Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

This is how i imagine things happened :naughty:

Mika said Mr Fo was an hero of his to the show director or lady who was interviewing him. They decided to invite Mr. Fo to please/surprise Mika.

When asked, Mr Fo decided to look Mika up, saw he was on XF, thought he was interesting and refreshing & said OK... i'll go meet Mika

Well, this version seems quite possible too :teehee:

So it is true :thumb_yello:

MIKA official @mikasounds

Heading to Palais de Tokyo to play a secret gig tonight in Paris with Swatch

:thumb_yello:

When a gig for us...I mean a paceful gig not a nightmare like last Sunday :emot-sad:

Aaaah, so jealous to everyone who will see this gig tonight! Swatch should have invited our winning team :naughty: Hope there will be vids.

Have you checked your emails? :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

Aaaah, so jealous to everyone who will see this gig tonight! Swatch should have invited our winning team :naughty: Hope there will be vids.

:naughty: it's probably just my fault - remember, only the whole team? :fisch: i'm sure they remembered i'm about to have a baby in just a few weeks and assumed (rightly) that i couldn't make it. :mf_rosetinted:

a gig instead of "just" a signing would have been nice tho. :teehee: hmm, i wonder if the #1 team got their chance this time?

Imagine if he would have gotten to know Mika from interesting interviews and through his music and song writing like us!

:lmfao: I was just going to say something very similar.

I also wonder what might have happened if instead of sitting in Italy for months and months on XFactor Mika had been touring and promoting his own new music -- who might he have captivated? who might he have intrigued? :dunno:

Ooooooooooooooooooooh how i long for new music :aah:

Ahh, yes. It'll come. Eventually. I'm sure. :thumb_yello:

Hello!!

After this crazy tweet of Mika yesterday evening, I let EVERYTHING at home and work to run (by subway) until Palais de Tokyo, 30 minutes, call me Wonderwoman (I was exhausted :aah::naughty:). I was really hoping that there would be a way to attend the gig, and that it was why he had tweeted about it BEFORE the gig.

We tried to enter, no way, it was a private show in a private club actually (not exactly in PAlais de Tokyo). We tried to buy the security man with some grapes, it didn't work :mf_rosetinted:

They told us it was only a 45 minutes gig, then Mika stayed a bit longer inside, we heard he had a signature session.

We waited for him at the exit, he was in a very good mood :wub2: so, you know, even without managing to attend the show, it was still nice to chat a bit with him :wub2:

I asked about the work with Dario Fo in Napoli, he said it was great and that some more will come :wub2::wub2: (I guess he was talking about project(s) with him), but that he would not go on stage (for theater). Hope we understood well each other, sorry if these informations are wrong in a few weeks / months :aah::teehee:

We saw the band too (as you know, each member has his / her fans too, so it was nice! :naughty:).

With us (we were 8 fans) were 3 other people (adults), who attended the show (lucky ones :mf_rosetinted:), they told Mika that they discovered him through this gig of yesterday evening, and that they really loved his music! So, maybe some new MFCers soon :wink2:

Edited by Alireine

Hello!!

After this crazy tweet of Mika yesterday evening, I let EVERYTHING at home and work to run (by subway) until Palais de Tokyo, 30 minutes, call me Wonderwoman (I was exhausted :aah::naughty:).

We tried to enter, no way, it was a private show in a private club actually (not exactly in PAlais de Tokyo). We tried to buy the security man with some grapes, it didn't work :mf_rosetinted:

They told us it was only a 45 minutes gig, then Mika stayed a bit longer inside, we heard he had a signature session.

We waited for him at the exit, he was in a very good mood :wub2:

I asked about the work with Dario Fo in Napoli, he said it was great and that some more will come :wub2::wub2: (I guess he was talking about project(s) with him), but that he would not go on stage (for theater). Hope we understood well each other, sorry if these informations are wrong in a few weeks / months :aah::teehee:

We saw the band too (as you know, each member has his / her fans too, so it was nice! :naughty:).

With us (we were 8 fans) were 3 other people (adults), who attended the show (lucky ones :mf_rosetinted:), they told Mika that they discovered him through this gig of yesterday evening, and that they really loved his music! So, maybe some new MFCers soon :wink2:

It all sounds good!

I also wonder what might have happened if instead of sitting in Italy for months and months on XFactor Mika had been touring and promoting his own new music -- who might he have captivated? who might he have intrigued? :dunno:

I personally see it pointless (just talking about myself, not telling other people what to do) to think what might have happened, as decisions are made and things already happening in a certain way. Promoting TOOL didn't go as he planned and we can't know the whole truth behind the scenes/what's happening with his label etc. :dunno: For some reason he wanted to do things differently this time and I'm happy every time I see his plan is working well (good publicity, new collaborations) :thumb_yello: Waiting is hard sometimes and I miss his music and concerts so much, but (for me) it's best to focus on the future and try to enjoy what we have while waiting for new music. There will be music at some points, I don't have any doubts.

Hello!!

After this crazy tweet of Mika yesterday evening, I let EVERYTHING at home and work to run (by subway) until Palais de Tokyo, 30 minutes, call me Wonderwoman (I was exhausted :aah::naughty:). I was really hoping that there would be a way to attend the gig, and that it was why he had tweeted about it BEFORE the gig.

We waited for him at the exit, he was in a very good mood :wub2: so, you know, even without managing to attend the show, it was still nice to chat a bit with him :wub2:

Thanks for the report!!! :wub2:

Hello!!

Thanks for the report! Could you hear any of the gig while you waited?

No separate thread for this gig?