2013 - Mika in "Saturday Night Online" this September 21

Diani Lissette

I discovered many years ago that if you are at a gig and want Mika to look your way all night all you need to do is stand next to a lovely looking blonde boy. It works every time. :teehee:

I once saw him drool all over this blonde dude. It was rather embarrassing:naughty:

Ha, I think it's cute.

That talk about "I could fall in love with anyone" used to make me laugh. By anyone you mean a blonde guy right? :lmfao:

Oh it was cute, but it was so obvious he was trying to flirt it was a little painful as he is not really subtle:naughty:

You're welcome! we are a serious fanclub,we have threads for everything :mf_rosetinted:

We do :biggrin2:

This is the video in case it hasn t been shared yet

I can t make the link clickable though as I m with my phone and I can play it but the sound isn t loud enough for me so I m waiting to be home to be able to listen

Mika shared a few questions through his twitter as well http://www.saturdaynightonline.com/pages/chat/mika.html

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I discovered many years ago that if you are at a gig and want Mika to look your way all night all you need to do is stand next to a lovely looking blonde boy. It works every time. :teehee:

:naughty: thanks for the tip.... we'll all bring a cute blond boy at the next gig.

we'll call them "Mika bait" :mf_rosetinted::aah:

*will ask hubbie or son to have their hair died* :uhno:

My boyfriend is blond, and I think he's cute :fisch:

Mika doesn't seem interested though, at least not during the two gigs I took him to :mf_rosetinted:

I've been hearing that story a thousand times now. Did anyone actually catch it on film or is it one of those fishing stories, where the fish gets bigger every time someone tells it?

Mmm, do you know one? Because I don't think I do:sneaky2:

I do. I went with him to quite a few gigs. He almost came to the planet painting as well but that might have been very counter productive. :lmfao:

If this shameless flirting story is the one I think it is I'm pretty sure there was evidence of it on Twitter as well. :naughty:

I loved the chat, but was not courageous enough to wait until 3 AM. I watched it first thing this morning with a cup of coffee, best thing ever :mf_rosetinted:

He was cute and funny :wub2:

Now I have to watch it again because my English is not that good and i missed a few answers.

I was a bit disappointed by the questions too btw, but still better than nothing :wink2:

And thanks for the blond guy tip :naughty:

Now I have to watch it again because my English is not that good and i missed a few answers.

Should I do a transcript? I saw someone on Twitter last night mistaking "scurvy" for "starving" so you're probably not the only one. :naughty:

The Dutch one? He was quite loud about it :naughty:

Yes :lmfao:

Another tip for everyone. Use a hot blonde guy avatar on Twitter. This is also another tried and tested method of getting Mika's attention. :naughty: