Anything about Mika

JessMIKAMIKA

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We would wish him and his partner every happiness of course (though I think in most countries it would be a civil partnership as there are still not many that allow gay marriages).

What will we do when one day Mika gets married??????!!!!! I would be heart broken:shocked:

As long as he doesn't do what all my friends who've gotten married have done . . . completely disappear off the face of the earth never to be heard from again. :mf_rosetinted:

In a fit of rage at not being invited to the wedding i would send Mika's new husband a few voodoo packages and show up at their house. i would watch them sleep and leave cryptic messages scrawled on their front steps, using my own blood of course.

Or i'd sent them a congratulatory tweet then get on with my life :dunno:

:doh:

In a fit of rage at not being invited to the wedding i would send Mika's new husband a few voodoo packages and show up at their house. i would watch them sleep and leave cryptic messages scrawled on their front steps, using my own blood of course.

DEE YOU ARE MY IDOL :bow:

what will you buy him as a gift? can i go half with you?

:naughty:

way to put me on the spot guy!:aah:

i'm thinking flowers and really expensive rum/wine...and of course we can go halfsies! then maybe we can get him both!:thumb_yello:

you sir are awesome!! :lmao:

We would wish him and his partner every happiness of course (though I think in most countries it would be a civil partnership as there are still not many that allow gay marriages).

That was my first thought...

I'd likely go "Awwww, yay!".

I'd probably like to see a pic from the day of the happy couple, but that's not necessary...

we'd make a mfc wedding project for him/them of course! :biggrin2::teehee:

And now I started to think what on earth to give him/them as a wedding present! So difficult!!!! :naughty:

Mika wedding would be just :wub2::wub2::wub2: Lol, probably not happening any time soon though, lol.