2013 - Mika in "Saturday Night Online" this September 21

Diani Lissette

I've sent my question too: 'With your third album you explored a lot of electronic sounds. On the next album will you continue on that way or will you follow a more acoustic path?' I don't think it will get picked but I still hope he tells us something about his ideas for the 4th album :)

I've sent my question too: 'With your third album you explored a lot of electronic sounds. On the next album will you continue on that way or will you follow a more acoustic path?' I don't think it will get picked but I still hope he tells us something about his ideas for the 4th album :)

Lots of people here have asked of the 4th album. So, I hope Mika will see all these questions and will start writing an album ( I`m afraid he hasn`t:teehee:). It`s the most popular thing to ask so far.

But I`m not that sure of his ideas for an album: he might just say anything incl. "acoustic, musical, Billy Joel-like, classical, funk ,etc. " Whatever you like :wink2:

Maybe he'll go country:mf_rosetinted:

Ahah, why not? ;) I mean, one of the main reasons I love Mika is because his music is label-free. His music is recognizable not because of the musical genre but because of his artistic signature, and he is free to explore whatever sounds he likes -dance, rock, even gregorian music!- and still 'sound like Mika'. And very few artists are (and have been) able to put their fingerprint on their music like that! Even in his 'danciest' stuff you can always recognize his artistic lightness of touch. Having said that, maybe Mika singing 'country roooooads take me hoooome' would actually be too much XD

Ahah, why not? ;) I mean, one of the main reasons I love Mika is because his music is label-free. His music is recognizable not because of the musical genre but because of his artistic signature, and he is free to explore whatever sounds he likes -dance, rock, even gregorian music!- and still 'sound like Mika'. And very few artists are (and have been) able to put their fingerprint on their music like that! Even in his 'danciest' stuff you can always recognize his artistic lightness of touch. Having said that, maybe Mika singing 'country roooooads take me hoooome' would actually be too much XD

I agree with that. It's why I've always called Mika, "The Maestro Of Pop". Sometimes his work is operatic, like it was from Les Mis, or Phantom, because it's really full of a wonderful melody, great lyrics, and orchestral instruments (like AOW, Underwater or Heroes) sometimes it's a simple ballad (like Dr John or Lola) or a pop song with many parts (like Origin Of Love and Love Today) but you always know it's Mika.

Definitely :aah:!!!

Ok, I'll ask for 21st :mf_rosetinted:

Edit: posted!

Edited by Valmont69

I agree with that. It's why I've always called Mika, "The Maestro Of Pop". Sometimes his work is operatic, like it was from Les Mis, or Phantom, because it's really full of a wonderful melody, great lyrics, and orchestral instruments (like AOW, Underwater or Heroes) sometimes it's a simple ballad (like Dr John or Lola) or a pop song with many parts (like Origin Of Love and Love Today) but you always know it's Mika.

Love reading your toughts about Mika :wub2:

You could write an essay with them and then have a degree in + teach Mikalogy like this woman who graduated in Beatles :teehee::mikadas:

Hey, you stole my idea !!!!! I was the 1st to suggest Dolly P. :mf_rosetinted:

I'd rather see MIKA in a duet with Joni Mitchel, whom he admires so much :fisch: ( "I'm gonna rip a piece of her dress, to see if she's real" ) :wub2:

Love,love

me

You could write an essay with them and then have a degree in + teach Mikalogy like this woman who graduated in Beatles :teehee::mikadas:

HAHAHA I would love to have "Mika studies" in my school... my god, that would be so awesome... I'd get straight A's all the time! :blush-anim-cl:

I've sent one question, but my friend will send a few about the peace project and peace in general...

He said something about classic pop, kinda American... but there WILL be a 4th album, but he probably has no idea himself of what its gonna be like. Oh, Mika...

Ahhh, thank you. I do see Mika as a true maestro, but also a very multi-faceted person in terms of talent and ability.

I know I do sometimes get frustrated when he doesn't get the attention or the credit that,

I believe, he deserves. People a lot less talented and far more boring seem to get on so much better, especially in the UK.

But I live in hopes that Mika will have his day and although I hope he still makes albums and does concerts, for me, if he succeeds in another field, I would be happy about it. I just don't want him to disappear.

HAHAHA I would love to have "Mika studies" in my school... my god' date=' that would be so awesome... I'd get straight A's all the time! :blush-anim-cl:

I've sent one question, but my friend will send a few about the peace project and peace in general...[/quote']

:naughty: I think most of us here at MFC would pass any exams about MIKA with the highest score to obtain ...:aah:

Love,love

me

Ahhh, thank you. I do see Mika as a true maestro, but also a very multi-faceted person in terms of talent and ability.

I know I do sometimes get frustrated when he doesn't get the attention or the credit that,

I believe, he deserves. People a lot less talented and far more boring seem to get on so much better, especially in the UK.

But I live in hopes that Mika will have his day and although I hope he still makes albums and does concerts, for me, if he succeeds in another field, I would be happy about it. I just don't want him to disappear.

:thumb_yello: Exactly!! :blush-anim-cl: But of course, everything re. MUSIC is what we're longing for, when it comes to our music darling MIKA :mikalove:

And now my radio st. is playing "Lola" - with The Kinks from UK - an oldtime fav. :fisch:

"And I'm not dumb, but I can't understand, why she walks like a woman, and talks like a man" etc - Fantastic song!! :aah::thumb_yello:

Love,love

me