are we still looking for the code?:naughty:

If there's someone willing to give a hint because I'm clueless about this :P

Would love to solve it though.

we're talking about it on the mfc chat but no one has a clue so far.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My keystrokes per hour are such that I could probably guess a 4 digit code well within an hour but I am not at a keyboard so can't help, sorry. Hope someone manages to figure it out before the non MFCers.

The packaging on the watches is stunning but those watches are totally unwearable by anyone but Mika. If you're over 30 don't try to kid yourself :naughty:

My keystrokes per hour are such that I could probably guess a 4 digit code well within an hour but I am not at a keyboard so can't help, sorry.

I won't advise anyone to try that, I put in a lot of codes very fast the day everyone said he guessed the answer and got blocked for some time.

if you're trying random numbers i'd advise you to come on the mfc chat, we've already tried hundreds of numbers altogether. it'd probably frustrate me to just guess the right answer but since no one has the slightest clue, that's all we can do for now. :teehee:

if you're trying random numbers i'd advise you to come on the mfc chat, we've already tried hundreds of numbers altogether. it'd probably frustrate me to just guess the right answer but since no one has the slightest clue, that's all we can do for now. :teehee:

So if you randomly hit the right number you wont tell others! great idea:mf_rosetinted:

So if you randomly hit the right number you wont tell others! great idea:mf_rosetinted:

really, could you please stop misinterpreting all my posts? thank you. i never said i wouldn't tell anyone. :aah:

:doh: i'll stop discussing with you now. if you want to think i'm a bad person, have fun doing so. :wink2:

And you're not going to answer my pm. because you know i am right. glad you can see it:thumb_yello:

And i never said you was a bad person. not even in that pm i send with the posts you asked for. not even there i said you was a bad person. let me quote myself "I've never seen you as a bad person."

so i think you're a bit wrong now :wink2:

Puzzle #10 - Hint #1 05.11.2013 / 21:36 / @899 .beats

It may sound like an April Fool’s joke from 1996, but you don’t need the internet to go back...

has someone solved it already? I'm over:D

if you want to know how to find the solution, dm me. :wink2: and if i don't know who you are, let me know which is your team lol. tho i think the #1 team has found the solution a few minutes ago too, so no mfcers to meet mika at that exclusive swatch event. :sad:

if you want to know how to find the solution, dm me. :wink2: and if i don't know who you are, let me know which is your team lol. tho i think the #1 team has found the solution a few minutes ago too, so no mfcers to meet mika at that exclusive swatch event. :sad:

:crybaby:

Thanks god this hunt is over :thumb_yello:

My brain is exhausted :aah:

I won't win anything as I was still number 15 yesterday and I entered the answer a bit late tonight but I have won friends on MFC and that is prizeless :thumb_yello:

:tears: We couldn't have done it faster though, we really gave it everything we had and we just weren't good enough :aah: