i can assure you that this is not the case. sure i'd love to win, but i'd also love to see as many mfc teams as possible in the top 10. and if lu's team is faster than us today, of course i'm sure they'll wait a few more minutes before they give us any hints, so they can be before us. everyone wants to win one of the top 3 prizes and if you get the chance of getting ahead of us today, i'm sure you'll take it, that's just natural. within this competitive environment i'd find it fab tho if mfcers stood together and gave each other hints - just not publicly, because then it's not only for mfcers anymore. to make this clear, of course i'd also dm you or other mfcers hints once we solved the puzzle, if you/they still need it then. i just would like to be sure the hint i gave won't end up on twitter 5 minutes later and help the #1 team solve it too soon. ;-)

but who knows what will happen today, maybe it's so hard that no one's able to solve it at all before the first swatch hint. :aah:

Well i have said from the start that i didnt like the hints in the thread.

It's not me there suddenly change because i've a chance to win.

I personally just wouldnt be like! The first days "yay give me hints please. Yeah hints in this thread is a good idea"

Then when you can see you have a chance to win you ask people to shut up.

You want help. And take it. But when others "need" it and have the chance to spoil it for you, it's not ok?

Very fair i see ;)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i have said from the start that i didnt like the hints in the thread.

It's not me there suddenly change because i've a chance to win.

I personally just wouldnt be like! The first days "yay give me hints please. Yeah hints in this thread is a good idea"

Then when you can see you have a chance to win you ask people to shut up.

You want help. And take it. But when others "need" it and have the chance to spoil it for you, it's not ok?

Very fair i see ;)

i never was like "hints in this thread is a good idea", although yes i did ask for hints - never said tho that i want them here on the thread and not via dm, anyway not that i remember. if you refer to a certain post of me where i explicitly said that i want hints here on the thread, please send me the link then i stand corrected in this point. but like i already explained, the importance of not posting public hints only occured to me during the net hunt, and not in the beginning of it. you know, people do change their minds if they learn something new. :wink2: anyway, again, it has NOTHING to do with me wanting hints and not wanting anyone else to get hints. i don't get why you think this of me or why anyone would think like this. :dunno:

anyway, gonna concentrate on finding the solution now, instead of discussing. :wink2:

Got in...

puzzle-10_swatch-blog-full.jpg

#10 The Final Puzzle

05.11.2013 / 16:48 / @ 700 .beats

It’s time for the final puzzle. If you manage to find the 4-digit code, you can truly call yourselves net.hunters!

Please go to your My puzzles page within My net.hunt to solve the puzzle.

Solved it! Fastest one yet!

I'd give you a hint, Mellody -- but I know you're against that, so no worries!

No reason to be an arse really...

and I give up, not gonna email Swatch an answer lol :doh:

might know the answer but it's frustrating if you can't enter it to see if it's correct. :aah: e-mailed them what we think it is, but if it's something else then i guess we can't e-mail them 30 possible solutions at once, lol! :naughty:

i never was like "hints in this thread is a good idea", although yes i did ask for hints - never said tho that i want them here on the thread and not via dm, anyway not that i remember. if you refer to a certain post of me where i explicitly said that i want hints here on the thread, please send me the link then i stand corrected in this point. but like i already explained, the importance of not posting public hints only occured to me during the net hunt, and not in the beginning of it. you know, people do change their minds if they learn something new. :wink2: anyway, again, it has NOTHING to do with me wanting hints and not wanting anyone else to get hints. i don't get why you think this of me or why anyone would think like this. :dunno:

anyway, gonna concentrate on finding the solution now, instead of discussing. :wink2:

do you want public humiliation or should I just send a pm? :pinkbow: Cuz I found the posts:biggrin2: