thank you very much!! :huglove:

So what do you recommend to be the size for this?

And I see that the biggest collage is 5X5 (I mean 25 pics)... Is there any way to add more? Or maybe I should make piece after piece and then connect them? (25+25+25...)

Sorry, my English isn't good enough to explain it....:blush-anim-cl:

This is a collage by photoscape It took 10 minutes to produce it.

(4092 x 3591) http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5482/9672822661_63c0f793d5_o.jpg

I think the girls are off celebrating Jewish New year now, I daresay they will update the list when they come back :thumb_yello:

We're both not religious but still... the entire country is quiet. Everybody's resting ;) for me, it's a vacation from school :) Which I don't really get to enjoy of, because I have a math test on sunday. :sneaky2:

Great response to your project !

Wow, fantastic that so many make with. It's great. Thanks for the great idea and work

Thank you so much!!! we've been working very hard but when I see it now, I realize it was all worth it.

But the hard part is still ahead of us...

We're both not religious but still... the entire country is quiet. Everybody's resting ;) for me' date=' it's a vacation from school :) Which I don't really get to enjoy of, because I have a math test on sunday. :sneaky2:

Thank you so much!!! we've been working very hard but when I see it now, I realize it was all worth it.

But the hard part is still ahead of us...[/quote']

I'm really impressed by you girls - doing all this for MIKA !! :mikadas:

Good luck with the finale in this great and important music peaceproject !!:thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Maybe you forgot to mention your MFC username so we put you under the "NOT MFC" label?

If you give us your real name we can search your name in the inbox.

I did put my MFC name' date=' I'm wondering if my phone actually sent it now, as I checked through my sent mail and can't see it there, even though I pressed the send button.

Oh well, no worries. Good luck with the project, it's looking amazing:thumb_yello:[/color']