2013 - Mika in "Saturday Night Online" this September 21

Diani Lissette

they are only receiving questions for 10 days now....................

If they were clever, they would have closed submissions this morning and have an intern pick questions. I don't buy for a second that they haven't picked out all questions yet.

If they were clever, they would have closed submissions this morning and have an intern pick questions. I don't buy for a second that they haven't picked out all questions yet.

and I really don´t find that tweet

and I really don´t find that tweet

It's on @Askanythingchat.

I just said I hoped they would at least go and pick some better questions other than "When are you coming to Mexico?" or "What is your favourite colour?"

Their reply:

" i personally asked if he could do the chat will his cute puppy. i hope the puppy's name isn't mexico. coming up 9pm est. POW"

It's on @Askanythingchat.

I just said I hoped they would at least go and pick some better questions other than "When are you coming to Mexico?" or "What is your favourite colour?"

Their reply:

" i personally asked if he could do the chat will his cute puppy. i hope the puppy's name isn't mexico. coming up 9pm est. POW"

So I have to say goodnight then. Sweet dreams to everyone :wink2:

Ok people I know they're annoying and rude... I mean' date=' it's no picnic for anyone! Mika especially.

But it won't do any good if we list all of their mistakes.[/quote']

They can only learn from it:mf_rosetinted:

Some more answers:

"i'm here to help. i'll also be answering my own questions tonight. No to mexico and my fav color is green."

Told him to ask about new music:mf_rosetinted:

"got it. thanks again. enjoy the chat. PEACE BABY"

Ok I'm going to sleep, enough is enough :bed::sneaky2:

Good night everyone, see you tomorrow :huglove:

Edit:

SaturdayNightOnline ‏@SaturdayOnline 34s

#Arianators and Mika fans! @MikaSounds and @ArianaGrande's #Popular is #nowplaying on #SaturdayNightOnline!

I don't care, screw you.

Edited by lollipop161

I hope the questions they posted aren't the only ones because if there are that much, and they retarded the whole show because they "have too much questions sent", I've seen other artists that answered way more questions then only these. And by the way I'm not so impressed by the questions asked...