Hello from a newbie :)

Teresa

Hello everyone! I've read that I should introduce myself as I'm new in the MFC, but I'm not too sure if this is the right place to do it or if there is a particular thread I haven't found, sorry if I'm doing something wrong!! I'm not very good at social Technologies :wink2: ... However, hello again, I'm Teresa from Italy. I study ancient languages at the university and I love good music, regardless of the musical genre, and "good music" includes Mika, of course! :wink2: Mika is one of the very very veeeeery few contemporary artists that I love and support, simply because his music is original, unique and interesting, probably due to the fact that he is an extremely interesting (and clever) person, who has a lot to say artistically. I've kinda always liked him but only superficially through his singles, but I seriously got into him after his first appearance as a guest judge in the italian x-factor, which I'm a huge fan of: his judgments were incredibly smart, appropriate and funny, and I agreed with every single comma he said! Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of the "talent-show" mentality, but Italian XF is different, it is not just a singing competition, it is really about getting some good, not mainstream and often not well-known music on tv, and I loved the fact that he immediately got into the atmosphere and eventually decided to join it. So since that appearance I've increased my interest in him and of course in his music, which I found incredibly fresh and deep at the same time. That's all :)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ciao Teresa benvenuta! :bye:

Sì sei nel posto posto giusto :thumb_yello:

Vienici a trovare anche nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :wink2:

Complimenti per la bella introduzione e divertiti sul forum!

Hi Teresa!

I like your introduction very much. I guess this x-factor is not such a bad thing for Mika after all. :teehee: Hope he will intrigue more people to research about him and join us here. Everything you said about him is so true. :thumb_yello:

welcome.gif

Welcome to the MFC,Teresa!

That's what it happens almost everytime he's taking part on a show,people are amazed.Buying his albums it's not enough for getting to know his personality,he needs more exposure in media,and you just confirmed that.Enjoy and have fun!

:welcomeani: