Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

If he is skiing, I really hope he is wearing a helmet. I'm having Michael Schumacher nightmares! And if he's in the US, he's nuts. We are all in a deep freeze. The kids already have school canceled for Monday because it's going to be so cold. And I'm supposed to be going to the Packer football game tomorrow.:mfr_omg:

He has a helmet on the pic and he is in Switzerland:naughty:

Big freeze in my land too (I'm up north in Quebec) but last day then snow...

yeah, imagine if you met him, dressed like that, in a dark alley in the middle of the night... :shocked:

ahahahah I probably would die twice! The first when I met him dressed like that and the second when I finally realized I run away from mika! :teehee:

he surely knows how he can keep his fans at distance if he wants to! :lmfao:

Yes definitively, also if I am a small fan so he could kick me away also with is smallest finger but it would be definitively more cool your scenary :naughty::naughty::naughty:

I'm going to have nightmares tonight!!! :blush-anim-cl:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 10m

Me today pic.twitter.com/BMxUSdNY76

:blink:

BdJloLWIcAAbMYh.jpg

:naughty: If I met this person in my skiing hill, I would immediately think of MIKA, because it's a very tall, slim person - hidden behind these glasses :wub2:

May be I'd also say to him: "We're not cool, we're free - and we're running with snow on our knees" - just to see if there was any reaction ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

:naughty: If I met this person in my skiing hill, I would immediately think of MIKA, because it's a very tall, slim person - hidden behind these glasses :wub2:

May be I'd also say to him: "We're not cool, we're free - and we're running with snow on our knees" - just to see if there was any reaction ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

And if it's not reaction you could scream at him "HEYYYY" and if his scream looks like Love Today's chorus, well you would have found the right boy!

Of course! When it's cold, sometines, having your nose/mouth covered is the only way to breathe outside:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: Exactly - we need to do so to pretect our lungs from the icecold air:wink2: But the swiss air today is much alike ours these days, I suppose. It's your part of the world, that suffer from very hard temps right now, isn't it ?:blink:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Exactly - we need to do so to pretect our lungs from the icecold air:wink2: But the swiss air today is much alike ours these days, I suppose. It's your part of the world, that suffer from very hard temps right now, isn't it ?:blink:

Love,love

me

Yup we had -25 for the past 4-5 days. It's better now, snow tomorrow:thumb_yello: