• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Swatch site sucks. Thos is the first puzzle we knew the answer to in minutes, but the site said wrong. 30 minutes later it said right. We lost points. Really, the Swatch site :chair:

So, if you think you have the right answer but the said says wrong, it might be right.

what i wanted to say for days already, i can't believe a team dares calling themselves "the penguins", without our mfc penguin being in that team! :aah::shocked:

luckily we never had problems with the site so far, except for the day of the patience puzzle - but there we didn't have the solution early enough for it to make a difference. :teehee:

I entered the right answer a minute or two in and it didn't take and I see quite a few people complaining about it so it must have been a glitch? :dunno: If it messes up the top team maybe it could work out in the favour or some of the top MFC teams. :teehee:

But it doesn't look like it messes up the top teams, because the top seems to stay the same...

what i wanted to say for days already, i can't believe a team dares calling themselves "the penguins", without our mfc penguin being in that team! :aah::shocked:

That team started in 1996 so they predate our penguin. :naughty:

But it doesn't look like it messes up the top teams, because the top seems to stay the same...

Yes well that's the thing, at this point the top 10 is not going to change much I don't think. Everyone is moaning on Twitter but it really doesn't matter anymore.

The site is sometimes stuck but just keep trying, we have managed to enter our code every time. I feel so stupid because we used a lot of time (and lost too many points) a couple of first days just because we didn't understand it can be simple and the answer was in front of us all the time :doh: I don't much care if I win a T-shirt or not but it has been a lot of fun to have our daily meeting with our team :wub2: Thanks girls!

Please try to only write in small letters. Like most of you I had the right answer right from the beginning and it did not work. And now it worked and I was writing with small letters this time. Could be random, but looking back it could be that I wrote it with a capital letter all the time I tried.

luckily we never had problems with the site so far, except for the day of the patience puzzle - but there we didn't have the solution early enough for it to make a difference. :teehee:

Darn right! :naughty:

Please try to only write in small letters. Like most of you I had the right answer right from the beginning and it did not work. And now it worked and I was writing with small letters this time. Could be random, but looking back it could be that I wrote it with a capital letter all the time I tried.

I have posted lots of anwsers in small letters but nothing has worked.

The site is sometimes stuck but just keep trying, we have managed to enter our code every time. I feel so stupid because we used a lot of time (and lost too many points) a couple of first days just because we didn't understand it can be simple and the answer was in front of us all the time :doh: I don't much care if I win a T-shirt or not but it has been a lot of fun to have our daily meeting with our team :wub2: Thanks girls!

i bet they'll mess up the top 10 list with some extremely hard task the last day. :aah: but would be nice if it stayed as easy as yesterday and today. :teehee:

anyway, you're right, it was/is lots of fun to solve these puzzles with our lovely team, guess i'd have given up the first day if i had been on my own! so thanks also! :wub2:

i don't mind a new mousepad, mine's broken. and you can never have enough t-shirts. :teehee: but i doubt the design will have anything to do with mika, so i don't think i'll like it. :aah: i hope it's at least a good quality t-shirt and not some cheap rubbish that'll have holes after the first washing. :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

Cracked it, but lost a lot of points because of that stupid glitch. :sneaky2:

I had it relatively soon, but it wouldn't accept it.

Bit dissapointed too because we we're at rank 9, then 15 yesterday and now, because of this glitch we're (at this moment) at rank 54... We probably wouldn't have won anyways, but still... This isn't fair of Swatch. It should work fine if you do stuff like this.

Yes well that's the thing, at this point the top 10 is not going to change much I don't think. Everyone is moaning on Twitter but it really doesn't matter anymore.

I still think it's very annoying. Not because of winning or being in the top 10 (if it was about that we shouldn't have started to play at all). For me it's more about how good you personally are and getting the place you deserve.

And the problem is if you have the right answer, and it says it's wrong, than you think you aren't on the right path and you begin to think in different directions. And you try to solve a riddle you have actually already solved. And on the other hand you don't can put away wrong thoughts because you are thinking all the time: May it's still the right answer?

Today is was the easiest solution but i was slow anyway :doh:

And today we tested another sort of bugs, we won less points then yesterday but yesterday we solved later :fisch:

I'm happy that usually i don't wear watches because it is sure we will not win anything, we partecipate for personal glory :naughty:

I really hope our best MFC team win something, good luck everybody :thumb_yello:

And i hope that the winner team of the first prize come from 3 countries as far as possible, and the winners of the watches and other stuffs live where the delivery by mail is the most expensive from Swiss :mf_rosetinted:

Today is was the easiest solution but i was slow anyway :doh:

And today we tested another sort of bugs, we won less points then yesterday but yesterday we solved later :fisch:

I'm happy that usually i don't wear watches because it is sure we will not win anything, we partecipate for personal glory :naughty:

I really hope our best MFC team win something, good luck everybody :thumb_yello:

And i hope that the winner team of the first prize come from 3 countries as far as possible, and the winners of the watches and other stuffs live where the delivery by mail is the most expensive from Swiss :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: The leading team does seem to come from far away :naughty:

I still think it's very annoying. Not because of winning or being in the top 10 (if it was about that we shouldn't have started to play at all). For me it's more about how good you personally are and getting the place you deserve.

But what does "a place" mean? It's just a game in the end. I think I'm pretty good at this game but I am not placing as high as others because you all have a 6 hour advantage on me. Moaning to Swatch (as people are doing on Twitter) is not going to change anything. Obviously the glitch was not intentional. All it's going to do is put them off of doing it again.

And the problem is if you have the right answer, and it says it's wrong, than you think you aren't on the right path and you begin to think in different directions. And you try to solve a riddle you have actually already solved. And on the other hand you don't can put away wrong thoughts because you are thinking all the time: May it's still the right answer?

Yes true but we all figured it out didn't we? I mean yes I wasted 15 minutes but it's not the end of the world! :aah:

I have put so many answers in but nothing is working, I'm sure it is easy, but I'm just not getting it:sneaky2:

Hello :penguin:

Try to log out and then log in again, possibly with another browser.

Since first puzzle my team have the same problem, sometime we put the right code and the system did not accept.

Search in different sources of informations, today for example italian sources of informations did not have the correct answer because it is controversial.

Hello :penguin:

Try to log out and then log in again, possibly with another browser.

Since first puzzle my team have the same problem, sometime we put the right code and the system did not accept.

Search in different sources of informations, today for example italian sources of informations did not have the correct answer because it is controversial.

The problem is, that I don't know which answer might be right. I think I will wait for my team mates to join me.

I'm just very glad that someone took pity on me and made me try the same answer again, if I had just been solving it on my own without checking MFC then I could have spent the whole day with this :aah::aah: