MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Thank you!

About all I can understand from these shows is "Good evening" and "What's your name? " so any little tidbits are welcome. If only a spoken language was as easy to understand as reading it on paper.

Nonetheless, I'm enjoying the show more then most English speaking ones!

Thank you for the translation! I hadn't understood very well the part of Mika's granny, it is very funny and sweet! :wub2:

I can understand some french, but when they speak too fast, i lose some parts...thanks!

Edited by Marta.

Thank you!

If only a spoken language was as easy to understand as reading it on paper.

You tell me! When I see american series I have to grab my earphones and focus and struggle to make it, whereas I finally can relax with french Mika.

Strange thing is, when Mika speaks I get him better than others. And I get better some series than others (procedural ones, no way).

Anyway, I love his jokes so much that I think it's worthy to translate them, I hope someone would do the same when he'll learn finnish or german or who knows.:mf_rosetinted:

And sorry for the OT :teehee:

I'm watching the aftershow and laughing so much seeing him at 10.15 am.... he tells he's like his grandmother, he has to look for his words. :floor:

Then he takes 4 coffees and then tea ....

But later he tells (yeah, sucking at his lollipop) that he always try to have some sugar to get some energy 'cause even if he knows it damages his body it's better than coffee since it gives him a chance to sleep.

(speaking of how much singing shows someone's true colours) he told that singing on stage is more dangerous than doing a striptease and taking off the underpants :aah:

Edited by Elwendin

You tell me! When I see american series I have to grab my earphones and focus and struggle to make it, whereas I finally can relax with french Mika.

Strange thing is, when Mika speaks I get him better than others. And I get better some series than others (procedural ones, no way).

Anyway, I love his jokes so much that I think it's worthy to translate them, I hope someone would do the same when he'll learn finnish or german or who knows.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm watching the aftershow and laughing so much seeing him at 10.15 am.... he tells he's like his grandmother, he has to look for his words. :floor:

But later he tells (yeah, sucking at his lollipop) that he always try to have some sugar to get some energy 'cause even if he knows it damages his body it's better than coffee since it gives him a chance to sleep.

(speaking of how much singing shows someone's true colours) he told that singing on stage is more dangerous than doing a striptease and taking off the underpants :aah:

That 's the same for me when Mika speaks Italian, I understand :wub2: just because of the way he speaks it :mikalove:

Marilyn, if you can open mikawebsite.com, you'll be able to see all The Voice shows :thumb_yello: You can also dl them but you can watch them on streaming as well :wink2:

Is it not available in the USA? :shocked:

Yes I understand, but when I try to see things on my new Kindle, it says it's not supported. Our son took our laptop before Christmas, because he hated waiting for us to finish with it. He gave us money to get two tablets, but a lot of videos won't play on it. I've never seen good with technology anyway, and now I have to figure out how to use a tablet that came without instructions. We've sent for a book that is supposed to explain how to use a tablet.

I did go onto the link for the site, but it doesn't work with the Kindle.

Edit, just tried again and the videos won't work for me.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

I'll have to watch these aftershows and need to see last week's show.

I completely agree with the bolded part. When I played the piano in front of an audience, it freaked me out and I kept telling my piano teacher that I would have rather done a striptease :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you for the translation! I hadn't understood very well the part of Mika's granny, it is very funny and sweet! :wub2:

I can understand some french, but when they speak too fast, i lose some parts...thanks!

:blush-anim-cl: MIKA has often mentioned/talked about his granny, throughout the years - I think he loves her very much ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Yes I understand, but when I try to see things on my new Kindle, it says it's not supported. Our son took our laptop before Christmas, because he hated waiting for us to finish with it. He gave us money to get two tablets, but a lot of videos won't play on it. I've never seen good with technology anyway, and now I have to figure out how to use a tablet that came without instructions. We've sent for a book that is supposed to explain how to use a tablet.

I did go onto the link for the site, but it doesn't work with the Kindle.

Edit, just tried again and the videos won't work for me.

Marilyn, you probably need to download an application to your Kindle to allow you to see YouTube videos. What model Kindle do you have?

Marilyn, you probably need to download an application to your Kindle to allow you to see YouTube videos. What model Kindle do you have?

It's a Kindle Fire HD. It's great for lots of things, but lots of videos are not supported. I downloaded something from YouTube, but it made no difference. I don't know enough about these types of things to be able to choose an app with confidence. I probably downloaded the wrong one. If someone could advise me I'd be really grateful.

Bummed out today. I only have access to my tablet , and I can't find a live stream that's supported for it, so can't watchThe Voice. I'll have to catch up later. Enjoy, all you lucky ones! Is it another blue suit day?

Bummed out today. I only have access to my tablet , and I can't find a live stream that's supported for it, so can't watchThe Voice. I'll have to catch up later. Enjoy, all you lucky ones! Is it another blue suit day?

Same here... all live streams doesn't work...

=/

Yes it is :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry that links don't work today :huglove:

Sorry about the links :(

One more time after tonight :wink2: I see on Twitter it is starting to bore a lot of people!

:thumb_yello:

i didn't see the X Factor Italy, but i saw some pics and he used her (a)normal clothes... hahah

:wub2:

Somehow the Return of the Blue Suit makes me feel not as bad about missing the show.

Hmmmmm that could be a movie title!

LOL

:naughty:

[The Voice] L'intégrale du cinquième épisode

Par Morecube le 8 Février 2014 à 23:56

Hier soir était diffusée la cinquième session des auditions à l'aveugle de The Voice. Je vous propose de (re)voir cette émission :

http://www.mikafrance.com/news-988-the-voice-5eme-episode.html

+ PREVIOUS SHOWS ::

http://www.mikawebsite.com/voice-saison-3/

Edited by A. Clay

Hello everybody! Now, the shows number 5 of "The Voice" and "The Voice, La Suite" are downloadable in 1 part on http://www.mikawebsite.com !!!

"The Voice" & "La Suite" n°5 : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-voice-prime-n5-voice-la-suite-episode-n5/

And the "The Voice" page is available.All shows are listed :

http://www.mikawebsite.com/voice-saison-3/

Good day to "The Voice"!

They invent these new devices, but the technology needs to catch up. That's the problem with the tablets. The technology isn't up to speed.