MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

I just saw the duet with Mika and Morgan!

OMG, how gorgeous is Mika!

I loved it. It was so much fun. I just wish the UK could see it. There would be the clatter of millions of hearts falling for Mika!

I also want to thank our Italian stars of MFC for all your help in letting us see all of Mika's exploits on X Factor. God bless you all.

:thumb_yello: Aawww - thanks a lot - that was great - especially WAG ...:fisch:

Thanks a million once more to Eriko, for all these amazing big photos, in high quality - and to all the Italiens, for involving us, the "outsiders", in XF in such a great way ...:huglove:

Love,love

me

It was very nice to spend this XF time with you dear MFCers :huglove:

I think we were all a bit worried about this at the beginning, not knowing how it would be, but I must say I enjoyed it quite a lot and, more important for us as fans, it gave us a good view of Mika as a person, as we could see his judgements, his coaching and we could understand a bit more who is is and how he thinks.

(I know there were video camera all the time, so of course he was not like he may be in private, but still I think we have discovered many interessant things about the man).

Thank you very much to those who shared links, pictures, videos, reports and opinions here :thumb_yello:

And special thanks to the Italian MFCers :huglove:

It was very nice to spend this XF time with you dear MFCers :huglove:

I think we were all a bit worried about this at the beginning, not knowing how it would be, but I must say I enjoyed it quite a lot and, more important for us as fans, it gave us a good view of Mika as a person, as we could see his judgements, his coaching and we could understand a bit more who is is and how he thinks.

(I know there were video camera all the time, so of course he was not like he may be in private, but still I think we have discovered many interessant things about the man).

Thank you very much to those who shared links, pictures, videos, reports and opinions here :thumb_yello:

And special thanks to the Italian MFCers :huglove:

:thumb_yello: *sign*

Someone tweeted this but I haven't been able to find where it's from to get the whole story:

BbZFiiRCAAAp7kE.jpg

But I guess it's saying that they're confirming Mika for X Factor next year?

:blink:

Someone tweeted this but I haven't been able to find where it's from to get the whole story:

BbZFiiRCAAAp7kE.jpg

Yeah, it says that.

But I would wait.

I'm sure they proposed a renewal of the contract, and that they tried to "block" him right now, but I would be quite impressed if he had already signed.

He had a great experience here, he said in some interviews that he wants to tour in Italy after the release of his 4th album and he's filling "his" house in Milan, but he also said that he has many different projects in the future, so who really knows?

Ahhhh! I saw a bracelet in her wrist but I wasn't sure it was the one Mika gave it to his girls :teehee:

I can not see anything, didn't see her elimination and neither the third song and the winner :sneaky2:

Yeah, it was that one!!

I've seen on twitter last night some italian girls saying that the news it's from Il Giornale.

Party at Mika's home last night:

1477495_635218529850543_1189310319_n.jpg

Edited by krysady

BbZFiiRCAAAp7kE.jpg

:tears:

one year was enough for me

and Roberto Bolle,an italian ballet dancer:

1508059_635223433183386_1899080809_n.jpg

Is he the one they talked about for the Vogue photo session? The one that the photographer of the session also photographed?

He had a great experience here, he said in some interviews that he wants to tour in Italy after the release of his 4th album and he's filling "his" house in Milan, but he also said that he has many different projects in the future, so who really knows?

He signed the last contract in January didn't he? I hope we hear soon. I have zero interest in supporting a full time reality TV star in a non-English country so it will be time to pack it in for me. I don't want to hear any more about what "Mika says" he is going to do in 2014. Mika says whatever he wants people to believe and spins it as something desirable even when it's terrible. I only want to know the facts.

He signed the last contract in January didn't he? I hope we hear soon. I have zero interest in supporting a full time reality TV star in a non-English country so it will be time to pack it in for me. I don't want to hear any more about what "Mika says" he is going to do in 2014. Mika says whatever he wants people to believe and spins it as something desirable even when it's terrible. I only want to know the facts.

The fact that he didn't give a straight no, I will be too busy with my next album, makes me think he will do this:shocked: if so gone will be Mika the talented singer/songwriter, and in will come Mika just another celebrity, reality tv judge, I fear this will be the end for a lot of his fans.

I hope I'm wrong :sad:

:tears:

one year was enough for me

:itsok:

Is he the one they talked about for the Vogue photo session? The one that the photographer of the session also photographed?

I don't know about this,where did you see it? I've missed it.

BbcWXKbCEAAVigJ.jpg

Edited by krysady

if so gone will be Mika the talented singer/songwriter, and in will come Mika just another celebrity, reality tv judge, I fear this will be the end for a lot of his fans.

Let's face it, it doesn't even make him a celebrity in our world. He would just be a one hit wonder that no one has heard from in years.

I don't know about this,where did you see it? I've missed it.

BbcWXKbCEAAVigJ.jpg

found it:

"He lies down on the chair, says to the photographer, the same that for us has portrayed Bolle: "I do not bare and I do not show muscles, so I do not make a bad impression to Roberto.""

from http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3958035&postcount=170

found it:

"He lies down on the chair, says to the photographer, the same that for us has portrayed Bolle: "I do not bare and I do not show muscles, so I do not make a bad impression to Roberto.""

from http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3958035&postcount=170

Thank you! :flowers2: I've missed that bit.It seems you're right,it was about him :thumb_yello: