Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Thanks for your true words, Deb. So let's go straight on in respect each other( I love this place, met wonderful People and have found friends from different countries, will not miss them again) and in Mika's privacy

:huglove::huglove::huglove:

Ok, let's go :mikalove:

Ohhh, what a lovely picture!

What is he looking at?

Where is Morgan's hand?

Omg omg omg he tweeted something :boing::boing::boing:

:mf_rosetinted:

My turn :mf_rosetinted:

Oooh, I looooove the suit!

Is it the same suit than in Cannes, just another color, or am I blind? :shocked:

And what do you mean about Morgan's hand? :mf_rosetinted:

Same suit, minor detail changed on the lapel:thumb_yello:

My turn now:

Indeed! :fangurl::mikalove::swoon:

Dunno at what he's looking at,but he's looking in such a :wub2: way! it looks like he got a back pain,or something

I guess we all know where is Morgan's hand :das: (I wish I'd be his hand )

:mf_rosetinted:

And btw, doesn't he seem very pleased?? If you look very closely at the position of his... Eyes he definitely is :swoon::fangurl: :fangurl: :mf_rosetinted: hahaha

Coming back home after an awful day and bursting into laughter reading this: this is MFC for me, Lucrezia made a point. :wub2:

Edited by Log lady

It seems like I've missed lots of posts. I'm not very active on Twitter and didn't know about the discussion. I'd like to say a few things as I'm France representative (and proud to play this role).

I'm glad to hear French fans are welcome here. I expected lots of them to join us because of The Voice. Unfortunately, they haven't Too insecure about their English? New members of the French forums only? Maybe a bit of both. (I agree with you, Guy (post 3068). I hope more French fans will join us!

Thanks for encouraging them to come here Melanie!

@Melanie @Rose: Antoine (Mikawebsite admin) and Ysa/Maggie (MikaFrance mods) are MFC members too and communication is ok between the 3 forums. Ysa and Antoine were really helpful and enabled lots of us to watch recordings of The Voice ;)

Deb did try to get tickets to go to The Voice but she couldn't get any. A couple of tickets were available on Mika's FB. Deb did all her best :hug: I also appreciate all what the mods do for all of us here and would like to thank them.

I agree with 99 % of what Guylaine said (posts 3005 and 3048). Extreme behaviours make me freak out. The remaining 1% is about the private gig.

I wouldn't have gone to meet him at the private gig either but as it wasn't really a secret (he let the cat out of the bag), I don't blame anybody for having tried. If I were famous, I would be careful with what I say because if I tell my fans I'll be at an event, some of them would turn up to see me. (I think like Mellody (post 3011) and Treasa (post 3014))

Mika pie was a very good metaphor!

It took me a long time to read this thread, I've got to go now. My kids want their supper.

By the way :fisch: Mika applied new twitter design to his account and as a result golden donkey was gone :fisch: I'll miss him :aah:

I think he must have switched over to the "new" Twitter format. :dunno:

He unfollowed someone as well. (Well, if we're going to scrutinize the account, we might as well be thorough, right? :naughty: )

I think he must have switched over to the "new" Twitter format. :dunno:

He unfollowed someone as well. (Well, if we're going to scrutinize the account, we might as well be thorough, right? :naughty: )

Yes, I saw that too, but can't find who he unfollowed :mf_rosetinted:

But I'm sure that some MFCers have a file with the list of the people he is following, right? :wink2: come on guys, tell us who is that mysterious person

But I'm sure that some MFCers have a file with the list of the people he is following, right? :wink2: come on guys, tell us who is that mysterious person

Oh yes, I'm curious to know who he unfollowed, too. I don't keep on eye his activity on twitter so I have no idea.

:lmfao: really someone will have this information? :shocked:

:lmfao: really someone will have this information? :shocked:

I'm sure some MFCers have a room full of files about Mika and the Mika world (and I love that :naughty:), I'm always amazed to discover all the details that fans know / remember, even 7 years after :teehee:

:wink2:

I think he unfollowed the Dalai Lama

I just remembered he was following him and now I checked and he's not there anymore. But maybe he unfollowed him before that :dunno:

You see, Camille is surely having a room full of Mika's files, what did I tell you Buttonslovesu? :naughty:

Thanks Camille :wink2::wink2: :huglove:

I'm sure some MFCers have a room full of files about Mika and the Mika world (and I love that :naughty:), I'm always amazed to discover all the details that fans know / remember, even 7 years after :teehee:

:wink2:

If you'd seen some of the "Queen rooms" I've seen over the years... wall to wall, ceiling to floor, and "oh, I'm starting a new room soon!" mentions... I hope none of us get that crazy. I always look at such collections and think to myself, "Why don't you just open a f***ing museum and charge admission, you'd probably do well for yourselves."

If you'd seen some of the "Queen rooms" I've seen over the years... wall to wall, ceiling to floor, and "oh, I'm starting a new room soon!" mentions... I hope none of us get that crazy. I always look at such collections and think to myself, "Why don't you just open a f***ing museum and charge admission, you'd probably do well for yourselves."

Wow, a Mika museum!!! That would be great! :teehee:

(please, don't tell me that it already exists and that I don't even know that)

I think it is Twitter's new layout. I just checked his favourite tweets. :teehee:

Why now would he favourite that New York Times tweet? :naughty:

Which one? The chicken one? :teehee: He already favorited it a few weeks ago :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Which one? The chicken one? :teehee: He already favorited it a few weeks ago :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yes, I saw that. I never check his page, just did now because of this conversation and decided to peek at his favs, so only noticed it now.

Do people also make a habit of checking his favs as well as followers?:teehee:

Wow, a Mika museum!!! That would be great! :teehee:

(please, don't tell me that it already exists and that I don't even know that)

I couldn't tell you that. My own collection is so small that I call it the Minimalist collection.

I couldn't tell you that. My own collection is so small that I call it the Minimalist collection.

Same here. I'm ashamed of it when I go to friends (Mika fans of course :naughty:) houses: so many things that I don't have :aah:

I don't even own a Song for Sorrow book yet :blush-anim-cl: