Mika in Vanity Fair Italia N°44 2013 - Interview + photo shoot + videos -- out Oct.30

isabellarosie123

PART ONE

1 who is winning xf?

M: I don't know, it could be Violetta or Michele, this is very clear to me.

(the journalist is pushing him to pick one of them)

M: I don't know, I don't know, last week I thought it was michele, now violetta, it changes. Both are interesting, both are different. That's the difference about here in italy and in england about XF: In england the audience don't think about the future in the music industry, here the audience does, this is very important. Because of this there are many people who do manythings afterwards. There is a curse for a talent show: the successful ones are not the winners but who had the second or 5th or 7th place, they do the most beautiful albums after the competition. This happens everywhere in the world but not in Italy, italian XF winners have more chances

2.will you be in XF next year ?

M: I don't know because I have an album and a tour to do, I have to finish to write my songs.

I want to be a musician but I'm not dumb and I know that this show is a powerful tool to make more people know my music.

Journalist: When will your album be ready?

M: Next year (she tries to make him be more precise but fails). I want do it but I also want to be a musician (I didn't get what he meant, maybe that he wants both write and perform?)

Journalist:did you have fun doing XF?

M: yes, it was incredible, a very good experience

3 What is the first cd you bought with your money?

M: Ah... Cd? Cause I've always stolen everything but when I bought... Yes stolen, there was a shop near to the studio where I was doing my demo in America, in Florida, I didn't have so much money but I wanted to learn music, to buy music, I realized that in america if there is a label telling that cd is for sale at 4 dollars, they have to sell it for 4 dollars, so I went to look for senior Julio Iglesias old cds and Maria Callas from 90ies, I collect all these labels and stick them on the new Radiohead and Bjork cds and I went to the check out to pay. I always put a cd with the proper price at the top of my pile of cds. When they noticed my scam, they wanted to make a deal: now you buy all those cds but you won't ever come back again.

4 I learnt with my teacher Isabella, a strong sicilian girl, without writing at all. I just listened and practised, a kind of diving experience. Cause I'm dyslexic and it's very important with people like this to use their skill in listening. For instance I started to learn music when I was very young, and I realized I could learn contemporary and difficult melodies even if I couldn't read the music sheets. I sang since I was 13 y.o. all the most awful things to learn, cause I could do halfsteps. Normally in classical music we do the regular tonalità Uveste???? but I did music with two different orchestras with two different tonalità and I did a glissando between them. Cause I did all this just usign my ears, this is why I could do weird music. We can do more if we don't read all, if we found out a technique to do it. This is the challenge.

5 what do you hate about your personality?

M: many things, maybe too much. Like everyone of us, aren't we all like this? I don't like anything. I don't like to rewatch me cause it scares me. I don't like to listen to me at the radio or rewatch me on television.

I never rewatch XF episodes, it's a torture. After this interview, would you like to listen at you? It's the same for me.

6 what do you think about rihanna and lagy gaga?

M: I like them, but I don't like everything they do, absolutely not. There are interesting periods, but there are also too much commercial ones, and sometimes there are a little bit vulgar periods. When I say something is vulgar, I mean that I like an artistic vulgarity but when it's just about showing off to the medias, this is not an interesting vulgarity.

Journalist: do you like them now? what about lady gaga album?

M: I have to say that when it comes to rihanna, she's a performer, a talented contemporary showgirl. She never wrote a song in her whole life, there's a huge team of writes who work for her, which are my friends, she's a great performer of our times, of my generation. When a friend of mine writes a song for her, we both know she makes the song special in a pop way. When it comes to lady gaga, it's a completely different matter: she writes everything onher own, even the lyrics, I have to say one thing. I've been knowing her for many years, she never told anything mean or negative about an other artist. She always talks about herself, she's very experimental, perhaps she did things that are too extreme, we can wonder where is the sinceriy in that dress, but we can't say she's mean. We can't say she's at war. She is at war with herself, and this is interesting. Musically speaking, she has an aggressive production in the new songs, I like applause, I like the melody of the chorus, I don't like the production. I like the lyrics and the melody. The cdcover is beautiful, I mean the applause cover, is very beautiful, the make up... I don't like the production, IDM, it's too much like two years ago. But the mellody and the lyrics are very beatiful, the strophe is a bit too aggressive, but she's human, she's interesting, she always is, even it's very easy to say "I don't like this album, I don't like lady gaga, let's forget everything we liked at first." She did a great work for many years, her gigs are a great show, to me the best pop show I saw in the past ten years it was a lady gaga gig, in a small theater (2000 people) in LA, alone, just with a deejay, two dancers, a piano, 2000 people in front of her and about 20 lights on stage, nothing more. It was incredible. I told "Wow, now I get it. I didn't saw madonna in the 80ies, but now I get how it was the energy and the charisma of madonna in the 80ies".

Edited by Elwendin
  • Like 1

Here's just part one, I have to wake up in 3 hours tomorrow and go to milan, when I'll come back I'll finish if no one already did.

Grazie mille for your great translation Elwendin, and Marina for finding and sharing the interview - you're both angels! :huglove: I love the part where MIKA is asked about XF next year: "I don't know because I have an album and a tour to do. I have to finish to write my songs. I want to be a musician, but I'm not dumb and I know that this show is a powerful tool to make more people know my music". Exactly!! :thumb_yello: As I've said earlier: "He uses the tools he has available, and which works" ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

I have translated the questions from 15 to the end. I hope not too bad. :blush-anim-cl:

Are still missing questions from 7 to 14... :fisch:

15 . asktomika - Mika-mania 2:11

I: Question from a reader : What do you think of the Mika-mania that is spreading among the elderly ?

M : (he laughs) I don't know ! The Mika-mania does not exist! This is not true !

I: oh yes, a little bit, come on ...

M : nooo !

I: .. in the sense that you have so many fans even among the elderly !

M : in my concerts there have always been people of all ages, from the beginning... youngs and older people .. and this is very important , because this means that my music is not a "sound" [ said in english ] , it does not come from a sort of fashion, of trend ... I write music in my own world .. and that's the reason why I can make music , I can make concerts with an audience that does not represent a particular side of a fashion, a particular " scene " [ said in english ] .. this is very important ... because in all of this there is a lot of freedom .. when a musician comes from a side of fashion, he is very... ah, how do you say... ?

I: costretto. [in the sense of constricted, limitated].

M : Yes. When a musician comes from a fashion , he is very limitated. I want to come from ... ehm, I don't know ... from me.

16. asktomika - When I clean my teeth 1:00

I: Question from a reader: How do you manage the fear before a show? And what do you normally do when a show ends?

M: I clean my teeth, before a concert ... I want to sing with a clean mouth ... even if I say bad words, I want to have a clean mouth...physically..

17 . asktomika - I'm Free 2:55

I: Question from a reader : Will you ever create your own independent record label ? Because your music could give even more... to you and to us!

M : Uhm... the only problem is that even if I make an independent label, I sell records in many parts of the world... from Asia to Africa..the Arab World, America ...I need help! ... if I make all this things all alone , I must have a bigger structure... in production and in distribution ...so I have to make a " deal" ["deal" said in english] ...

I: You make records in a so big record company like Universal..are you free ?

M : I am free , I am very free ... and in this moment I am more free than before, because I realized that when I make popular television...here in Italy, in France...in England...I can have much more freedom with my music...artistically ... but I've always been very free ... there were some periods during the second album in which I could not do exactly what I wanted ... for example the video of Celebrate , the first single of The Origin of Love ... a video ... bah !

there was so much control , so much pressure from the record company .. mainly in America .. to make a "safe " video ["safe" said in english]...a video not too eccentric...and after I said: okay, I made a video for you, now I want to make all the videos for me ... and than I made beautiful videos: Underwater , The popular song ... but the video of Celebrate oh no, it's not nice. I don't like it at all ... (they laugh)

I: there is the manager who is shaking his head !

18. asktomika - A duet with Marco Mengoni 12:44

I: Question from a reader: Will you ever make a duet with Marco Mengoni?

M: With Marco Mengoni? I like Marco Mengoni, I like his voice, I also like him as a person, he is very very nice ... I like him ... but we have not talked about making a duet ... I don't know if this mix of voices is a good idea ... I don't know ...

19 . asktomika - A boyfriend for my dog Mel 2:17

I: Has Mel a boyfriend? My Spanky is interested ... furry, a little schizophrenic ... but from a good family ...

M : Nooo ! Thanks but no ! This is an arranged marriage at 100% ... and if you do not like , who cares ! I want to have Golden Retriever "babies" and not a UFO with schizophrenia problems [ he intends "puppies" , but says "babies", he messes with the Italian ] ... In fact, I chose the Melachi's boyfriend...Melachi, my dog ...three days ago ... it is a pretty smart dog ... a so pretty dog ... but more pretty than smart , this is very important! [ they laugh ] An English dog, with red hair...it is three years old ... grown-up enough but not too old

I: Have you done a sort of examination , some test ?

M: Yes , absolutely ... I've made so many ...[ they laugh ]

I: So now Mel has a boyfriend ?? ?

M: Yes , she is engaged ... for next summer , because it is bad to have ... ehm, how do you say ..."small dog" [said in english]... ?

I: Cuccioli! Puppies !

M: Yes , puppies ! ... It is not good for a dog to have puppies during the winter, so the next summer!

I: where do you leave Mel when you travel?

M : In England ... in ... umh .. how do you say ??? "countryside"[said in english]?

I: In "campagna" !

M: Yes in " campagna ", in the countryside ! Oh, I forgot all my italian ... because I was at home this week and I have spoken English for three days ... and I forgot everything!

I: oh no! it's not true! [ they laugh ]

20. asktomika - A video for Stardust 1:05

I: Some readers ask if you will make a video for Stardust?

M: I want to make a video for Stardust! But we have no time!

Q: But are you thinking about it? Already have something in mind?

M: Yeah .. I wanted to make a video ... ... in an old theater .. a video-performance very theatrical .. but we have no time ... because after XFactor it's Christmas time! We can't come back to work to make the video ...on December 24 or on December 25 ...no, I don't think the team will be ... ah, how do you say? "sarate, sarà.." [he searches for the right italian verb for: the team " will be"].. la squadra NON SARA'contenta! [yes, right verb!], the team will not be happy! ...

21. final greetings 00:22

I: Thank you Mika! You have been so powerful...

M: Thank you (whispered)

I: ehm...we are a bit sexy at the end ...

M: (he laughs) Thank you very much!

Edited by Marta.

I have translated the questions from 15 to the end. I hope not too bad. :blush-anim-cl:

Are still missing questions from 7 to 14... :fisch:

15 . asktomika - Mika-mania 2:11

I: Question from a reader : What do you think of the Mika-mania that is spreading among the elderly ?

M : (he laughs) I don't know ! The Mika-mania does not exist! This is not true !

I: oh yes, a little bit, come on ...

M : nooo !

I: .. in the sense that you have so many fans even among the elderly !

M : in my concerts there have always been people of all ages, from the beginning... youngs and older people .. and this is very important , because this means that my music is not a "sound" [ said in english ] , it does not come from a sort of fashion, of trend ... I write music in my own world .. and that's the reason why I can make music , I can make concerts with an audience that does not represent a particular side of a fashion, a particular " scene " [ said in english ] .. this is very important ... because in all of this there is a lot of freedom .. when a musician comes from a side of fashion, he is very... ah, how do you say... ?

I: costretto. [in the sense of constricted, limitated].

M : Yes. When a musician comes from a fashion , he is very limitated. I want to come from ... ehm, I don't know ... from me.

16. asktomika - When I clean my teeth 1:00

I: Question from a reader: How do you manage the fear before a show? And what do you normally do when a show ends?

M: I clean my teeth, before a concert ... I want to sing with a clean mouth ... even if I say bad words, I want to have a clean mouth...physically..

17 . asktomika - I'm Free 2:55

I: Question from a reader : Will you ever create your own independent record label ? Because your music could give even more... to you and to us!

M : Uhm... the only problem is that even if I make an independent label, I sell records in many parts of the world... from Asia to Africa..the Arab World, America ...I need help! ... if I make all this things all alone , I must have a bigger structure... in production and in distribution ...so I have to make a " deal" ["deal" said in english] ...

I: You make records in a so big record company like Universal..are you free ?

M : I am free , I am very free ... and in this moment I am more free than before, because I realized that when I make popular television...here in Italy, in France...in England...I can have much more freedom with my music...artistically ... but I've always been very free ... there were some periods during the second album in which I could not do exactly what I wanted ... for example the video of Celebrate , the first single of The Origin of Love ... a video ... bah !

there was so much control , so much pressure from the record company .. mainly in America .. to make a "safe " video ["safe" said in english]...a video not too eccentric...and after I said: okay, I made a video for you, now I want to make all the videos for me ... and than I made beautiful videos: Underwater , The popular song ... but the video of Celebrate oh no, it's not nice. I don't like it at all ... (they laugh)

I: there is the manager who is shaking his head !

18. asktomika - A duet with Marco Mengoni 12:44

I: Question from a reader: Will you ever make a duet with Marco Mengoni?

M: With Marco Mengoni? I like Marco Mengoni, I like his voice, I also like him as a person, it is very very nice ... I like him ... but we have not talked about making a duet ... I don't know if this mix of voices is a good idea ... I don't know ...

19 . asktomika - A boyfriend for my dog Mel 2:17

I: Has Mel a boyfriend? My Spanky is interested ... furry, a little schizophrenic ... but from a good family ...

M : Nooo ! Thanks but no ! This is an arranged marriage at 100% ... and if you do not like , who cares ! I want to have Golden Retriever "babies" and not a UFO with schizophrenia problems [ he intends "puppies" , but says "babies", he messes with the Italian ] ... In fact, I chose the Melachi's boyfriend...Melachi, my dog ...three days ago ... it is a pretty smart dog ... a so pretty dog ... but more pretty than smart , this is very important! [ they laugh ] An English dog, with red hair...it is three years old ... grown-up enough but not too old

I: Have you done a sort of examination , some test ?

M: Yes , absolutely ... I've made so many ...[ they laugh ]

I: So now Mel has a boyfriend ?? ?

M: Yes , she is engaged ... for next summer , because it is bad to have ... ehm, how do you say ..."small dog" [said in english]... ?

I: Cuccioli! Puppies !

M: Yes , puppies ! ... It is not good for a dog to have puppies during the winter, so the next summer!

I: where do you leave Mel when you travel?

M : In England ... in ... umh .. how do you say ??? "countryside"[said in english]?

I: In "campagna" !

M: Yes in " campagna ", in the countryside ! Oh, I forgot all my italian ... because I was at home this week and I have spoken English for three days ... and I forgot everything!

I: oh no! it's not true! [ they laugh ]

20. asktomika - A video for Stardust 1:05

I: Some readers ask if you will make a video for Stardust?

M: I want to make a video for Stardust! But we have no time!

Q: But are you thinking about it? Already have something in mind?

M: Yeah .. I wanted to make a video ... ... in an old theater .. a video-performance very theatrical .. but we have no time ... because after XFactor it's Christmas time! We can't come back to work to make the video ...on December 24 or on December 25 ...no, I don't think the team will be ... ah, how do you say? "sarate, sarà.." [he searches for the right italian verb for: the team " will be"].. la squadra NON SARA'contenta! [yes, right verb!], the team will not be happy! ...

21. final greetings 00:22

I: Thank you Mika! You have been so powerful...

M: Thank you (whispered)

I: ehm...we are a bit sexy at the end ...

M: (he laughs) Thank you very much!

:thumb_yello: Grazie mille Marta - another Italien angelo :huglove: Love it - and YES MIKA - you need help - a rich and mighty sponsor - so go find it - good luck !! :mikadas:

Love,love

me

Thanks for the translation girls :huglove::huglove::huglove:

To get all of them together:

PART 1 (1-6): http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3979959&postcount=278

PART 2 (7-14): http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3980278&postcount=286

PART 3 (15-21): http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3980011&postcount=281

Edited by BiaIchihara

So, here's the translation from 7 to 14 :wink2:

7. My lucky charm

Do you have any objects that you always carry with you to make you feel at home when you travel around the world?

I don't have so many objects....i don't have lucky charms. I can be at home in every part of the world....to me it's so important because i work with the music and it's my home! So, when i make music i'm at home and this is very important because i started when i was 11 years and i've learned, even with my family, that we can loose everything! I realised that we can't loose our head Ah! We CAN loose it but this is the only thing that we have to protect more than material things...

8. Next album

Life in Cartoon Motion represent the pain, TBWKTM the awareness , TOOL the love and the next one?

The next album? I don't know...in fact the first it was for the childhood, then the second for the adolescence...i don't know now i'm free to talk about everything....

The freedom?

Yes yes yes yes

9. Italy

A lot of people ask what is your idea about Italy, italians even if you already came here so much times...

Yes, because i made a lot of gigs here but now i can see everything again and discover a lot of things. Italy is one of my favorite countries around the world. I like the city of lisbon, I like Portugal, I also like to go in india ... To me india, portugal, italy are the best countries of the world!

What do you like about Italy?

We can start with the food! The best food in the world... Final point. I like Japanese and Chinese food....not so much the english food...but i come from France you know and for me the italian food is the best!!

When I said before that in the production there's joy, a function anarchy, this is an important thing for me because i'm half lebanese and this lebanese energy is so similar to the italian one and it make me feel at home! I know that i'm not italian but i've always thought that this sincerity....this thing of having always your heart in a hand it's the important thing to be happy in your life.

uhm good

Because we see that when there's a culture where we have to hide, this is sad... Full of problems. But when we can express ourself it's the best thing of the world!!

So do you prefer Italy to France?

I can't talk!!!!

10. The strangest thing that you have signed

I said no so many times, I have to say ... I'm not saying you yes.... hahahah better in Norther way

11. My joy at X Factor Italy

Is the experience to XF is how did u imagine or would you like to change something?

The experience of XF changes every week... I think ahhh today is a calm day but no! There's always a drama with a person or another one...i don't know...there's always something wrong.

But I like this one because I'm always on the "products of feet" ... I'm always ready to react not too quiet....

you never get bored!

No I can not afford to get bored because there is always a lot of joy with functional anarchy

But between the judges or...

Among all! hahaha even between the production... but this is something very Italian and I like it a lot because I'm doing a program on TV in France and it is not the same..

Yeah The Voice

Yes, well the Voice is a little more formal ... a little more predictable ... but I like this Italian delight of X Factor

12. My first word in italian

*laughs* I can not say it! I learned a word when I was 11 and I was at the airport in Venice and I told my mother in French *talks in French* ... NO! I was 9 not 11 ... *speaks in French repeating the bad word* ... wha is "c ...o"? And she did not know it! So she asked to another person: "ca veut dire quoi "c...o"?

13. Mika sings the right song to not be eliminated

Let's pretend that you're at X factor and you're at the final showdown: what would you like to sing?

Me? But what? The Violetta's song?

Mmmm the song that you could choose to not be eliminated at xf

But Me? My workhorse ... perhaps the same as ... no no no no ... I thought maybe the same as Gaia but no ... Blackbord * sings *

For me, to make a small song in a moment of pressure, is very powerful

What do you mean?

When we think at a workhorse, we think that it should be a great song with a great voice, but instead I think it's better to make a small song for example, "Blackword", that it is a song...how can you say...mmm whispered... And this is very powerful!

14. Mika Freaks

Why did you choose the name MIKA FREAKS for your fans?

I did not choose this name:I do not like this thing!!

Ah, so is it a name that your fans gave it to their self ?

No...There are some groups that have begun to use this thing but ... What does this mean MIKA FREAKS? I said time ago that I liked to be a freak maybe it came from it but I do not like it!!

• Like 1

So, here's the translation from 7 to 14 :wink2:

7. My lucky charm

Do you have any objects that you always carry with you to make you feel at home when you travel around the world?

I don't have so many objects....i don't have lucky charms. I can be at home in every part of the world....to me it's so important because i work with the music and it's my home! So, when i make music i'm at home and this is very important because i started when i was 11 years and i've learned, even with my family, that we can loose everything! I realised that we can't loose our head Ah! We CAN loose it but this is the only thing that we have to protect more than material things...

8. Next album

Life in Cartoon Motion represent the pain, TBWKTM the awareness , TOOL the love and the next one?

The next album? I don't know...in fact the first it was for the childhood, then the second for the adolescence...i don't know now i'm free to talk about everything....

The freedom?

Yes yes yes yes

9. Italy

A lot of people ask what is your idea about Italy, italians even if you already came here so much times...

Yes, because i made a lot of gigs here but now i can see everything again and discover a lot of things. Italy is one of my favorite countries around the world. I like the city of lisbon, I like Portugal, I also like to go in india ... To me india, portugal, italy are the best countries of the world!

What do you like about Italy?

We can start with the food! The best food in the world... Final point. I like Japanese and Chinese food....not so much the english food...but i come from France you know and for me the italian food is the best!!

When I said before that in the production there's joy, a function anarchy, this is an important thing for me because i'm half lebanese and this lebanese energy is so similar to the italian one and it make me feel at home! I know that i'm not italian but i've always thought that this sincerity....this thing of having always your heart in a hand it's the important thing to be happy in your life.

uhm good

Because we see that when there's a culture where we have to hide, this is sad... Full of problems. But when we can express ourself it's the best thing of the world!!

So do you prefer Italy to France?

I can't talk!!!!

10. The strangest thing that you have signed

I said no so many times, I have to say ... I'm not saying you yes.... hahahah better in Norther way

11. My joy at X Factor Italy

Is the experience to XF is how did u imagine or would you like to change something?

The experience of XF changes every week... I think ahhh today is a calm day but no! There's always a drama with a person or another one...i don't know...there's always something wrong.

But I like this one because I'm always on the "products of feet" ... I'm always ready to react not too quiet....

you never get bored!

No I can not afford to get bored because there is always a lot of joy with functional anarchy

But between the judges or...

Among all! hahaha even between the production... but this is something very Italian and I like it a lot because I'm doing a program on TV in France and it is not the same..

Yeah The Voice

Yes, well the Voice is a little more formal ... a little more predictable ... but I like this Italian delight of X Factor

12. My first word in italian

*laughs* I can not say it! I learned a word when I was 11 and I was at the airport in Venice and I told my mother in French *talks in French* ... NO! I was 9 not 11 ... *speaks in French repeating the bad word* ... wha is "c ...o"? And she did not know it! So she asked to another person: "ca veut dire quoi "c...o"?

13. Mika sings the right song to not be eliminated

Let's pretend that you're at X factor and you're at the final showdown: what would you like to sing?

Me? But what? The Violetta's song?

Mmmm the song that you could choose to not be eliminated at xf

But Me? My workhorse ... perhaps the same as ... no no no no ... I thought maybe the same as Gaia but no ... Blackbord * sings *

For me, to make a small song in a moment of pressure, is very powerful

What do you mean?

When we think at a workhorse, we think that it should be a great song with a great voice, but instead I think it's better to make a small song for example, "Blackword", that it is a song...how can you say...mmm whispered... And this is very powerful!

14. Mika Freaks

Why did you choose the name MIKA FREAKS for your fans?

I did not choose this name:I do not like this thing!!

Ah, so is it a name that your fans gave it to their self ?

No...There are some groups that have begun to use this thing but ... What does this mean MIKA FREAKS? I said time ago that I liked to be a freak maybe it came from it but I do not like it!!

Now we have it from the man himself!

Thank you Ladies for the hard work to translate this long interview which is very interesting. :flowers2:

Now we have it from the man himself!

Thank you Ladies for the hard work to translate this long interview which is very interesting. :flowers2:

:blush-anim-cl: Yes, it's interesting - I like this interview, very relevant Q & A, re. our daily talks here :wink2: Thanks a lot for the last part Lucrezia! :huglove:

Love,love

me

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for Translate this interview Sure Mika will be a great dad and He'll have a pretty boy or girl some day furhtermore perfect man perfect daddy:thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...
I've got good news about the audio interview at Vanity Fair Radio! :pinkbow:

http://www.vanityfair.it/condenet/pages/VanityRadio/Popup.aspx?radioID=27915&zoneADV=radio&playlistNAME=VanityFair&nodeID=25525

they've been so kind as to send us the mp3 file of the interview, so we now have all the Q&As and in the right order! :kachinga:

Here are the links to listen + download it:

Interview in one file (listen + download): http://www.mediafire.com/listen/k41vmwwlgams1m3/Mika+%40+Vanity+Fair+Radio+Italia+dic.+2013.mp3

same without the 'So Chic' jingle between the Q&As: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/5mhol6y4z2g37sq/Mika+%40+Vanity+Fair+Radio+Italy+dec.+2013+cut.mp3

Zip file containing 21 files (one file for each Q&A) as a download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ln7n73axlae3i08/wetransfer-4b229d.zip

and here's the folder, in which you can find all Q&As as single files, to listen + download

https://www.mediafire.com/#2i6bsx2caod4s

Enjoy!

List of the Q&As:

MIKA Vanity Radio dic 2013

1. chiediloamika - Chi vincerà X-Factor 2.43

2. chiediloamika - Ci sarà al prossimo X-Factor 1.35

3. chiediloamika - Come ho comprato i miei primi cd 2.39

4. chiediloamika - Come ho imparato le lingue e la musica 2.47

5. chiediloamika - Cosa non mi piace del mio carattere 1.18

6. chiediloamika - Cosa penso di Rihanna e Lady Gaga 5.42

7. chiediloamika - Il mio oggetto portafortuna 1.21

8. chiediloamika - Il prossimo album 0.51

9. chiediloamika - Italia 2.42

10. chiediloamika - La cosa più strana che ho autografato 0.47

11. chiediloamika - La mia gioia a X-Factor Italia 1.50

12. chiediloamika - La mia prima parola in italiano 1.09

13. chiediloamika - Mika canta la canzone giusta per non essere eliminato da XfFactor 1.37

14. chiediloamika - Mika freaks 0.54

15. chiediloamika - Mika mania 2.11

16. chiediloamika - Quando mi pulisco i denti 1.00

17. chiediloamika - Sono libero 2.55

18. chiediloamika - Un duetto con Marco Mengoni 0.44

19. chiediloamika - Un fidanzato per la mia cagnetta Mel 2.17

20. chiediloamika - Un video per Stardust 1.05

21. saluti finali 0.22

Grazie Marina :)

la cercavo da tanto...ho fatto una faticaccia sul sito della radio.

Inviai una sola domanda, molto ironica, e loro la scelsero :)

Quella della proposta di fidanzamento tra il mio cagnolino e Mel :huglove:

La sua risposta mi ha divertito molto...è stato fantastico :)

Mi dispiace per Spanky ma sono felice che presto Mel avrà dei cucciolotti :naughty::naughty:

• 4 years later...