Mika in Vanity Fair Italia N°44 2013 - Interview + photo shoot + videos -- out Oct.30

isabellarosie123

10589819565_913f9c65c2_b.jpg

I have nothing else to say than :swoon::swoon::swoon:. Thank you very much Eriko for taking a screencap of Mika holding my book. :hug:

And thank you very much for translating the interview Lucrezia and Teresa. :hug: I love the interview.

Annie where did you give him the book? Do you think he brought it with him from the UK? It looks so great in the pics. Well done you! You must be so chuffed.

I gave it to him after the gig in Cologne in November 2012. I never thought I would see that book again ... but there it is ... in his hands during a photoshoot. I'm so happy. :wub2:

I gave it to him after the gig in Cologne in November 2012. I never thought I would see that book again ... but there it is ... in his hands during a photoshoot. I'm so happy. :wub2:

Oh so he must have specifically brought it with him because he loves it. That is so awesome.

It is ... but it is also awesome to see that he is actually using gifts he got from fans. :thumb_yello:

We've seen him use many gifts but it's always rewarding when it happens to you. People put a lot of thought and effort into doing things or choosing things for him so it's nice to know it's appreciated. It's really not surprising. I'm sure if people were giving me lots of awesome stuff I'd be using it all the time too! Especially if I was a reality TV star and could buy 10 houses to put it all in. :mf_rosetinted:

ONLY YOU NEED THE TEETH OF DRACULA FOR BE THE DUTCH.

i found this old post with a mesages secret.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3679032&postcount=738:huglove:

i found to the thread looking for something a enterview about his likes... like

but i like this LajJUoKRwPQ

the top first words i understand very good.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/sep/26/mika-interview about he like...

attachment.php?attachmentid=9479&stc=1&d=1383676761

MIKA

Happy Halloween!! Mika’s clearly an Angel, but what will you be dressing up as this Halloween….?

Speaking of dressing up… don’t forget that the Wicked/“Popular” fan video competition ends tomorrow! Dress up as your favourite character from Wicked for your chance to be in a special “Popular” fan video! All the info here... http://www.wickedpopularvideo.com/

attachment.php?attachmentid=9480&stc=1&d=1383676761

uDEZ5qXqEzg

Edited by mer

I have nothing else to say than :swoon::swoon::swoon:. Thank you very much Eriko for taking a screencap of Mika holding my book. :hug:

And thank you very much for translating the interview Lucrezia and Teresa. :hug: I love the interview.

Everyone of us dream!!!!!

:clap: :clap:

Thank you very much Teresa and Lucrezia for the translation :thumb_yello:

His speech is true, sincere and natural, as always :thumb_yello:

Thank you for the video and all the pics :thumb_yello:

His flat is very nice and I think he likes England very much with the "British Made" and the Union Jack on the wall :teehee:

Thank you very much Teresa and Lucrezia for the translation :thumb_yello:

His speech is true, sincere and natural, as always :thumb_yello:

Thank you for the video and all the pics :thumb_yello:

His flat is very nice and I think he likes England very much with the "British Made" and the Union Jack on the wall :teehee:

Yes, now people in the UK need to be hanging pictures of Mika on the wall!

It's so sad that UK don't know about all of this. I wish he'd get some press, or a mention on TV, over here.

Teresa and Lucrezia, a huge thanks for the translation! :flowers2:

It is true, Mika tells us more and more with every interview, some new shades and nuances. I hope in the end he won't regret about it, and everything in his personal life will go smooth and nice. Anyway, every time after such interviews he gets tonnes of wishes of happiness :wub2::wub2::wub2: which is so sweet :group_hug:

http://t.co/kO40S0FbeX

10589811756_40b08a9066_b.jpg

10589827274_3c1c9703fe_b.jpg

10589829264_419f4330b7_b.jpg

10589817156_b143cd6418_b.jpg

10590053033_5fa32e86be_b.jpg

10590056893_1c52db2e8f_b.jpg

10589836954_ab5e1c8451_b.jpg

10590059303_474f74268f_b.jpg

10589805665_fac67f172b_b.jpg

10589828536_659Through this record [color=DarkRed]I

daftest things I could have done, as in the year that I've had it, I've only been there a total of three weeks. Right now home is where this record is. I can worry about being a house man, when I'm done ;)d3471b6_b.jpg[/color]' alt='color]'>

but I notice that life is rather low maybe need to take some vitamins and mineral complexes ...naturals.i noticed him a litle tired. i like so much your blog from Mika i love you all your personals cofessions.....so much...

post-20706-142983701291_thumb.jpg

post-20706-142983701294_thumb.jpg

Edited by mer