• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I just woke up and saw this. I am on my iPad so not even going to attempt it. Maybe tonight when I get home from work. Good luck!

On another note I saw that the Vietnamese girl in top place post on Mika's FB saying that she is a diehard Mika fan which is wonderful. What a fantastic prize for her. I really hope they win!

MFCers leading :boing: Way to go girls :wub2:

Oh wait sorry I see some MFCers are in the top now. I hope you guys win of course!! :crossed:

Lol, thanks! Not that this is changing any finals results but it's nice to be there one day :aah:

Lol, thanks! Not that this is changing any finals results but it's nice to be there one day :aah:

It might though you never know. You could definitely end up with a watch anyway. Anyway good on you girls. I could have never persevered for 10 days with this. Just thinking about it before the contest started was stressing me out and then when I found out it was starting at 4:30 am every day, forget it. A couple of "serious" people asked me to join their teams and I'm glad I said no because I would have had to let them down. Once we did well on the Abbey Road puzzle I decided to give it a proper go but I was so tired the next morning I could not even think so it was just never going to work.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. You guys really deserve whatever prizes you get and then some!! :thumb_yello:

It might though you never know. You could definitely end up with a watch anyway. Anyway good on you girls. I could have never persevered for 10 days with this. Just thinking about it before the contest started was stressing me out and then when I found out it was starting at 4:30 am every day, forget it. A couple of "serious" people asked me to join their teams and I'm glad I said no because I would have had to let them down. Once we did well on the Abbey Road puzzle I decided to give it a proper go but I was so tired the next morning I could not even think so it was just never going to work.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. You guys really deserve whatever prizes you get and then some!! :thumb_yello:

For me it started at 3 :30 am!!! Tomorrow is the last day, and I will sleep a long long time ;)

Thank you all :wub2: However it seems that at least four teams are ahead of us but just hadn't finished after 50 beats after the puzzle but me and the girls are hopeful and will fight 'til the bitter end to try and win :aah:

yeah maybe we're lucky and the top 4 teams take ages to sove today's puzzle. with the hint swatch just posted it's easy tho. so at least the top team will very likely stay ahead of us. i'm happy to see tho that at least one of them seems to be a mika fan. i've asked her on fb to report on mfc if they win. :teehee:

who knows tho, if tomorrow's puzzle is equally hard and we're not as lucky as we were today, it could all change again and we might not even be in the top10. :aah:

i'm still curious whether this swatch event is just the signing thing, or some invite-only launch party. sometimes they wrote "exclusive event", which would speak for the latter.

Congrats to the top 2 teams, both are all MFCers. hang in there! :thumb_yello:

I know that this update isn't really accurate, but I'm really proud of those mfc'ers (and of my own team too, even though we are not top ranked)! :clap:

We're so close to the top ten... uh, sometimes. What's more important tho is that we all try to work together so well. :hug:

Ugh i was just imagining if a team carried by the efforts of just one person won. I mean awesome for the one person, s/he obvs is a genius; but how awkward would it be to meet the two people who absolutely did nothing & got the trip to meet Mika?

Congrats to the top 2 teams, both are all MFCers. hang in there! :thumb_yello:

We're so close to the top ten... uh, sometimes. What's more important tho is that we all try to work together so well. :hug:

Absolutely, wouldn't know what to do without my team (and the ones who are giving hints)! :huglove:

I really hope a Mika fan wins it, so it's nice to read the Vietnam girl is a fan. And with being from Vietnam it would be a fantastic prize for her.

But when tomorrows puzzle is very hard as well, than it may could change in the end, so good luck to our MFC-teams at pole position :thumb_yello:

I had my lunchbreak well spend :teehee: we solved it thanks to my teammate Sharon who found the place.

Never going to win this anymore, but let's do it for the honours!

For us it is the same, we are at rank 18 but I'm thankful about my team:huglove:

Don't forget that tomorrows puzzle will start at 700 beats, not at 400 beats :wink2:

Be ready to solve the first puzzle on October 27th @400 .beats (Internet Time, measurement by Swatch). Within 1000 .beats, you have to find the puzzle’s code – the faster you are, the more points your team is awarded. Every day the puzzle starts at the same time. Only exception is the last puzzle, which will start @700 .beats on November, 5th.

http://www.swatch.com/net.hunt/discover