MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

Wow. That's about all I can say at this point. Truly chill inducing. I loved the expressions on the other coach's faces as they were watching. Those of you who were there are SO lucky. The 13yo was watching with me, and she said, "Yeah, I think he probably CAN breathe underwater, he's that talented. " :fangurl::bow::swoon:

It's always fun to fangurl again, isn't it? The 13yo has also admitted tonight that he has the dreamiest eyes. And she was singing Relax today. I may just be winning her over. No more Bland Rock

It's always fun to fangurl again, isn't it? The 13yo has also admitted tonight that he has the dreamiest eyes. And she was singing Relax today. I may just be winning her over. No more Bland Rock

I was spoiled seeing him twice last year; now it seems soooo long ago!

Underwater was amazing then, too, but it's nice to see his face up close.

"wearing my heart on my sleeve"--did I see tiny red heart cuff links?!

Here is the performance of Underwater :thumb_yello:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7dhtivvuvvlr8db/UWTV.mp4

Thanks a lot for sharing Bere !! :huglove:

This is a mediafire download link of MP3 ( AUDIO FILE ) from the video.

http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/extraits/mika-interprete-underwater-sur-la-scene-de-the-voice-8382540.html

2014.03.15 Underwater.mp3 - 9 MB https://mfi.re/listen/abbhrkbk5mlhexr/2014.03.15_Underwater.mp3

Could I just ask, if anyone embeds the video of Underwater here, could you also post the URL. My tablet will now play many links, but embedded videos on the MFC are just empty spaces, so I need the link for whatever site its on.

It will probably be the same for other mobile Android devices people are using.

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for the whole episode. Is there anything already?

Helllllloooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Download & Watch :

"The Voice" & "La Suite" n°10 : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-the-voice-prime-n10-the-voice-suite-episode-n10/

Mika sing "Underwater" at "La Suite" : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-mika-chante-underwater-durant-the-voice-suite/

Good day everybody!!!! :D

Antoine to the rescue!!!!

:flowers2:

my coffee is ready and i'm downloading! perfect Sunday morning! :wub2:

Could I just ask, if anyone embeds the video of Underwater here, could you also post the URL. My tablet will now play many links, but embedded videos on the MFC are just empty spaces, so I need the link for whatever site its on.

It will probably be the same for other mobile Android devices people are using.

Thanks in advance.

there you go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L30CIvniPjM

I watched it on mikawebsite. It's wonderful! I will watch it on YouTube as well. I've tweeted the mikawebsite link to Radio Disney, and I wrote.

"This is y Mika deserves to be more famous in USA. Look & listen to Underwater."

It's called striking while the iron is hot.

Edit. Now I wish I'd tweeted the YouTube link to Radio Disney! I love the montage bit at the beginning.

His performance is stunning and I love the musical arrangement.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

I was wondering if someone could please translate what the other coachs said about him... I understood a little bit, but I'm really curious about the rest.

Thank you! :wub2:

I'm doing it as usual

Helllllloooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Download & Watch :

"The Voice" & "La Suite" n°10 : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-the-voice-prime-n10-the-voice-suite-episode-n10/

Mika sing "Underwater" at "La Suite" : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-mika-chante-underwater-durant-the-voice-suite/

Good day everybody!!!! :D

Thank you so much Antoine! This week I'm a bit of a hurry :doh:

I watched it on mikawebsite. It's wonderful! I will watch it on YouTube as well. I've tweeted the mikawebsite link to Radio Disney, and I wrote.

"This is y Mika deserves to be more famous in USA. Look & listen to Underwater."

It's called striking while the iron is hot.

Edit. Now I wish I'd tweeted the YouTube link to Radio Disney! I love the montage bit at the beginning.

His performance is stunning and I love the musical arrangement.

indeed. I hope the German radio station which follows me on twitter will notice it also I know that is more important for Mika to be seen in USa as noticed in Germany again but both would be best:wub2:

I'm doing it as usual

:thumb_yello: Thanks in advance!! I understand some of it - it's like having french lessons, all these interviews :blush-anim-cl: But of course it's best to get it all translated :teehee:

It sounds like they're all very positive to MIKA... :wub2:

Love,love

me

I was wondering if someone could please translate what the other coachs said about him...

His freshness, his creativity and his enthousiasm have revolutionized pop music but have also brought a wind of madness in this 3rd season of The Voice. Mika has known how to charme his audience but also his friends coaches.

Portrait of a gifted man with a crazy (over the top) charisma.

Garou : I remember when Mika got here the first time, he had a little schoolbag. He seemed very nervous and looked like someone who was there for coming back to school.

Mika: Ah, do you picture that? It must be scary.

Garou: (…...) we realized that he wasn't scared at all

Jenifer: he really brought a new air.

Pagny:he's more flowery, more spirited, more colourful. We also see that in his costumes, in his attitude.

Jenifer: if he wanted to turn his seat in a bit of a theatrical way, well, he does it.

He has a childlike side but we are eventually eternal children, when you do this job you don't accept to grow old.

Pagny: he doesn't stop. With his attitude of teacher's pet, he's the worst. Look, look! He's terrible.

Jenifer: Mika is almost a gifted person. He speaks fluenty I think more than 5 languages.

(snippet from Swatch signing session: people from Vietnam, Latvia, and so on.

Mika: I spoke 50 languages.

Someone: he doesn't hear, he's deaf.

Mika: But you talk with your hands. And this is fine. I'm lebanese (really? never heard about that :teehee:) and we talk with our hands as well.

Jenifer: all his origins make him to understand much more things, this is why also I love Mika, cause he gets interested in people

Pagny: he quickly got inside a person's soul and personality with a real sensitiveness and intelligence

Jenifer: he just simply gets interested, osmetimes in a very childish way, but it's to learn to undersand the other person.

Garou: behind Mika's childishness, technically, we hear that he's young but he already knows the music well.

Pagny: he's in the music since the age of 10, he did all his classical musica studies in one of the major schoolmusic in london.

Garou: Mika is a showman

Pagny: since he started very early he's a way more mature, more old, and has a lot more experience and knowledge than others of the same age.

Jenifer: Mika is an artist I like very much, for whom I have a lot of respect, and he does the show.

Pagny: he loves that, he loves the show, with this physique, I mean, he's a big guy but how he breaks , how he jumps everywere, dances everywhere, I envy him.

Jenifer: Mika is a bit of a confluence of the three of us, he's a guy like this, hyper endearing, stuffed with honesty.

The three of them eventually say they love him.

It sounds like they're all very positive to MIKA... :wub2:

Well, it's not like they could do otherwise.... :aah:

Edited by Elwendin

His freshness, his creativity and his enthousiasm have revolutionized pop music but have also brought a wind of madness in this 3rd season of The Voice. Mika has known how to charme his audience but also his friends coaches.

Garou : I remember when Mika got here the first time, he had a little schoolbag. He seemed very nervous and looked like someone who was there for coming back to school.

Pagny:he's more flowery, more spirited, more colourful. We also see that in his costumes, in his attitude.

Jenifer: if he wanted to turn his seat in a bit of a theatrical way, well, he does it.

He has a childlike side but we are eventually eternal children, when you do this job you don't accept to grow old.

Pagny: he doesn't stop. With his attitude of teacher's pet, he's the worst. Look, look! He's terrible.

Jenifer: Mika is almost a gifted person. He speaks fluenty I think more than 5 languages.

Mika: But you talk with your hands. And this is fine. I'm lebanese (really? never heard about that :teehee:) and we talk with our hands as well.

Jenifer: all his origins make him to understand much more things, this is why also I love Mika, cause he gets interested in people

Pagny: he quickly got inside a person's soul and personality with a real sensitiveness and intelligence

Jenifer: he just simply gets interested, osmetimes in a very childish way, but it's to learn to undersand the other person.

Garou: behind Mika's childishness, technically, we hear that he's young but he already knows the music well.

Pagny: he's in the music since the age of 10, he did all his classical musica studies in one of the major schoolmusic in london.

Pagny: since he started very early he's a way more mature, more old, and has a lot more experience and knowledge than others of the same age.

Jenifer: Mika is an artist I like very much, for whom I have a lot of respect, and he does the show.

Pagny: he loves that, he loves the show, with this physique, I mean, he's a big guy but how he breaks , how he jumps everywere, dances everywhere, I envy him.

Jenifer: Mika is a bit of a confluence of the three of us, he's a guy like this, hyper endearing, stuffed with honesty.

:thumb_yello: Grazie mille Elwendin !!:huglove: They really have got to know our MIKA quite well already - I do love what they tell here ... :wub2:

Love,love

me

Thank you, I was wondering what they said but I could feel it was positive because I understood some words :-) well, they said really nice things :mikacool: