• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So we have to look out for a country? :blink: Quite strange, I think there's a symbolic meaning, isnt'it? :naughty:

I don't know. Stars on stripes... So far can only find one things to do with that...

And I don't know about time and window.

Have yo solved it?

Could anyone who solved it give us a little hint in spoiler if you want.

Every little hint, even the smallest is welcomed :pray::flowers2::arf2:

yeah, i wouldn't mind a hint either. this stupid game is making me feel stupid. :aah:

on twitter someone said the location is NOT in the US. leaves only the rest of the world. :mf_rosetinted:

I agree with you..i'm not british so i can't understand the many meanings that a word can have. :tears:

I am, and I can't get my head around this either, I'm going round in circles!

Sorry my teammates are back in the game and would probably kill me if I gave out hints. :naughty:

I think once the first hint comes from Swatch you'll have a better idea. :thumb_yello:

Anyway this is not an IQ test so don't anyone feel stupid. You need to be pretty internet savvy and it is pretty essential to understand English well I think. Any American knows that stars ON stripes is not a reference to America - that would be stars AND stripes. No matter what Google image turns up. It was the same yesterday when they made it clear that the solution was ON the magazine and not IN it. These subtle clues in syntax can save you going on a wild goose chase.