'SONGBOOK VOL. 1'' out Nov 12 + Signing Session @ FNAC Milan 13 Nov 2013

BiaIchihara

I made a happy discovery today.

MIKA's 'SONGBOOK VOL. 1' is now available at AMAZON USA as an import. It's $34. I ordered one for myself.

Got mine as an import from amazon usa too. i ordered it Nov 27 and it arrived Dec 10. Its so beautiful!

Hope you won't have as many problems as some canadians with amazin canada... I ordered my copy from amazin italia for the same price and got it pretty quickly:thumb_yello:

I heard about these troubles from a couple different Canadians. Guess they ordered it directly from amazon.ca and it was out of stock instead of as an import from an independant seller?

• 3 weeks later...
It wouldn't have happened without X Factor. It all adds to his worldwide sales of his music. I'm really happy and proud.

:thumb_yello: You're totally right - and I'm happy and proud too ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

60.000!!!

:thumb_yello: This is just sooo wonderful, and well deserved - the alb. is lovely, and it's so great with lyrics -even I think we all here at MFC know the songs, in and out ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: This is just sooo wonderful, and well deserved - the alb. is lovely, and it's so great with lyrics -even I think we all here at MFC know the songs, in and out ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Yes, it's wonderful! Also, I'm not sure if this "Mika thing" happened in other countries but in Italy, before X Factor, Mika's songs were really really famous BUT for some strange reason, a lot of people didn't link all Mika's songs to Mika! Now he is a really strong and charismatic personality here and all the people link all his songs to him! And this is thanks to x factor and songbook, of course :wub2:

Yes, it's wonderful! Also, I'm not sure if this "Mika thing" happened in other countries but in Italy, before X Factor, Mika's songs were really really famous BUT for some strange reason, a lot of people didn't link all Mika's songs to Mika! Now he is a really strong and charismatic personality here and all the people link all his songs to him! And this is thanks to x factor and songbook, of course :wub2:

:thumb_yello: YES, that's how it works to be regularly on TV, in such a judging role - people have got to know him now - in so many ways, and a lot of his great personality has come to peoples mind, and then: who can resist MIKA ?! - not a normal person, if you ask me ...:teehee: And what's even better, I think lots of people will "follow him" - being curious about new music, go to his gigs - and support him further on ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: YES, that's how it works to be regularly on TV, in such a judging role - people have got to know him now - in so many ways, and a lot of his great personality has come to peoples mind, and then: who can resist MIKA ?! - not a normal person, if you ask me ...:teehee: And what's even better, I think lots of people will "follow him" - being curious about new music, go to his gigs - and support him further on ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Well said! I don't hold with the view that those screaming for him at X Factor, are only interested in his good looks and not his music. Every fan has to start somewhere, and even though the success isn't in the UK, it's surpassed my wildest dreams for him in Italy.

Love,love

me

Well said! I don't hold with the view that those screaming for him at X Factor, are only interested in his good looks and not his music. Every fan has to start somewhere, and even though the success isn't in the UK, it's surpassed my wildest dreams for him in Italy.

I totally agree :thumb_yello:

It's strange because when Mika opens his mouth and starts talking in italian, it creates a kind of "alchemy" and it's humanly impossible to not find him absolutely adorable :wub2:

I totally agree :thumb_yello:

It's strange because when Mika opens his mouth and starts talking in italian, it creates a kind of "alchemy" and it's humanly impossible to not find him absolutely adorable :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: And do you know what?! :wink2: I get warm in my hearth to learn about how you, the Italiens, have embraced MIKA - and taken so good care of him during these months!! :wub2: I've said it earlier, and I gladly repeat it: You really have a good reason to be proud of yourselves !! :thumb_yello: The Italiens have understood what a diamond of a person he is, and threat him thereafter :wub2: There's a reason why he bought an appartment in Milan!! :blush-anim-cl: If all this had happened in my country, I would have been walking on pink clouds - so "gratzie mille" for being so amazing to our common MIKA ...:huglove:

Love,love

me