'SONGBOOK VOL. 1'' out Nov 12 + Signing Session @ FNAC Milan 13 Nov 2013

BiaIchihara

That's certainly what it seems like. In some ways, I like him not being mainstream over here, but it also feels like he's slightly neglecting the rest of us! :sneaky2:

That's how I feel too :tears: I hope it will pass :huh:

VIDEO

A Milano è già Mika-mania

Centinaia di fan alla Fnac di via Torino per incontrare il cantante di origini libanesi e amatissimo giudice di X-Factorservizio di Cecilia Daniele e Francesca Nera

http://multimedia.quotidiano.net/video/cronaca/a-milano-e-gia-mika-mania-gi-53926

re-uploaded to YouTube

[YOUTUBE]62DU1qb9wQI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Kumazzz

VIDEO

A Milano è già Mika-mania

Centinaia di fan alla Fnac di via Torino per incontrare il cantante di origini libanesi e amatissimo giudice di X-Factorservizio di Cecilia Daniele e Francesca Nera

http://multimedia.quotidiano.net/video/cronaca/a-milano-e-gia-mika-mania-gi-53926

re-uploaded to YouTube

thanks! it feels so weird, it's like "do they really mean 'our' mika?!" :blink: - this craziness is so unusual for me to see in connection with mika. "mikamania", haha! it really is. :teehee: but he seems to enjiy it, judging from that huge smile on his face - and who can blame him, it must be lovely to be adored like that. :wub2:

thanks! it feels so weird, it's like "do they really mean 'our' mika?!" :blink: - this craziness is so unusual for me to see in connection with mika. "mikamania", haha! it really is. :teehee: but he seems to enjiy it, judging from that huge smile on his face - and who can blame him, it must be lovely to be adored like that. :wub2:
:wub2:

:wub2: Oh yes - it's all about our MIKA - thousands of new people have now discovered how amazing he is, and they want a little bit of him :wink2: I agree that it is unusual, especially since it's not about a concert. But yes, of course he enjoys it - he seems extremely happy on these photos ...

Love,love

Me

I feel exactly the same. As if he was another person.

:wub2:

:wub2: Oh yes - it's all about our MIKA - thousands of new people have now discovered how amazing he is, and they want a little bit of him :wink2: I agree that it is unusual, especially since it's not about a concert. But yes, of course he enjoys it - he seems extremely happy on these photos ...

Love,love

Me

I feel exactly the same. As if he was another person.

As much as I don't like all that craziness, he deserves to be that popular worldwide.

This is want I've been meaning, when I've talked, on here about getting Mika's name and image out there.

We all know the music is the most important thing, but Mika has so much more to offer the world than even his songs. People in Italy are falling for his personality, having seen him on their TVs. They see not only how gorgeous he is, but how knowledgeable and wise he is. To me, that has more of a lasting impression than just his voice and songs alone. Quite often you will get a talented singer/songwriter who's a total ass in real life. In the end they can't sustain, because the songs are not sung all the time, and people want a true personality in the meantime.

With Mika, we have the full package. It's awesome. He's awesome. Surely it will resonate in the UK, at the very least Simon Cowell should be kissing his feet! I bet he didn't expect this to happen when he hired our Mika!

:groupwave:

I hate remixes...all of them...shhh...don't tell anyone please :teehee:

me too...but I also hate that duet!!!:aah: but don't tell him :naughty:

such a bad bad fan :no:

well, I'll keep that remix for me then and no worries, your secrets are safe :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: