• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the first one I'm seeing:

https://www.facebook.com/capricesfest

1036_496156913750882_2091501759_n.png

Looks like Mika on March 15, 2013 at Le Caprices Festival?

I knew I had hear about this festival :D Charlie Winston was there last year ^^'

Caprice festival was an incredibly well organised event; the decor both backstage and out front was full of interesting details which gave a really special atmosphere to the whole thing.

Well, it's pretty far from home but we'll see :')

I'm checking how to get there, we never know ... :blush-anim-cl:

I believe it's in Switzerland. :teehee:

It is in Switzeland :) Near Genève :thumb_yello:

I had forgotten ...

Thank you sooo much Deb ! :blush-anim-cl:

Well, we'll wait for further details but I'm happy to hear Mika might come back to Europe for Spring :wub2:

hem...

actually it's not near Geneva at all :teehee:

https://maps.google.ch/maps?q=crans+montana+carte&hl=fr&hq=crans+montana&hnear=Renens,+Vaud&t=m&z=8

The Festival's website will be updated tonight, I'll give you more info as soon as i'll find them :wink2:

As it's been annouced in swiss newspapers tonight, I believe we can consider it's not a rumour any more, is it?

anyway, I'll find more infos and will let you know.

All i can say now is that, as it's in the mountains, it's not easy to go there if you don't have any car and hotels are quite expensives right next to the festival, but you can find cheaper ones not far away :wink2:

here is a (very small indeed) picture giving you an idea of the place:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmHVPfo9mHLBgYsxmbxwsA9HPQDR_TZGKhTLcD2So6qmYY1z9RZi-ioUeSUA

hem...

actually it's not near Geneva at all :teehee:

https://maps.google.ch/maps?q=crans+montana+carte&hl=fr&hq=crans+montana&hnear=Renens,+Vaud&t=m&z=8

The Festival's website will be updated tonight, I'll give you more info as soon as i'll find them :wink2:

As it's been annouced in swiss newspapers tonight, I believe we can consider it's not a rumour any more, is it?

anyway, I'll find more infos and will let you know.

All i can say now is that, as it's in the mountains, it's not easy to go there if you don't have any car and hotels are quite expensives right next to the festival, but you can find cheaper ones not far away :wink2:

here is a (very small indeed) picture giving you an idea of the place:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmHVPfo9mHLBgYsxmbxwsA9HPQDR_TZGKhTLcD2So6qmYY1z9RZi-ioUeSUA

Oh I had checked the adress that was on Facebook.. it's further than I thought :aah: Don't they organise any transport to get there from major cities ? :)

Oh I had checked the adress that was on Facebook.. it's further than I thought :aah: Don't they organise any transport to get there from major cities ? :)

the probably have something arranged with the train. But trains don't go there so you'll have to take a bus to reach the place.

Anyway, I'll check if their are some offers combining train+festival tickets ;-)

a snow festival in the mountains! :wub2: from what i read on some website, the gigs take place in a club in town as well as in an open air area on the mountain, is that true? i've never been to such a snow festival but always wanted to, as i love skiing (and aprés-ski-parties :teehee:)! :wub2: this place seems to be really hard to reach from where i live though, even by car (thanks for the map nanou!)... i really hope that mika performs at more of those festivals, there are several in the austrian alps as well, that would be much easier for me (and probably also cheaper :teehee:). usually those festivals are at the beginning and at the end of the skiing season.

For ticket and one nights accommodation, that isn't bad.

yes, but I don't see any for the 15th :doh:

I've found this hotel: http://www.hoteldulac-crans-montana.ch/pages/tarifs.php

and maybe you should check in Sierre, the nearest city "down the mountain". There are free buses traveling from Sierre to Crans-Montana during the festival and hotels are cheaper there :wink2:

I ve just bought my ticket! With nelly furtado it may sell out quickly and there are not so huge halls. I live just 45 minutes away!

oh, where do you live exactely? ^^ (I'm in Lausanne :wink2:). Have you already been to this festival? if so, tells us everything you can :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

nanou, we know each from nyon, i think, or it was a girlfriend of yours? I live in brig, wallis.i would love to tell more, but has to do with translation program. tomorrow I have time.

ooooooooooooooh! true!!!! silly me :aah: I'm sorry :blush-anim-cl:

Don't worry, we still have plenty of time to think to that festival.

Anyway, I'm glad we'll get the chance to meet again there :thumb_yello: (and I pormise I won't forget your MFC name until then :aah:)

Hello. :bye:

I went to M gigs by plane :plane:, by car :drive:, by train :arrow: and by motorbike :biker:.

Is it time to go by ski????? :fisch:

Dear Moderaaaaaaaaaaators, pleeeeaaaaaaseee.....

add a skiing smilie for us :original:

For this tour i'm not going abroad but Swiss is almost Italy... :italia:

Anyway Swiss is so expensive :aah:

If i cover my ears during Nelly Furtado performance can i have a discount of the ticket? :bleh: