2013 - Mika in "Saturday Night Online" this September 21

Diani Lissette

THANKS SO MUCH FOR UPLOADING THE VIDEO! :thumb_yello: ( it was 05.00 am in Moscow)

My short resume is:

- I heard nothing new, but I`m absolutely charmed with this man, with the way he answers us - he`s still keeping that ability to be sincere, though he`s a huge star. It`s like falling in love with him again.

- Mika is so young, he doesn`t look like he`s 30 at all. It`s like I`m back in 2007.

- "a few songs are written for the 4th album". Really?

- we can sleep well for another 20 years. Mika will still be doing things))

- last but not least: Mika is irresistible:mikalove:

Edited by Julia Welcomes

At the time the MFC server was in the hands of Mika's people. There were some technical issues that lead to a lot of downtime and when Mika noticed he contacted the MFC MySpace account to apologize and help resolve it.

Tks!!

:aah:

Yolo!

Oh time flies!

I hope the questions I see on my screen now won't be the only ones asked because I did not stay up for questions like "Is mika your real name?" and "Are you in love right now?"

It's called Google, people, use it.

Eh bien oui, it happened!!

:naughty::naughty::naughty::doh:

Watching interviews with him is definitely one of my favorite things on earth, I was so happy to see him answering questions again and being cute :wub2:

He didn't say anything new, but he seems happy, he has lot of creative works to do, he's in love, so I'm just happy for him :clap:

It still seems to work at http://www.saturdaynightonline.com/pages/chat/mika.html

But I'm uploading to Youtube anyway. In 105 minutes it should be watchable here:

YYQrD1g9_Jc

I'm off to bed now :wink2:

Thank you soooo much for recording and posting the vid on youtube :huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove:

I was not able to watch it live, I'm so happy to see him today :thumb_yello:

For me it is most important that he is happy. And my question about his biggest fear was aked, nearly end. His answer was that he does not know but I you could really see how it works behind his forehead. The chat was a nice experience and I think most of you think the same way. And today I look like the Lord of the rings:naughty:.

And thanks for posting the vid:huglove::huglove:

It still seems to work at http://www.saturdaynightonline.com/pages/chat/mika.html

But I'm uploading to Youtube anyway. In 105 minutes it should be watchable here:

YYQrD1g9_Jc

I'm off to bed now :wink2:

That was amazing!

Three words to describe Mika. Awesome, Incredible, Beautiful!

I loved how a lot of UK ppl asked questions. That gives me hope for the UK. Also, the Swatch campaign is GLOBAL, so that means UK must be included! Can't wait for the ad! I also love how Mika says he'll put his songs into the ads and TV shows. He's right, that's the way to go.

I hope he tours USA, because that will have an impact in the UK. If he was to start off with a UK tour, he wouldn't even sell out a venue the size of his own living-room, but he'd get more kudos here in the UK, if he's big in America. So America should be first.

I really loved the Q&A. It's great to see Mel too!

That was amazing!

Three words to describe Mika. Awesome, Incredible, Beautiful!

I loved how a lot of UK ppl asked questions. That gives me hope for the UK. Also, the Swatch campaign is GLOBAL, so that means UK must be included! Can't wait for the ad! I also love how Mika says he'll put his songs into the ads and TV shows. He's right, that's the way to go.

I hope he tours USA, because that will have an impact in the UK. If he was to start off with a UK tour, he wouldn't even sell out a venue the size of his own living-room, but he'd get more kudos here in the UK, if he's big in America. So America should be first.

I really loved the Q&A. It's great to see Mel too!

I agree (:

God, the part with Mel! ♥ I don't think we've ever seen her on video.. right?

I agree (:

God' date=' the part with Mel! ♥ I don't think we've ever seen her on video.. right?[/quote']

She was briefly in that French video where Mika did an interview in London. Can't remember tthe name of the show that did it.

Good morning Lollipop !

For you, was it worth waiting ?

Yep! It was really great :blush-anim-cl:

I like it when mika is so authentic and honest (like always) and the part with Mel was sooo sweet :wub2:

I was a bit disappointed about the questions, especially about his name and Eminem, like what the hell was that :aah:

but his reactions are my favorite, whatsoever :teehee::teehee:

Me too!

But I don't think it was ever alive though :naughty:

Looks like its made of wood or something.

He has been collecting dead animals. One of the questions I sent in was about his interest in taxidermy. I find it a bit disturbing to be honest. :aah:

For me it is most important that he is happy.

Yes he really does seem to be happy. It was a joy to watch.

:wub2:I didn't want this Q&A to finish.:wub2: Has anyone else felt like this?:teehee:

Yess me too...I just watched the video twice and I want more :fisch:

I loved the part with Mel..they're so sweet together

It's on @Askanythingchat.

I just said I hoped they would at least go and pick some better questions other than "When are you coming to Mexico?" or "What is your favourite colour?"

Their reply:

" i personally asked if he could do the chat will his cute puppy. i hope the puppy's name isn't mexico. coming up 9pm est. POW"

His real name and his favourite colour...

Hope your curiosities are satisfied now :naughty::aah:

Thank you for recording and posting it! :) I absolutely LOVED the chat, he managed to give clever and funny answers ever to the worst and most boring questions! And him and Mel are just... too sweet for words :wub2::wub2::wub2: