Hello to everyone... from Milan :)

Crissy!!!

Hi MFCers!!!!! :)

My name is Cristina and I'm from Milan, in Italy!! I decided to join MFC because I'm crazy for him, as all of you of course :wub2:

I know him from Grace Kelly, but I loved him from "We are golden", that video is amazing!! :teehee:

In these 4 years I followed him on TV and on radio in Italy, I tried to meet him but unsuccessfully :( but last week I was so lucky to meet him on Radio Deejay in Milan!! In the crowd I asked him to take a pic and he said with a gorgeous smile: "Ok!!" and he finally stole my heart :mf_lustslow: He's so kind, well-educated, beautiful, funny and... lovely guy!!! :blush-anim-cl: I hope everyone of you could meet him!!! :wink2:

I'm sure to have fun in this place because everyone of you understand me :thumb_yello:

PS: I'm searching a team to join Hunt competition by Swatch :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Cristina and I'm from Milan, in Italy!! I decided to join MFC because I'm crazy for him, as all of you of course :wub2:

I know him from Grace Kelly, but I loved him from "We are golden", that video is amazing!! :teehee:

In these 4 years I followed him on TV and on radio in Italy, I tried to meet him but unsuccessfully :( but last week I was so lucky to meet him on Radio Deejay in Milan!! In the crowd I asked him to take a pic and he said with a gorgeous smile: "Ok!!" and he finally stole my heart :mf_lustslow: He's so kind, well-educated, beautiful, funny and... lovely guy!!! :blush-anim-cl: I hope everyone of you could meet him!!! :wink2:

I'm sure to have fun in this place because everyone of you understand me :thumb_yello:

Ciao Cristina :welcomeani: to the MFC, have a lot of fun here :wink2: of course we understand you, we feel the same for him :wub2:it's great you could meet him :wink2: if you want you can put your pic with him here as many of us did :thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24538&page=54

Ciao Cristina benvenuta! :bye:

mi fa' piacere che sei riuscita ad incontralo finalmente, spero avrai presto occasione di andare ad un suo concerto! :wub2:

Divertiti sul forum e vienici a trovare nel traed italiano quando vuoi, il link è nella mia firma :wink2:

Ciao Cristina benvenuta! :bye:

mi fa' piacere che sei riuscita ad incontralo finalmente, spero avrai presto occasione di andare ad un suo concerto! :wub2:

Divertiti sul forum e vienici a trovare nel traed italiano quando vuoi, il link è nella mia firma :wink2:

Ciao anche qui cara Mari!!! :)

Spero davvero di andare al suo prossimo concerto, fino ad oggi non ci sono riuscita :( sto anche cercando di vincere i biglietti come pubblico a X-Factor, ma sarà molto molto difficile :'(

Sono stata davvero fortunata a incontrarlo giovedi scorso :wub2: mi ha resa pazza di lui ancora di più :blush-anim-cl: (e avendolo visto così dolce e gentile anche il mio ragazzo è divantato un suo fan, la foto me l'ha scattata lui :) )

Passerò dall'Italian Traed più che volentieri, mi avrete tra i piedi eheheh!!!

Grazie ancora!!! :wink2:

Welcome Cristina!

Yes, an "ok" and a warm smile is all what Mika needs to make us crazy about him :mf_rosetinted: you are in the right place here! :naughty:

I hope you will find a team for the swatch competition

Hi Alireine!!! :wink2: Awwww you're totally right :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

I found a team some minutes ago, one girl from Seoul and one girl from Spain, but I think their are not on this forum :(

But the girl from Seoul is Mika's fan, she has his pic :)

Hi Cristina :bye:

Welcome to MFC :welcomeani:

Hi Teresa, thank you!!!!! :) :)

Ciao Cristina!! Benvenuta nell'MFC :bye:

Ciao Lucrezia!!! Grazie mille!!! :)

Hi Cristina:wink2: welcome and enjoy the MFC

Hello Littlelady :) thank you so much!!!! ;)

Welcome Cristina!

I visited Milan in July and very much enjoyed it :wub2:

Hi camille* and thank you!!! :) Milan is an amazing city, I'm happy that you had a lot of fun here *-*

Hello neighbour! :bye: Welcome to MFC! :wink2:

Hello Ava!!!! Thank u!! :) eheheh you're from Slovenia, yes, we're neighbour ;)

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:

Hi Sabine64!!! Thank you very much, it's just one day and I already have a lot of new friends *-*

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Hello silver, thank youuuu!!!! :)

-

THANK YOU OF ALL OF YOU, YOU'RE SO KIND!! :) I'm very happy ;)

Edited by Crissy!!!

Ciao and welcome to MFC Cristina :huglove:

My Mika story is very similar to yours :thumb_yello:

I'm also crazy about Mika :naughty: and I've had to wait for many years to meet him this summer on July 5th :swoon:

I knew he was sweet and amazing since everyone who had met him told me so but he's even more :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2: :wub2:

Have a wonderful time here and best of luck for forming a team :thumb_yello:

Ciao and welcome to MFC Cristina :huglove:

My Mika story is very similar to yours :thumb_yello:

I'm also crazy about Mika :naughty: and I've had to wait for many years to meet him this summer on July 5th :swoon:

I knew he was sweet and amazing since everyone who had met him told me so but he's even more :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2: :wub2:

Have a wonderful time here and best of luck for forming a team :thumb_yello:

Heyyy :)

Thank you so much for your welcome message :thumb_yello:

Wow I'm so glad for you!!! :wub2: Yes, everyone said he's kind and sweet, but when you meet him you can note it yourself :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

I really hope everyone of his fans can meet him!!!!! *-*

(Luckily I find my team, I dont know girls in my team but now I'll send both an e-mail :) )

I'm so happy to be here, this forum is great!!!! :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...