• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you can find the 4th digit without knowing the 3rd, then I'm screwed :sneaky2:

Sorry for bursting your bubble. At least you know now, that you might use another approach... Btw we just figured out the meaning of the third digit.

I give up. My "team" doesn't help me, I'm alone. I'm tired of this competition. Good luck to other teams of MFC ;)

That's a shame :itsok:

Without the help of my teammates I would never have come that far, so I know what you mean. Those puzzles are hard to solve and it is really helpfull that every teammember has a different input. I'm sorry for you!

Edited by ~Wicky~

Sorry for bursting your bubble :blush-anim-cl: At least you know now, that you might use another approach...

Btw We just figured out the meaning of the third digit.

I figured it out, just had to do it slightly different :lmfao: Thanks :arf2:

I give up. My "team" doesn't help me, I'm alone. I'm tired of this competition. Good luck to other teams of MFC ;)

Oh, don't give up! You solved many puzzles so quickly! There are still days left and the situation is changing all the time. Well, the winner seems to be clear but otherwise the list is changing every day.

I'm ok with hints, but these aren't hints anymore. Lets try to stick with hints :thumb_yello:

Yes there are a few teams on MFC who have a chance of getting a prize here because they have been working hard so it's not really fair to post answers and jeopardize that.

Oh, don't give up! You solved many puzzles so quickly! There are still days left and the situation is changing all the time. Well, the winner seems to be clear but otherwise the list is changing every day.

The problem is that we could resolve quickly puzzles and win lots of points but loosing and win nothing. Our team is in the top 10 today but it is only because they up date top with the score of teams which find the code before 950 beats. For real we are in the top 20. Yesterday we need 245 points to reach the 1st rank and now we need more than 300 points while today we won 981 points :doh: We need more points that we could win :aah:

The problem is that we could resolve quickly puzzles and win lots of points but loosing and win nothing. Our team is in the top 10 today but it is only because they up date top with the score of teams which find the code before 950 beats. For real we are in the top 20. Yesterday we need 245 points to reach the 1st rank and now we need more than 300 points while today we won 981 points :doh: We need more points that we could win :aah:

I know, it's same for us. Yesterday we made it top10 but today we were not fast enough to be on the list. And it looks top teams can't be beaten. But as we have already used time for this we are going to do it until the end (even there's no possibility to win anymore :aah: )