MIKA as a judge at "THE VOICE" France 2014

Sweetieval

From what I've seen on the wikipedia page (in french) of the last edition, the coaches will sing together and with their team in the live shows.

That's great!

Thanks Charlie , I can' t wait to hear Mika sing again :wub2:

Thanks again Elwendin, I feel really bad for not doing your amazing job myself, as a French fan, but you know how bad I am with English and translation :aah:

:huglove::huglove::huglove:

It seems that the coaches will be singing again on Saturday :wub2::wub2::wub2: and the producer of The Voice France said on Twitter "and many times" :wub2:

I feel I should do it too :sneaky2: but I always seem to be running after time :blink: Thanks so much Elwendin :huglove:

I can't wait to hear Mika sing :wub2::excite::wub2:

tweet from Mathieu Grelier (productor of The Voice France) :)

https://twitter.com/MatthieuGrelier/status/451366846416314368

567570BkOTwVSIQAAQ1z.jpg

@mikasounds en plein coaching pour le Direct de samedi #thevoice #TeamMika pic.twitter.com/l7GNAbjD8D

@mikasouds is coaching for the live Saturday #The Voice

Thank you for sharing Michele :huglove:

His face looks weird. :naughty:

I was thinking the same thing. I think it's because of the way is lined up with that white guitar. Very bad nose picture!:naughty:

P.S. I'm kinda obsessed with his pretty nose.

Short CLIP

#TeamMika : qui participe au grand show en direct ?

TF1 http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/bonus/teammika-qui-participe-au-grand-show-en-direct-8392304.html

VK http://vk.com/video232312753_168238900

:EDIT:

YouTube :

Hope anybody translate his speaking in French...:blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Kumazzz
adding YT link

Short CLIP

#TeamMika : qui participe au grand show en direct ?

TF1 http://videos.tf1.fr/the-voice/bonus/teammika-qui-participe-au-grand-show-en-direct-8392304.html

VK http://vk.com/video232312753_168238900

Hope anybody translate his speaking in French...:blush-anim-cl:

I can do it if anyone can give me a different source. Those won't work for me.

I'm sad Alexia was not picked and think Spleen is fun but his interpretation of 'Ziggy' was :thumbdown:.

I agree, ok fine he is original, but honestly, I don't think that he is that good.

I LOVED Igit though, from Garou's team!

Frero de la Vega and Elodie were so amazing and surprising that night as well.

I'd say that my favourites in his team are Elodie, Marina and Caroline, but I really do have a soft spot for Elodie:mikacool:

dunno where posting this :blush-anim-cl:

metronews ‏@metronews 2h

Suivez la conférence de rédaction en live maintenant avec @mikasounds #Mika_metronews pic.twitter.com/0FcL2Zs0sc

BkSt5O3IYAApsFK.jpg

Romuald FERRER ‏@RomualdFERRER 1h

#TheVoice #TF1 @mikasounds dans les locaux de @metronews À découvrir demain! pic.twitter.com/3jesYkn09e

BkSu8GmIcAA5cXl.jpg

Mika made a press conference today for Metronews about The Voice. I think that there will be an article tomorrow about that :wink2:

Here are the tweets from Metronews about what he said:

metronews ‏@metronews 1h

Intelligent, @mikasounds évite de parler des sujets qu'il ne maîtrise pas #Mika_metronews

"Smart, @mikasounds avoids talking about subjects he does not know"

metronews ‏@metronews 1h

"J'ai joué au foot sous la pluie, c'était horrible j'étais goal, je prenais des ballons dans les couilles" #Mika_metronews

"I played football in the rain, it was horrible I was the goalkeeper, I took balloons in the well...."lower parts" :teehee: .

metronews ‏@metronews 1h

"Les nuits au cirque" est l'un de mes livres préférés #Mika_metronews

"Nights at the Circus" is one of my favorite books

metronews ‏@metronews 1h

"Je suis obsédé par Barbara. Je collectionne ses enregistrements radio. C'est dans l'interprétation qu'on comprend l'intention de l'artiste"

"I'm obsessed with Barbara. I collect her radio recordings. It is in the interpretation that we understand the intention of the artist"

metronews ‏@metronews 1h

"Je m'occupe moi même de mon Twitter, quand je tweetes, je perds des gens" se marre @mikasounds #Mika_metronews

"I handle myself with my Twitter, when I tweet, I lose some people." he laughs

metronews ‏@metronews 1h

"Je collectionne les illustrations, pub, comic-book depuis que j'ai 14 ans" #Mika_metronews

"I collect illustrations, pub, comic book since I was 14 years old"

metronews ‏@metronews 2h

"La Seine est violente, elle vit. J'adorerais vivre sur l île Saint Louis à Paris. L'impression de vivre dans un musée" #Mika_metronews

"The Seine is violent, she lives. I love to live on the island Saint Louis in Paris. I have the feeling of living in a museum"

metronews ‏@metronews 2h

.@mikasounds est malin, ouvert sur le monde qui l'entoure. #Mika_metronews

"Mika is is smart, open to the world around him"

metronews ‏@metronews 2h

"Peu de soutien pour les anciens combattants aux USA. Polarisation autour des armes mais problèmes sociaux" #Mika_metronews

Support for veterans in the USA. Polarization around weapons but there are social problems

metronews ‏@metronews 2h

"Ce qu'il se passe en Syrie me préoccupe vraiment, notamment le sort des réfugiés" #Mika_metronews

"What happens in Syria really bothers me, especially the situation of refugees"

metronews ‏@metronews 2h

"Je ne sais pas ce que je pense de Hollande. C'est difficile". Enfin quelqu'un qui ose dire "je ne sais pas" #Mika_metronews

"I do not know what I think of Holland. It's hard. "Finally there's someone who dares to say <<I do not know>>"

metronews ‏@metronews 2h

"C'est une responsabilité pour tout le monde de voter". Mika a un discours de citoyen #Mika_metronews

"It is a responsibility for everyone to vote. "Mika makes a civic discourse""

metronews ‏@metronews 2h

"Ça m'intéresse la politique française même si je vote aux Etats-Unis" #Mika_metronews

"I'm interested in French politics even if I vote in the United States ""

Then, here's a column from Metronews where they reported all these tweets:

metronews ‏@metronews 14m

Pour retrouver le récit de la visite de @mikasounds, jetez un oeil à la story réalisée par @Lauda72 merci à elle https://t.co/6cfStFf916

Last but not last there's a tweet about a fan who met him outside:

Jessica ‏@jessica22163940 54m

A fan saw him after the interview he said "no festivals this summer but maybe a tour this winter"

Edited by Lucrezia

Thanks Lucrezia, but I just want to say...

A fan saw him after the interview he said "no festivals this summer but maybe a tour this winter"

:jawdrop:

Thanks Lucrezia, but I just want to say...

:jawdrop:

You're welcome!

I've just finished to translate all the tweets so everyone can understand what he said.

As always, if there are mistakes let me know!

Yeah... I don't know what to think atm about no festivals... I had this feeling because he has not finished the album yet and he has to work after The Voice but I was hoping that maybe he could make something... :sad:

Mika made a press conference today for Metronews about The Voice. I think that there will be an article tomorrow about that :wink2:

Here are the tweets from Metronews about what he said:

metronews ‏@metronews 1h

Intelligent, @mikasounds évite de parler des sujets qu'il ne maîtrise pas #Mika_metronews

"Smart, @mikasounds avoids talking about subjects he does not know"

metronews ‏@metronews 1h

"J'ai joué au foot sous la pluie, c'était horrible j'étais goal, je prenais des ballons dans les couilles" #Mika_metronews

"I played football in the rain, it was horrible I was the goalkeeper, I took balloons in the well...."lower parts" :teehee: .

metronews ‏@metronews 1h

"Les nuits au cirque" est l'un de mes livres préférés #Mika_metronews

"Nights at the Circus" is one of my favorite books

metronews ‏@metronews 1h

"Je suis obsédé par Barbara. Je collectionne ses enregistrements radio. C'est dans l'interprétation qu'on comprend l'intention de l'artiste"

"I'm obsessed with Barbara. I collect her radio recordings. This is in the interpretation that we understand the intention of the artist"

metronews ‏@metronews 1h

"Je m'occupe moi même de mon Twitter, quand je tweetes, je perds des gens" se marre @mikasounds #Mika_metronews

"I handle myself with my Twitter, when I tweet, I lose some people." he laughs

metronews ‏@metronews 1h

"Je collectionne les illustrations, pub, comic-book depuis que j'ai 14 ans" #Mika_metronews

"I collect illustrations, pub, comic book since I was 14 years old"

metronews ‏@metronews 2h

"La Seine est violente, elle vit. J'adorerais vivre sur l île Saint Louis à Paris. L'impression de vivre dans un musée" #Mika_metronews

"The Seine is violent, she lives. I love to live on the island Saint Louis in Paris. I have the feeling of living in a museum"

metronews ‏@metronews 2h

.@mikasounds est malin, ouvert sur le monde qui l'entoure. #Mika_metronews

"Mika is is smart, open to the world around him"

metronews ‏@metronews 2h

"Peu de soutien pour les anciens combattants aux USA. Polarisation autour des armes mais problèmes sociaux" #Mika_metronews

Support for veterans in the USA. Polarization around weapons but there are social problems

metronews ‏@metronews 2h

"Ce qu'il se passe en Syrie me préoccupe vraiment, notamment le sort des réfugiés" #Mika_metronews

"What happens in Syria really bothers me, especially the situation of refugees"

metronews ‏@metronews 2h

"Je ne sais pas ce que je pense de Hollande. C'est difficile". Enfin quelqu'un qui ose dire "je ne sais pas" #Mika_metronews

"I do not know what I think of Holland. It's hard. "Finally there's someone who dares to say <<I do not know>>"

metronews ‏@metronews 2h

"C'est une responsabilité pour tout le monde de voter". Mika a un discours de citoyen #Mika_metronews

"It is a responsibility for everyone to vote. "Mika makes a civic discourse""

metronews ‏@metronews 2h

"Ça m'intéresse la politique française même si je vote aux Etats-Unis" #Mika_metronews

"I'm interested in French politics even if I vote in the United States ""

Then, here's a column from Metronews where they reported all these tweets:

metronews ‏@metronews 14m

Pour retrouver le récit de la visite de @mikasounds, jetez un oeil à la story réalisée par @Lauda72 merci à elle https://t.co/6cfStFf916

I'm okay with that gives me a chance to boost my bank account in the summer, and maybe get lucky and get a birthday gig :thumb_yello:

I tried and asked him on twitter to let us know. I wish I could learn this from him, at least.

Will this interview be released in an article or in an audio file?

I'm quicker to translate written things and I'm looking forward to it.

I tried and asked him on twitter to let us know. I wish I could learn this from him, at least.

Will this interview be released in an article or in an audio file?

I'm quicker to translate written things and I'm looking forward to it.

Tomorrow will be out the mag :wink2:

I think that I'll post the scans as soon as the magazine will be available online :wink2:

I think that I'll post the scans as soon as the magazine will be available online :wink2:

Thank you! It's a bit sad news... I had so hoped for a few summer shows/festivals. Now it feels like this winter has no end after all :aah: But glad to know he determined with the album and surely there are many good things coming :wub2:

I didn't think there would be any festivals, after he said he wanted to finish the album for the summer, it would be impossible to do both, just as he found out, he couldnt fit in the studio and do something else:fisch::wink2:

But all is good, more time to save for more gigs, that's if I'm still here:teehee::mf_rosetinted:

I agree, ok fine he is original, but honestly, I don't think that he is that good.

I LOVED Igit though, from Garou's team!

Frero de la Vega and Elodie were so amazing and surprising that night as well.

I'd say that my favourites in his team are Elodie, Marina and Caroline, but I really do have a soft spot for Elodie:mikacool:

Igit is one of my favourite candidates too :wink2: We seem to have the same tastes :thumb_yello:

Thank you! It's a bit sad news... I had so hoped for a few summer shows/festivals. Now it feels like this winter has no end after all :aah: But glad to know he determined with the album and surely there are many good things coming :wub2:

I rather see it as the beginning of a new era...:thumb_yello: