• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guess it's different from each puzzle. some with only numbers, sometimes only letters. sometimes both? i dunno

They are trying to confuse us more :naughty:

Found it :aah:

Thank you Alireine for helping !

This morning I was looking in that way but I completely changed direction after a few hours. I should have kept on looking in that way !!

I feel so happy :hi5: but completely exhausted :banghead:

Good luck to all :wink2:

Glad you did it! :thumb_yello:

Edited by krysady

Glad you did it! :thumb_yello:

Oh thank you Chris :huglove:

I wish I will be quicker for the next hunt !

But I have no news from my teammates :blink: so if I win, I will go on my own :fisch:

(I can't win I have been too slow anyway :aah:)

BTW, is there a list or a thread with the points by teams/ MFC members ?

Edited by Sweetieval

Oh thank you Chris :huglove:

I wish I will be quicker for the next hunt !

But I have no news from my teammates :blink: so if I win, I will go on my own :fisch:

(I can't win I have been too slow anyway :aah:)

BTW, is there a list or a thread with the points by teams/ MFC members ?

You'll have more experience next time :naughty:

You can see the ranking on the Swatch site,they show the first 10 teams,most of them are from MFC :thumb_yello:

Edited by krysady

You'll have more experience next time :naughty:

You can see the ranking on the Swatch site,they show the first 10 teams,most of them are from MFC :thumb_yello:

Overall Team Ranking

Updates everyday 50 Swatch .beats after the end of each challange.

So far people from the list have 0 points xD

5 characters in total? A video? Are you sure you found the code? :naughty:

Yes, somebody who has found asked me by PM, I have actually written what you know plus another character in the middle and it worked :wink2:

Edit : to sum it up, 4 or 5 characters are working !

Edited by Sweetieval

Overall Team Ranking

That is what I have seen too, a lot of people from MFC but 0 points so far...

They probably put the points when the puzzle is finished :teehee:

Overall Team Ranking

Yes,I guess they will show the total points at the end,after summing up the score from each day.Right now it's just the ranking from today :thumb_yello:

Yes, somebody who has found asked me by PM, I have actually written what you know plus another character in the middle and it worked :wink2:

Edit : to sum it up, 4 or 5 characters are working !

The instructions specifically state that you don't enter anything that is not a number or letter and in this case it's a numeric code. So the answer is 4 numbers only.

The instructions specifically state that you don't enter anything that is not a number or letter and in this case it's a numeric code. So the answer is 4 numbers only.

I know but it worked ! I have written what I was seing in the clue but let´s say it should be officially 4 characters, you are giving another hint in your sentence you know :aah:

I know but it worked ! I have written what I was seing in the clue but let´s say it should be officially 4 characters, you are giving another hint in your sentence you know :aah:

It is already explained in the instructions that it is numbers and someone has already stated it is 4 digits so I am not giving anything more away.

Yeah it sucks and that's why I decided earlier this week to bow out. I am not waking up at 4:30 am every day. I wasn't even willing to do it today and I don't have to work. I get terrible migraines and not sleeping is the biggest trigger, so forget it. It's not worth that kind of headache (literally).

The winners will be a group who would only have to pay 50 euro for a flight anyway I suppose. :rolls_eyes:

Aww that's too bad, Christine :( Not at all fair that they're starting it at the same time every day for the fans outside Europe and people who work and/or study at that time.

How about your team mates? Couldn't they work on the riddles at that time? :)

Oh no, they changed the text in the "How to nethunt" section (http://www.swatch.com/es_es/net.hunt/discover).

I had copied the text at the time we formed the teams and at this point it was:

But now it says:

So it will start at the same time every day. I don't think it's very fair, especially for North and South American members.

And wasn't the whole point of the game to connect with people from all over the world and you'd be "strong" because it would have been a good time for every member at some point?

So now the puzzle comes online at the same time everyday. For me it's not a problem, I live in Europe. But it's an international hunt, so it's not really fair for people in Amerika or anywhere else where it's night when it comes online.

I only have to get up a little earlier so I won't be underground (on my way to school) when the puzzle comes online.

People in Europe have more chance to crack the puzzles eqrlier, indeed.

My teammate from America is very happy that I found the code, she could not log in today :fisch:

I hope she will be able to help in the next few days.

Concerning the one from Argentina, she completely disappeared :sneaky2:

I wished I could have been teammate with people from MFC, at least we have one concern (Mika) :wink2:

Aww that's too bad, Christine :( Not at all fair that they're starting it at the same time every day for the fans outside Europe and people who work and/or study at that time.

How about your team mates? Couldn't they work on the riddles at that time? :)

Yes I suppose some of the time they could but again it's not fair to leave it to everyone else to do all the work. I think the winners will be able to answer these questions within minutes so there is no chance now anyway since I didn't even wake up for 4 hours today :aah: I guess we'll see with the standings tomorrow. If people have scores in the 900s it means it didn't even take them an hour.

People in Europe have more chance to crack the puzzles eqrlier, indeed.

My teammate from America is very happy that I found the code, she could not log in today :fisch:

I hope she will be able to help in the next few days.

Concerning the one from Argentina, she completely disappeared :sneaky2:

I wished I could have been teammate with people from MFC, at least we have one concern (Mika) :wink2:

I'm in a team with people I know. One is a REALLY big fan of Mika, and the other one is a friend, but he likes Mika too. I wanted in a team with people I know, because then I know I can trust them. With strangers you are not sure. It's not fair if one or two do all the work.

Can't you mail your other teammate?

What is also bad, the site is under maintenance again. If they have a competition, they should make sure the site works properly.

the current "ranking" was already like this when the puzzle started, and i'm pretty sure our team isn't #2 today, so who knows what they based that on. :doh:

guess they don't mind an advantage for ppl in europe, saves them flight costs. :mf_rosetinted::aah: for us it makes it easier if it's always at the same time, but really sucks for americans. :no:

the current "ranking" was already like this when the puzzle started, and i'm pretty sure our team isn't #2 today, so who knows what they based that on. :doh:

guess they don't mind an advantage for ppl in europe, saves them flight costs. :mf_rosetinted::aah: for us it makes it easier if it's always at the same time, but really sucks for americans. :no:

It says it will be updated after each puzzle is over:thumb_yello: