2013 - Mika in "Saturday Night Online" this September 21

Diani Lissette

I asked a bunch of questions last night but it was after 5 pm and I suspect too late. I am not even convinced these shows are live. If the questions are chosen in advance and not coming in live then I don't see why they would keep Mika up until 1 am to do an interview.

Well, it does SAY it's live on the site :dunno: Even though it doesn't matter to me since I'm not going to be able to watch it now -- going out to dinner tonight. :sad: I mean, I'm glad to go out to dinner with my husband, but I would like to see Mika, too. I think it was the last time I went out with my husband that Mika was tweeting at me, so I guess I have to promise him that tonight will be a Mika-free evening. :blush-anim-cl:

Anyhow, the show is also going to be broadcast on the iHeart Radio network, from what I can tell -- so there are radio stations all across the country that will be carrying it. That should be pretty good exposure, whether it's live or not, and whether we get a ton of bland questions and answers or something really juicy! :thumb_yello:

Anyhow, the show is also going to be broadcast on the iHeart Radio network, from what I can tell -- so there are radio stations all across the country that will be carrying it. That should be pretty good exposure, whether it's live or not, and whether we get a ton of bland questions and answers or something really juicy! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I've noticed all the videos are horribly stuck for me so I was looking after a station until I found one that is available for me, and what I can say, GREAT SONGS :wub2:

Damn I should have lived abroad :mf_rosetinted:

I just hope it's not live. Because if it is you can be sure Mika will be 20 minutes late and it will be 30 seconds long. :mf_rosetinted:

At least it should give us a nice view of his house/a random restaurant/Narnia.

I don't think it will be live but you never know. As long as he keeps my much needed beauty sleep in mind.

Yeah, I've noticed all the videos are horribly stuck for me so I was looking after a station until I found one that is available for me, and what I can say, GREAT SONGS :wub2:

Damn I should have lived abroad :mf_rosetinted:

Same here.

BTW, do we have a "Mika's dimples" thread?

Where did you hear that?

Ummm.. well, London obviously (:

In the doc about the concert at parc de princes he said "I'm pissing off home", and he said also a few times he has a flat in Paris...

And I think he said something about Miami in one of his interviews... can't remember which one, there are a LOT :):blush-anim-cl:

Ummm.. well' date=' London obviously (:

In the doc about the concert at parc de princes he said "I'm pissing off home", and he said also a few times he has a flat in Paris... [/quote']

I have never heard him say he's had at a flat in Paris and I'm certain he did not live there in 2008. Was this recent? I am not following any of the press about The Voice so if he said it recently I've missed it.

I have never heard him say he's had at a flat in Paris and I'm certain he did not live there in 2008. Was this recent? I am not following any of the press about The Voice so if he said it recently I've missed it.

Well.. most odds he does have, I mean, he lives there half the time..

Well.. most odds he does have' date=' I mean, he lives there half the time..[/quote']

he always posts pics of hotel rooms when he is in Paris but he has a house in Miami that´s true. And I´m sure he is in London right now :wink2: