• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cracked :blink:

me! :shocked:

Alone :blink:

But it was really easy...:doh:

It was....990. Without the glitches it's amazing what we can do eh??!

still, we entered it quicker than we scored due to the way we typed it in!!! :doh:

Just happened to wake up in time for this one and got it right away. Unfortunately I only answered yesterday's puzzle just now too so only got 4 points. :lmfao:

You still can get points for the previous one?

My thoughts exactly!

I hesitated to enter the answer, cause it felt way too easy! :aah:

I didn't hesitate... apparently I should have, as it didn't work when I fist entered it but did 15 minutes later :mf_rosetinted:

I entered the right answer a minute or two in and it didn't take and I see quite a few people complaining about it so it must have been a glitch? :dunno: If it messes up the top team maybe it could work out in the favour or some of the top MFC teams. :teehee:

I entered the right answer a minute or two in and it didn't take and I see quite a few people complaining about it so it must have been a glitch? :dunno: If it messes up the top team maybe it could work out in the favour or some of the top MFC teams. :teehee:

Let's hope so :mf_rosetinted:

I'm still annoyed, we could have had it within minutes :sneaky2:

I have the feeling I have the right answer and it just doesn't accept it. I can't be so wrong! :doh:

Keep looking for answers but keep entering whatever you think is correct just in case that is the case.

I have been entering my answer inberween new guesses for the last hour and it FINALLY went though a few minutes ago.