Hello! ^^

~TheLoveYouBreathe

Hi everybody! :thumb_yello:

My name is Cristina, I'm 23 years old and I write from Italy.

I know Mika since Grace Kelly, but I really fell in love with him thanks to his role of judge in X Factor Italia! I could know his personality and sweetness and then I discovered his qualities as a great Artist :wub2:

I adore his voice, how he sings and all his songs! In particular, I love so much Underwater :wub2:

Sorry for my bad English, I always studied French at school :teehee: but now, thanks to Mika, I feel like learn this language and I think that the MFC is an excellent way to be successfull in this :blush-anim-cl:

Kisses

Cristina

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ciao Cristina :welcomeani: to the MFC. Underwater is my favorite song from TOOL but I adore all his songs, his music,voice, personality, Mika is unique for me :wub2: Hope you have a lot of fun here and enjoy Mika and his music :wink2:

Welcome! Your English sounds great to me! Because of XFactor and Mika I'M trying to learn a little Italian. Who says famous musicians don't teach us anything! Anyway, enjoy it here. You have found the right place to be.

I know Mika since Grace Kelly, but I really fell in love with him thanks to his role of judge in X Factor Italia! I could know his personality and sweetness and then I discovered his qualities as a great Artist :wub2:

I adore his voice, how he sings and all his songs! In particular, I love so much Underwater :wub2:

Sorry for my bad English, I always studied French at school :teehee: but now, thanks to Mika, I feel like learn this language and I think that the MFC is an excellent way to be successfull in this :blush-anim-cl:

Kisses

Cristina

Ciao Cristina

:thumb_yello:

here there is a lot of fun

Hi hi!

I really hate it that I can't watch X-factor because I can't understand a damn thing and the short videos I watched on youtube are so entertaining. Anyway I will just wait for subtitles hehe. Besides, welcome to the site and let's adore Mika together. :thumb_yello:

Kisses

Cristina

Welcome to MFC Cristina :huglove:

I love Underwater as well :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

You can see that in my siggie too :wink2:

Enjoy yourself with us here sharing Mika love :biggrin2::thumb_yello: