne, accueille des artistes de renommée internationale pour se produire au cœur du Palace, devant un parterre de célébrités, d'amis et de clients fidèles.

Au programme cette année :

1ère Partie : BREAKBOT & Irfane

Concert : MIKA

Closing : DJ Jack.E (résident des Caves du Roy)

• 5 months later...

I heard a rumour Mika is going to Strasbourg at mid January and seems for a "gig" I don't know if it's a fake info but is it possible Mika is going to "Les Enfoires" as a guest? I read that show takes place this January in Strasbourg :teehee:

http://www.infoconcert.com/artiste/les-enfoires-2014-8086/concerts.html

I know this thread is for tour rumours 2013 but I didn't know where to write it :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Mikasister

I found this as well:

Le Enfoirés 2014: Alizée, Yannick Agnel, Jean-Louis Aubert, Chimène Badi, Amel Bent, Bénabar, Patrick Bruel, Nicolas Canteloup, Patrick Chesnais, Thomas Dutronc, Gad Elmaleh, Patrick Fiori, Garou, Jean-Marc Généreux, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Grégoire, Jenifer, Michael Jones, Gérard Jugnot, Claire Keim, Michèle Laroque, Maxime Le Forestier, Nolwenn Leroy, Lorie, Renan Luce, Christophe Maé, Mimie Mathy, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maurane, Mika, Pierre Palmade, M. Pokora, Pascal Obispo, Hélène Ségara, SHY'M, MC Solaar, Natasha St-Pier, Tal, Christophe Willem, Zaz et Zazie accompagnés par Guy Delacroix et ses musiciens.

I heard a rumour Mika is going to Strasbourg at mid January and seems for a "gig" I don't know if it's a fake info but is it possible Mika is going to "Les Enfoires" as a guest? I read that show takes place this January in Strasbourg :teehee:

http://www.infoconcert.com/artiste/les-enfoires-2014-8086/concerts.html

I know this thread is for tour rumours 2013 but I didn't know where to write it :blush-anim-cl:

Start a new thread called "Tour Rumours 2014", perhaps?