MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

I use Chrome,and it's working,but tell me please what's the trick with FB,I'm :doh:

I meant what A.Clay posted: If you post the link on your FB-wall than you can watch the video without problems (and adds :naughty:) there :wink2:

I meant what A.Clay posted: If you post the link on your FB-wall than you can watch the video without problems (and adds :naughty:) there :wink2:

Ah,yes,thank you! I thought it's a more complicated trick,but that's easy,indeed :thumb_yello:

Where are the Italians people?? No reports,no details from yesterday,nothing....:dunno:

there's another programm today,no???

maybe they're attending both days

Where are the Italians people?? No reports,no details from yesterday,nothing....:dunno:

That what I saw on Twitter:

@_Lucrezia_:

@mikasounds is a very good judge! Professional, funny, critic...Bravo!

@_Lucrezia_:

@tbwktm @mylifeasjuls some girls jumped on him during a break...it was really bad and i'm so angry

@_Lucrezia_:

@mikasounds congrats for your first day of judge: you're sincere, a little bit cruel sometimes but BRAVO

there's another programm today,no???

maybe they're attending both days

That must be :teehee:

That what I saw on Twitter:

@_Lucrezia_:

@mikasounds is a very good judge! Professional, funny, critic...Bravo!

@_Lucrezia_:

@tbwktm @mylifeasjuls some girls jumped on him during a break...it was really bad and i'm so angry

@_Lucrezia_:

@mikasounds congrats for your first day of judge: you're sincere, a little bit cruel sometimes but BRAVO

:blink:

That must be :teehee:

:blink:

Some girl during the break ran during the break to reach him and he was scared...the security ran and they took him away. It had never happened....I was shocked and I really hope that he isn't angry with all italian fans :sad:

Sorry girls, i'm really tired and i'm having a very bad day...sorry.... i'll write a report later... Sorry really sorry....

Some girl during the break ran during the break to reach him and he was scared...the security ran and they took him away. It had never happened....I was shocked and I really hope that he isn't angry with all italian fans :sad:

No need to apologize Lucrezia. It was so kind of you to keep us up to date on twitter yesterday :huglove:

And I'm sure Mika knows better than anyone that he has some fans that are complete lunatics, and a lot of others that are normal, or at least only slightly crazy, in a good way.

Sorry girls, i'm really tired and i'm having a very bad day...sorry.... i'll write a report later... Sorry really sorry....

rest first, Lu, thanks for sharing your pics and reports btw :hug::huglove:

and no, he won't be angry with all the italian fans because of one :wink2:

Oh.....thanks for explaining.WTF she wanted to do? I'm sure he's not angry with all of you,those things happens inevitably on different countries :aah:

Dont' t you worry - MIKA surely knows everything about all kinds of fan behaviour - he will not be angry, and think everybody is like this ...

Take your time with the report! - I will wait patiently :huglove:

Love,love

me

Not a single link that f***ing works for me.:overreact: Youtube says @it`s not available in your region".

So I only can watch photos (thahks to those one posting)

But youtube link works for me :blink: and you can try to use download link!