MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

Mika shows off his italian and says on purpose "caparbietà" :naughty:

which means?

i'm watching it even though i don't understand. :teehee: finally heard what Violetta sounds like

the jacket has a picture of a jacket on it :blink:

Is it really the first time you are watching it? :shocked: Then it's good, tell us your first impressions :teehee:

And am I the only one not having streaming anymore? It's not working anymore!!

f.ck!!! it seems I missed the duet Mika / Morgan!!!! How was it?

Good. First Morgan sang a song alone, I guess one of his songs then Mika sang Relax :wub2: after both sang together in italian another Morgan's song and finally both sang WAG :wub2: Mika reminded me his gigs jumping on stage :wub2: I miss him singing, performing, Mika please back to your real work/job :blush-anim-cl:

Well, they started to sing on their own their own songs. One song each. Then Mika sang along with Morgan and Morgan sang then along with Mika.

Morgan has not the age, the shape and the skills to keep Mika's pace , so he almost had a stroke (he was sweating so hard :naughty:) but it seems they really had fun, so I had fun too.

(caparbietà is a fashioned old way to say stubbornness in a positive way)

Edited by Elwendin

which means?

Is it really the first time you are watching it? :shocked: Then it's good, tell us your first impressions :teehee:

And am I the only one not having streaming anymore? It's not working anymore!!

i watched a bit at the beginning of the season but they weren't singing

f.ck!!! it seems I missed the duet Mika / Morgan!!!! How was it?

Mine stopped working too >.< i hope someone recorded it :pray:

Amaziiingg i loved that!!:wub2:

Good. First Morgan sang a song alone, I guess one of his songs then Mika sang Relax :wub2: after both sang together in italian another Morgan's song and finally both sang WAG :wub2: Mika reminded me his gigs jumping on stage :wub2: I miss him singing, performing, Mika please back to your real work/job :blush-anim-cl:

Well, they started to sing on their own their own songs. One song each. Then Mika sang along with Morgan and Morgan sang then along with Mika.

Morgan has not the age, the shape and the skills to keep Mika's pace , so he almost had a stroke (he was sweating so hard :naughty:) but it seems they really had fun, so I had fun too.

(caparbietà is a fashion old way to say stubbornness in a positive way)

Thank you :huglove: I hope that there will be a video :wub2: