Message from Mika - 6 March 2013

dcdeb

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the way he is looking into my eyes :naughty:

But seriously, I'm totally excited about the idea of Mika+piano again! I so missed it!

And I wonder who are those special guests?

New stuff, new stuff!!! (probably and mikasoon, but anyway...) :boing:

That would be cool if he releases his own music this year. No endless drought. Curious to know who he's writing for and who the special guests will be. I'm thinking they will turn up in LA and NYC and Vegas. Maybe I'll get lucky in Brooklyn.

Really looking forward to this tour.

Yes! And I agree -- LA and NYC are the logical places for "special guests", maybe Vegas baby, too. (Sorry, you have to say it that way, "Vegas baby.") :teehee:

probably ariana grande. :mf_rosetinted:

Bwahahahaha! You could be right! Supporting act!

Thanks Deb.

I think he looks like the old Mika in this vid.

I thought the same. Reminded me of the video when he introduced the PdP show and his new website -- he's even wearing a stripey shirt. :wub2:

I have to say though Ariana would be a huge improvement over Dita. At least she sings and doesn't just stand there watching some other woman shake her tatas.

Oh, Dita... guess that could be a possibility, actually. :dunno:

:itsok: Don't be jealous,I'm sure he'll do something amazing in Europe too :wink2:

Of course, he will! He's MIKA! He's always amazing, isn't he? :mikalove:

(That's not even sarcastic, I mean it! I <3 him!)

:wub2::wub2: (and :boing:)

I have to quote this, it's exactly how I'm feeling :original:

... but also a little bit :tears:, too. This NA-Tour sounds so fantastic I so wish I could see it which is impossible :emot-sad:(Which doesn't mean I'm not happy for all the NA fans of course :wink2:)

Of course, he will! He's MIKA! He's always amazing, isn't he? :mikalove:

(That's not even sarcastic, I mean it! I <3 him!)

Yes,he is! :wub2:

Yeah he will do it when you and me :old:

That's wonderful,cuz I'm already :old:

Yes,he is! :wub2:

That's wonderful,cuz I'm already :old:

:lmfao: not seriously I don't expect a gig liKe US in my country, it's more likely in France, Italy or Belgium :huh: but if this happens one day I will be the happiest woman in the world :naughty:

Edited by Mikasister

This is amazing, he's so sweet. :wub2: The show in Montreal is in one month exactly, it will be awesome ! Mika at the piano, only Tim and Curtis (who were my favourite members of the new band). Mika reads in our minds and makes our biggest dreams come true. :naughty:

That would be cool if he releases his own music this year. No endless drought. Curious to know who he's writing for and who the special guests will be. I'm thinking they will turn up in LA and NYC and Vegas. Maybe I'll get lucky in Brooklyn.

Really looking forward to this tour.

Yes, i think the drought is hurtful for his career. Everytime he has a new album coming out, he has to start almost from the beginning, apart from his diehard fans. :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe his special guest in Montreal will be nikki yanofsky

i still wonder if they worked on a project together... did she put out an album since? i know she was working on one :dunno:

This is amazing, he's so sweet. :wub2: The show in Montreal is in one month exactly, it will be awesome ! Mika at the piano, only Tim and Curtis (who were my favourite members of the new band). Mika reads in our minds and makes our biggest dreams come true. :naughty:

You mean Max and Cutris? :teehee:

But I find it strange that there wont be any guitar?

[YOUTUBE]7VRniYhceFY[/YOUTUBE]

Mika tells us a little bit about where he's been the last few months, what's he's been doing, and where's he's headed next! :wub2:

Awwww.... he looks so happy about what's coming up!

In any case I wouldn't mind seeing her. If she turns up at one of the gigs that's fine. But I am not going to be kicking myself if I miss it like I would if it was...you know...Bono. :roftl:

Hey, if Bono was a special guest I'd be kicking myself too... the chance to be that close to him (and possibly touch him :fangurl::swoon::das:) would be too much to bear!

*cough* :fisch:

i still wonder if they worked on a project together... did she put out an album since? i know she was working on one :dunno:

A little birdie told me about that but I can't repeat it. :teehee: I don't think it came to much, at least not at that time.

He said specifically that there will be guitar. :thumb_yello:

Hey, if Bono was a special guest I'd be kicking myself too... the chance to be that close to him (and possibly touch him :fangurl::swoon::das:) would be too much to bear!

I got that close to Bono once. There was champagne and sweat involved. :das::naughty:

You mean Max and Cutris? :teehee:

:aah: Yeah I mean Max. I was thinking about him but I wrote Tim. Stupid I am. :doh:

Yes, i think the drought is hurtful for his career. Everytime he has a new album coming out, he has to start almost from the beginning, apart from his diehard fans. :blush-anim-cl:

Who is nikky yanofsky ? :blink: It's the first time I hear about this person.

Edited by Alie

:aah: Yeah I mean Max. I was thinking about him but I wrote Tim. Stupid I am. :doh:

Who is nikky yanofsky ? :blink: It's the first time I hear about this person.

She's an amazing young jazz singer http://www.nikkiyanofsky.com/

To answer Guylaine, no new album yet... Think it'scoming this summer. She's playing 2-3 shows at Montreal Jazz Festival