MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Finally got Episode 8/Suite watched. I'll get caught up some day.

Thoughts:

All the singers that I liked the best won their challenges.

I really liked Garou's performance. He has a nice, raspy blues voice

Kylie Minogue is doing way too much touching of Mika and I do not approve.:wags_finger::biggrin2:

Finally got Episode 8/Suite watched. I'll get caught up some day.

Thoughts:

All the singers that I liked the best won their challenges.

I really liked Garou's performance. He has a nice, raspy blues voice

Kylie Minogue is doing way too much touching of Mika and I do not approve.:wags_finger::biggrin2:

:naughty:

But last Saturday she wasn' t there anymore , that was better :lmfao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Here's a video resume of Mika's best moments at The Voice with subtitles in english, it's very funny :naughty:

That was really neat and funny. That took a lot of hard work to make! I like the part with Mika and Garou moments. They are hilarious together.

oh :mfr_lol: !

Dur dur d'etre bébé, what a jump back in my teenagerhood! :baghead:

Anyway, I can't stop to think he uses to say he doesn't want to be cute... and that song in the back :floor: isn't he cute cute cute :lmfao::tongue2:

And sure. Short pants are a problem now. Since when????

Great vid. I love it.

Edited by Elwendin

(Sorry, I didn't introduce myself - I will but I ended up on this thread by traking down the statistics of my video so I registered just to say thanks for the comments, I'm really happy to see that it makes people smile :blush-anim-cl: )

That took a lot of hard work to make!

It did indeed. Took me about a month at one or 2 hours/day (and Studio Vegas with a slow computer is a nightmare), but it was also a LOT of fun to do :D (I think the first draft was about 30 minutes long though - it was so hard to cut xD)

Anyway, I can't stop to think he uses to say he doesn't want to be cute... and that song in the back

Well, the Animaniacs didn't really care about his opinion apparently :aah:. This song was the origin of everything actually, I heard it and my brain went mad :fisch:

I forgot to say that I deeply appreciated the subtitles too!

Thank you, it took some time too so a comment like this is always warmful. I hope I didn't make too many mistakes but as long as it's understandable, I consider my mission accomplished :cheerful_h4h:

(Yeah, sorry for the Top Gun thing. I kinda died doing it too).

(Sorry, I didn't introduce myself - I will but I ended up on this thread by traking down the statistics of my video so I registered just to say thanks for the comments, I'm really happy to see that it makes people smile :blush-anim-cl: )

Thanks so much for the vid, Melyssa :flowers2:

It did indeed. Took me about a month at one or 2 hours/day (and Studio Vegas with a slow computer is a nightmare), but it was also a LOT of fun to do :D (I think the first draft was about 30 minutes long though - it was so hard to cut xD)

Well done! It was about time for someone to do it. But I do have to complain. What??? You cut it? I demand the whole version. You just don't cut hysterical Mika! :shun::aah:

Well, the Animaniacs didn't really care about his opinion apparently :aah:. This song was the origin of everything actually, I heard it and my brain went mad :fisch:

(Yeah, sorry for the Top Gun thing. I kinda died doing it too).

Both songs work like a charm. They are terrific, they make me laugh so hard :lmfao:

I almost forgot: you did count how many times he pushed with his foot and how many with his hand... I trust it took you a month! :doh:

Edited by Elwendin

Thank you for this amazing video, Melyssa. I really loved it and it always helps to have subtitles in order to understand what happens. So... I love it :wub2:

I was wondering: is there going to be a next part, maybe with scenes from the Battles and on? :huglove:

I was wondering: is there going to be a next part, maybe with scenes from the Battles and on? :huglove:

See? We are very demanding.

"Nice, good job, welcome, now get a grip and do another one" :aah::aah::aah::aah: :mf_rosetinted: