MIKA Donates Scarf to LOOSEN UP Charity Auction for Male Cancer

dcdeb

$572.87 for Mika's scarf and still 5 days left to bid :o The next closest auctions are for ANA IVANOVIC's Signed and Worn Adidas Tennis Dress $463.59 and ROBERT CARLYLE's Signed & Worn Celebrity Owned Tie $318.26

:kachinga:

i wonder if its been washed since Mika wore it? i'd only pay more than $572 if it's still covered in his neck sweat :shun:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm.... :aah: What´s wrong? LOL

I always used that word... it´s like... slang for thing?? :aah:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nah, if the One Direction guys auctioned THAT thingy for sure they would beat Mika :lmfao:

I was more meaning the meaning above that one. Meaning like "that thing that is not cool anymore" or something like that.

Ok, now I need to reset my brain, cause I´ve been using that word A LOT lately, and I should stop doing it... I´ll use "stuff" from now on :aah:

I'm with Rosa. I use thingy all the time and have never heard it used in that context. :dunno: Notice the Urban Dictionary entry has twice as many thumbs down as thumbs up so I don't think I'm totally put of the loop. :naughty:

This scarf is not very interesting. :aah: I would bid on some of the scarves he's worn in the past but I don't recognize it.

Sorry for the confusion guys...it was just my 'dirty' Olding-mind:teehee:

Sorry for the confusion guys...it was just my 'dirty' Olding-mind:teehee:

Si is mine :naughty: Sorry, I know most of the dirty words and slang. I blame it on my male colleagues :bleh:

I didn't know this brand and checked their shop on line. You're right, that's not their most beautiful item.

$572.87 for Mika's scarf and still 5 days left to bid :o The next closest auctions are for ANA IVANOVIC's Signed and Worn Adidas Tennis Dress $463.59 and ROBERT CARLYLE's Signed & Worn Celebrity Owned Tie $318.26

:kachinga:

i wonder if its been washed since Mika wore it? i'd only pay more than $572 if it's still covered in his neck sweat :shun:

Maybe if you pay $1000 you can ask him to wear the scarf during one of the next shows so it'll be freshly sweated. :wink2:

The description on e-bay says 'used'.

Has someone already found a pic of Mika wearing the scarf?

no, I haven't found any pics where he's wearing it either

Maybe he was wearing it while meeting fans after a gig?

Or just on private occasions :dunno:

The description on e-bay says 'used'.

Has someone already found a pic of Mika wearing the scarf?

Yes I suppose he has worn it but it doesn't really have any sentimental value for me because I don't recognize/remember it. There are a few items he's worn in the past that I would love but not just any random thing.

Anyway it's good to see the bids have gotten so high! I think McCartney is beating him now but that's to be expected. :naughty:

I'm with Rosa. I use thingy all the time and have never heard it used in that context. :dunno: Notice the Urban Dictionary entry has twice as many thumbs down as thumbs up so I don't think I'm totally put of the loop. :naughty:

This scarf is not very interesting. :aah: I would bid on some of the scarves he's worn in the past but I don't recognize it.

Oh good!! If someone who speaks English uses it, I can do it too :aah:

I had never seen that scarf either. At first I thought it was the one he wore during the awards... erm... Can´t remember... when he was talking to a journalist and needed to bend a bit cause he was too tall... do you remember? He is wearing a bracelet made by a fan, and it´s almost ruined but still he loves it... Anyway, I checked and no, it wasn´t that scarf.

Yes I suppose he has worn it but it doesn't really have any sentimental value for me because I don't recognize/remember it. There are a few items he's worn in the past that I would love but not just any random thing.

Anyway it's good to see the bids have gotten so high! I think McCartney is beating him now but that's to be expected. :naughty:

Yeah, I think that the unexpected thing was him beating everyone at this point... I mean... Yeah, it´s Paul and One Direction... so...

It's madness really when you consider the issues we have been discussing - ie Mika's almost total lack of exposure in the UK currently. I realise that anyone (worldwide) can bid on this auction but it is still great to see. :thumb_yello:

It's madness really when you consider the issues we have been discussing - ie Mika's almost total lack of exposure in the UK currently. I realise that anyone (worldwide) can bid on this auction but it is still great to see. :thumb_yello:

Exactly, that was why I was shocked.

It means that he has more exposure than we think (no :mf_rosetinted:) or that he has rich dedicated fans (more probably :aah:)

Yes it looks good that his scarf has so many bids. It doesn't matter who is bidding, the main thing is it shows Mika is...

POPULAR! WE KNOW ABOUT POPUUUUUUULAR!

It's not about who you are

When you bid for the scarf

It only means that you love Mika!

Yes it looks good that his scarf has so many bids. It doesn't matter who is bidding, the main thing is it shows Mika is...

POPULAR! WE KNOW ABOUT POPUUUUUUULAR!

It's not about who you are

When you bid for the scarf

It only means that you love Mika!

Lol! Or as Rosa says... He has a few rich fans.

One Direction fans don't get enough pocket money :tears: