Hi I'm back on MFC

punky1989

Hello I am Catherine have mild autism and dyspraxia been fan of Mika since Jan 2007 been a way from MFC for a while as moved out supported living in to own house and other stuff out and have now got 3 cats and now have 3 dogs happy to be back on mfc and hope everyone is ok Cathy x

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Catherine! :)

Well, I suffer severe depression, mild OCD, EDNOS and psychosis so I can relate to some of your problems. If you need help, here I am!

I'm jealous you get to have pets. My parents don't let me do it. They think it's a waste of time.

Anyways, welcome back to MIKA Fan Club! :D

Hi Catherine! :)

Well, I suffer severe depression, mild OCD, EDNOS and psychosis so I can relate to some of your problems. If you need help, here I am!

I'm jealous you get to have pets. My parents don't let me do it. They think it's a waste of time.

Anyways, welcome back to MIKA Fan Club! :D

I love animals they great company thanks for welcome back Catherine x

Welcome back Cathy,

it´s so nice to see you back. And please if someone will be rude to you tell the mods, don´t dissappear again. We all will help you :huglove:

thanks for welcome didn't mean to stay away so long got anxious about a few people but I will let someone know next time Cathy x