Happy Holidays from MIKA!

dcdeb

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Deb, the video is brilliant!! Love it :wub2: Good job! Was so good to see him talking to his fans this way, so relaxed and funny. Lol, I'm the one pushing him to the pic with that wheel thing :teehee:

Oh that's fantastic. I was wondering who it was. :roftl:

Oh, Deb, the video is brilliant!! Love it :wub2: Good job! Was so good to see him talking to his fans this way, so relaxed and funny. Lol, I'm the one pushing him to the pic with that wheel thing :teehee:

Oh that's fantastic. I was wondering who it was. :roftl:

Same here...:naughty:

Thank you Deb for the video, this made my day!

Mika seems so happy, loved each moment. So sweet from him :wub2:

HappyHolidaysfromMIKA002_0005.jpg

And his face here is just.. I don't know ahah. Hilarious :naughty:

Awwww!!:wub2:

I have an amazing headache atm, but this spontaneous Christmasvid ("DcDeb is holding the camera"!!-and she does a wonderful job:thumb_yello:-) made me feel a whole lot better!

Thanks Deb!

Who's idea was it to make that vid?

I was wondering that too :naughty:

Oh dear you have no idea how hard I laughed at the beginning, it's brilliant! :lmfao: Whose idea was the trolley, did he ask you to push him?

Thanks for sharing this with us Deb, it definitely made my day a whole lot better. :wub2: He's such a cutie. "How'd you get a note wrong, it's Jingle Bells!" :roftl:

Yes, sorry, I should have said it was Nina doing the heavy work there. I thought I actually got your face, too, Nina, but as Mika was so emphatic that he rolled into the frame, I guess I was afraid to move too far to the left. :naughty:

Oh yes, thanks, Alice -- Biekje caught the behind the scenes action. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh dear you have no idea how hard I laughed at the beginning, it's brilliant! :lmfao: Whose idea was the trolley, did he ask you to push him?

Thanks for sharing this with us Deb, it definitely made my day a whole lot better. :wub2: He's such a cutie. "How'd you get a note wrong, it's Jingle Bells!" :roftl:

I suggested the video, but the rest was all Mika. He saw that rolling platform there and started to push it toward me -- I thought he wanted ME on it at first! But he almost immediately knew what he wanted to do and how to do it. It was fun to watch him in action. :thumb_yello:

Yes, sorry, I should have said it was Nina doing the heavy work there. I thought I actually got your face, too, Nina, but as Mika was so emphatic that he rolled into the frame, I guess I was afraid to move too far to the left. :naughty:

No, I think the plan was that you can't see me at the vid at all but it was difficult to time right so you can see my hands :naughty: He really had this plan that he suddenly comes to the pic, lol!