+1 :wink2: I'm extremely happy and thankful - for everyone finding, translating, posting and sharing everything here! :thumb_yello: You all make this a very special place - and thanks to you I don't need neither FB nor Twitter to be updated :wub2:

Love,love

me

I totally understand you.

I'm 16 and I opened my fb account about a year ago, and it was only so I could be updated with the newest Mika news. Then I did the mistake of recieving friend requests... :fisch:

I'm 16 and I opened my fb account about a year ago' date=' and it was only so I could be updated with the newest Mika news. Then I did the mistake of recieving friend requests... :fisch:[/quote']

:naughty: So we turn the figures around to 61, and get my age :wink2: The years in the past, before I joined MFC, I belonged to the community of Mikasounds, and often wrote my comments there. Nowadays I get what I need here at MFC :thumb_yello:

Look forward to see the result of your hard work with the peaceproject :wub2:

Love,love

me

I'm 16 and I opened my fb account about a year ago' date=' and it was only so I could be updated with the newest Mika news. Then I did the mistake of recieving friend requests... :fisch:[/quote']

I'm not much older than you, and got fb a couple of weeks ago. It's weird and useful. As much as I don't want to be cyberbullied and vulnerable, it helps to keep up socially, because I found I was sometimes left out of things (accidentally) cos I wasn't on it. And yes, there are people who I've never even spoken to who've asked me if I wanna be their friend. Apparently I'm supposed to say 'yes', but I didn't!:teehee: I was happy when I got over 50 fb friends, but some people I know have over 900. I don't think I've even spoken to that many people in my entire life.:blink: And 'liking' pages and posts just seems so mindless.:aah:

I think it can be amusing to explore the world of social networking if you are careful!

The flags are there, we'll do the sentence tomorrow and that's it. :dance_man:

Edit: Any ideas for the sentence?? Colors, shapes, stickers.....

Do you mean the title (the "This is love not war ..." line)? I think that should be just plain text with no decoration, so as not to distract from the collage

The flags are there, we'll do the sentence tomorrow and that's it. :dance_man:

Edit: Any ideas for the sentence?? Colors, shapes, stickers.....

I thought to put words like -> Your fans are so proud of you give us, or something like that :mikacool:

I thought to put words like -> Your fans are so proud of you give us, or something like that :mikacool:

He will know it's from fans, so i think it's pointless to mention that.

I would simply write "Love not war"

It says it all :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks guys, but we've already decided on "This is love, not war" on top and "So we're making it worth fighting for" on the bottom... or maybe the entire phrase above, we don't know yet. I hope today we'll finish it (:

Thanks guys' date=' but we've already decided on "This is love, not war" on top and "So we're making it worth fighting for" on the bottom... or maybe the entire phrase above, we don't know yet. I hope today we'll finish it (:[/quote']

I seriously love the reference to Kids. :wub2:

Thanks guys' date=' but we've already decided on "This is love, not war" on top and "So we're making it worth fighting for" on the bottom... or maybe the entire phrase above, we don't know yet. I hope today we'll finish it (:[/quote']

that way it's very good ;)

:thumb_yello:

LOVE that.

Perfect sentence :wub2: Nothing fits as well as this one :wink2:

Oh, it's perfect :thumb_yello: It will really be awesome!! Can't wait :boing:

That's perfect!

I actually thought there was a title mentioned already when it was posted on FB. :blush-anim-cl:

Back from the beach!

ok, so I'll try to add the white dove as a symbol, not too much ornate (is that the right word?)

But what about the colors of the letters? and the Background? (white I guess?)

if the background is white, use black letters