2013 - Mika in "Saturday Night Online" this September 21

Diani Lissette

:thumb_yello: Exactly!! :blush-anim-cl: But of course, everything re. MUSIC is what we're longing for, when it comes to our music darling MIKA :mikalove:

And now my radio st. is playing "Lola" - with The Kinks from UK - an oldtime fav. :fisch:

"And I'm not dumb, but I can't understand, why she walks like a woman, and talks like a man" etc - Fantastic song!! :aah::thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

It's possible he might write a musical someday. Or write more for the movies. There are possibilities, with his music, that he could explore one day.

Lola, by the Kinks, is a great song.

It's possible he might write a musical someday. Or write more for the movies. There are possibilities, with his music, that he could explore one day.

Lola, by the Kinks, is a great song.

YES - I hope for that too, but I also want the man himself in big roles, both in musicals and movies - he would be awesome - he's so talented, he can do anything!!:wub2: So let's just concude with his own motto: "everything is possible" :wub2:

Love,love

me

YES - I hope for that too, but I also want the man himself in big roles, both in musicals and movies - he would be awesome - he's so talented, he can do anything!!:wub2: So let's just concude with his own motto: "everything is possible" :wub2:

Love,love

me

That's exactly what I mean about him being multi-talented. He's one baddass actor.

If you think about his role in Popular Song. He appears to be a good guy, getting picked on by the cool kids, but you know, in a very subtle way, that he's not as white as he seems to be. There's something sinister about him and Mika acts that so well. The mark of a good actor is when you don't even realise they are acting. He's got this weird persona throughout, so then it makes sense when we get to the end and we find out he picked on Ariana, so Ariana poisons him with the serum.

So yes, he really could become a movie star

That's exactly what I mean about him being multi-talented. He's one baddass actor.

If you think about his role in Popular Song. He appears to be a good guy, getting picked on by the cool kids, but you know, in a very subtle way, that he's not as white as he seems to be. There's something sinister about him and Mika acts that so well. The mark of a good actor is when you don't even realise they are acting. He's got this weird persona throughout, so then it makes sense when we get to the end and we find out he picked on Ariana, so Ariana poisons him with the serum.

It sounds awesome. And stirs imagination :swoon:

:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: Indeed - he could, and a really good one too - I couldn't agree more, with what you write here! :wink2:

After just the first look at the video for "Popular song" I was over the moon -because of his acting, and I remember I wrote in my comment that "MIKA" is develish good in this role" - and he really is !! :wub2: I've seen his skill in earlier videos also, but this was something else, and much more remarkable. He has got what it takes - he has got it all :mikadas: So I really hope for - and just can't wait to see him on the really big screens in the future - but first we can look forward to see his role as the pianoplayer Lucio ..:wub2::wink2:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Indeed - he could, and a really good one too - I couldn't agree more, with what you write here! :wink2:

After just the first look at the video for "Popular song" I was over the moon -because of his acting, and I remember I wrote in my comment that "MIKA" is develish good in this role" - and he really is !! :wub2: I've seen his skill in earlier videos also, but this was something else, and much more remarkable. He has got what it takes - he has got it all :mikadas: So I really hope for - and just can't wait to see him on the really big screens in the future - but first we can look forward to see his role as the pianoplayer Lucio ..:wub2::wink2:

Love,love

me

How big is the role? I heard it was only small, but it's a start.

I really hope though, if he does do more acting, it will be in something big that we can all see. Not just some small, independent, French films

How big is the role? I heard it was only small, but it's a start.

I really hope though, if he does do more acting, it will be in something big that we can all see. Not just some small, independent, French films

I don't know - I haven't seen it, yet - but I think it's a small role. If I remember right, the film should be "out" this month? Some people here think it's only a "thank you and favour back" to the French actress Fanny Ardant, who's the director of the film - for her role in MIKAs "Elle me dit" video :blush-anim-cl: But yes, at least it's a start, and I hope it will lead to something more and bigger :wink2: Hopefully someone will post something about it here, soon ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

I don't know - I haven't seen it, yet - but I think it's a small role. If I remember right, the film should be "out" this month? Some people here think it's only a "thank you and favour back" to the French actress Fanny Ardant, who's the director of the film - for her role in MIKAs "Elle me dit" video :blush-anim-cl: But yes, at least it's a start, and I hope it will lead to something more and bigger :wink2: Hopefully someone will post something about it here, soon ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

I believe the film "Cadences Obstinees" will not be released for distribution until DEC 2013.

What I've been able to learn about the film HERE :

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3939297&postcount=1793

Edited by A. Clay

I believe the film "Cadences Obstinees" will not be released for distribution until DEC 2013.

Aha - thank you for this info and update! :huglove: Then we'll have to wait patiently for some months more :wink2:

Love,love

me

I remember I read an interview and he said that TY is about jealousy,about the desire of being everything that touches your lover,but I can't remember where it was posted :doh:

Edit: found it,it was Gay&Night:

gaynight3_zps4fc2dcf7.jpg

oh thank you! guess I won't ask about Touches You then :aah:

We've asked. Several times. Still waiting. :wait::teehee:

Yes, I thought of you when I was watching :)

Hmm, I guess -- he did a google hangout chat in Italy, too. And I guess he took questions at the Olympics last year as well... but this one just stuck out in my memory more than any others. Sorry.

Hmm, I don't recall that. I would think for him the melody does probably come first, but sometimes he's said he gets these movies in his head, so I wondered if maybe he wrote lyrics for them. For example, when he talks about writing Origin of Love, it sounds more like the lyrics came first... so maybe it's different every time. I'm just curious. :)

I tried to find the interview for you. i'm sure it's on my mp3 player but I can't find it :blink:

I didn't send my question yet :aah:

It's incredible: when you don't have an the opportunity you have thousands and thousands of questions but when you have it, nothing... empty mind!

this is my problem too. ugh can't think under pressure!!!

...actually I want to ask about him singing Lola & Stardust off mike in DC but i'm not sure how to word it, or even what I want to know :doh:

Are you awake at that time? :blink:

Usually, no, but for Mika I will cross the ocean by swimming. :thumb_yello:

Thank god it won't be a school night, I'm on holiday vacation... otherwise it would be terrible! :mikadas:

arrrrrgg I can't study!!! I keep thinking about Mika and this live show and I keep watching all these interviews and when he laughs and smiles... I... can't... I...

:swoon:

His dimple...

Edited by Tulun♥23

Usually' date=' no, but for Mika I will cross the ocean by swimming. :thumb_yello:

Thank god it won't be a school night, I'm on holiday vacation... otherwise it would be terrible! :mikadas:

arrrrrgg I can't study!!! I keep thinking about Mika and this live show and I keep watching all these interviews and when he laughs and smiles... I... can't... I...

:swoon:

His dimple...[/quote']

Totally understandable :naughty: I'm not sure, I will be awake at that time :aah:

Well I will be awake at 2am for the same reason like tulun has (what a coincidence :mf_rosetinted: ) but anyway I'm on my semester break from college so I got used to be awake late at nights :\

Yay I'm exciteddd!!! :boing:

It's true! If I have big Mika news I text her at 9 AM: "WAKE UP!!!" :naughty: